When/will there be presale info for Carinval Tour?

• When/will there be presale info for Carinval Tour?
    nittany

I joined the Shinedown Nation a few months back. Just noticed the Aug 1st Mansfield, MA show and ticketmaster lists the public sale as Friday, April 30th. Pre-sale is Wed though.

When/How do I get the pre-sale info from Shinedown Nation?

Nit

Submitted by nittany on
Forum category
Is pro
No

d_eicholz

Mon, 04/26/2010 - 19:16

most times it will either be on the shinedownnation homepage but the last couple times they have sent out emails a day or two before the presale with a code you have to enter at ticketmaster

classicgirl821

Tue, 04/27/2010 - 10:06

[color=darkblue]OK..Someone stay on top of this.. I really don't want to miss out on the best tix but I can't keep up with it all while at work. Please post something if ya'll see the tix for Dallas.

Thanks![/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 04/27/2010 - 14:32

tickets for the dallas show should be up by tomorrow at noon. and also there will be a different packages that you can purchase for VIP with different goodies in each one. there is a thread started on it already check it out I want the platinum package bad lol.

classicgirl821

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 09:18

[color=darkblue]No Dallas show posted. /scrambling to figure this out/ [/color] :(

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/28/2010 - 12:34

dallas show was not on the list with the email sent out for the pre-sale that was going on today so more than likely it will be added later. that's what happened last year when I bought pre-sale tickets. it didn't appear on the first pre-sale but then the next time they added pre-sale dates my show was there. i wouldn't worry too much about it.

I joined the Shinedown Nation a few months back. Just noticed the Aug 1st Mansfield, MA show and ticketmaster lists the public sale as Friday, April 30th. Pre-sale is Wed though.

When/How do I get the pre-sale info from Shinedown Nation?

Nit

comments

dallas show was not on the list with the email sent out for the pre-sale that was going on today so more than likely it will be added later. that's what happened last year when I bought pre-sale tickets. it didn't appear on the first pre-sale but then the next time they added pre-sale dates my show was there. i wouldn't worry too much about it.

[color=darkblue]No Dallas show posted. /scrambling to figure this out/ [/color] :(

tickets for the dallas show should be up by tomorrow at noon. and also there will be a different packages that you can purchase for VIP with different goodies in each one. there is a thread started on it already check it out I want the platinum package bad lol.

[color=darkblue]OK..Someone stay on top of this.. I really don't want to miss out on the best tix but I can't keep up with it all while at work. Please post something if ya'll see the tix for Dallas.

Thanks![/color]

most times it will either be on the shinedownnation homepage but the last couple times they have sent out emails a day or two before the presale with a code you have to enter at ticketmaster