When was your last Shinedown show?

• When was your last Shinedown show?
    iandotsd

How long has it been for you? Thought this would be a fun discussion....
    19 days for me.
    I'm experiencing some serious withdrawals. :cry:

Submitted by iandotsd on
Forum category
Is pro
No

BrAnDi_11

Wed, 01/06/2010 - 13:48

Oct Im DYING!!! Dosent look like itll be till after may when i get to see them again :(

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 01/06/2010 - 13:53

october 9th. serious jonesin going on with me. lol. i needs me my shinedown.

november 15th i had my last dose of Shinedown. Man, i tell you withdrawels are killing me. ;)

Have you all heard of any shows after the April 24th show in Tulsa?

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 01/06/2010 - 16:18

not yet i'm hoping to hear something soon. i heard brent in an interview recently he said they might even have plans on goign to japan.

dalamar_2

Wed, 01/06/2010 - 18:04

Can you spell N-E-V-E-R?

No comments.... grrr.

Where're Karen & Lori to bitch a me when we need'em?

d_eicholz

Wed, 01/06/2010 - 18:52

its been since august...... thank god got one coming in less than a month or i probly wouldn't make it.

and new tour dates were just released today i believe. check out the main site. More dates with nickelback, breaking ben, and sick puppies. i am super stoked cause they are all coming to minneapolis. pretty sure i fainted wen i read it

ShinedownPete

Wed, 01/06/2010 - 19:16

I know i am needing a fix soon..

Last time i saw them was Dec for 3 shows.
Was going to try to go to NY to see them but going to wait till Feb 13th to see them in Peroia then again in May for Chicago and Milwaukee.

thanks for the info d. I'm going to check it out now....... Glad you have a show nearby soon.

Hey dalamar, are you refering to Japan? I have issues with Japan.......don't get me started...........

What the heck!!! Does Nickelback not like the south or what?! :x

dalamar_2

Thu, 01/07/2010 - 14:50

[quote="iandot"]thanks for the info d. I'm going to check it out now....... Glad you have a show nearby soon.

Hey dalamar, are you refering to Japan? I have issues with Japan.......don't get me started...........[/quote]

No, I don't.. I don't know where you got that either, Dororthy.

Karen & Lori = Merkjr & Lorilee. Funny gals from hell...

What's your (Kobe) beef with Japan? I loved that place, Tokyo; Yokohama and Osaka in particular. Narita sucks.

xshinedownfreakx

Thu, 01/07/2010 - 17:08

ok ready!? last shinedown show for me was on AUGUST 29 2009!!! yes im going crazy!!!!! but i will see them february 1st!

dalamar_2

Thu, 01/07/2010 - 17:12

No, no... I don't hate you all...

%??&*%??/

bobbette78

Thu, 01/07/2010 - 21:09

None yet but will see them 2/13 in Peoria (and doing the meet & greet!) and then will be getting tickets for the 4/23 show in St Louis as soon as they go on sale!

-Bobbette

spencerlee

Fri, 01/08/2010 - 01:28

October 10, 2009 and there are SERIOUSLY withdraws goin on here!

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 01/08/2010 - 09:52

yup we needs our fix.

dalamar-sorry, I thought when you said issues they were not good issues.
My issue is the slaughtering of thousands of whales and dolphins every year (I am in school to study marine mammals). I am all for the Alaskan people doing it because it is necessary for their survival. The Japanese, not so much.

dalamar_2

Fri, 01/08/2010 - 19:54

[quote="iandot"]dalamar-sorry, I thought when you said issues they were not good issues.
My issue is the slaughtering of thousands of whales and dolphins every year (I am in school to study marine mammals). I am all for the Alaskan people doing it because it is necessary for their survival. The Japanese, not so much.[/quote]

You're forgetting the slaughtering of the whole Shark population for their fins.

I'm absolutely with you on that. If today's humans are a reflection of yesterday's evolution, someone took a wrong turn at an intersection in history, at some point. Darwin was wrong: we're stupid pigs, not monkeys...

xshinedownfreakx

Sat, 01/09/2010 - 11:51

[quote="bobbette78"]None yet but will see them 2/13 in Peoria (and doing the meet & greet!) and then will be getting tickets for the 4/23 show in St Louis as soon as they go on sale!

-Bobbette[/quote][color=blue]awesome! im so jealous u got the meet and greet! have fun! :) [/color]

dalamar_2

Sat, 01/09/2010 - 14:24

[quote="perri"][quote="bobbette78"]None yet but will see them 2/13 in Peoria (and doing the meet & greet!) and then will be getting tickets for the 4/23 show in St Louis as soon as they go on sale!

-Bobbette[/quote][color=blue]awesome! im so jealous u got the meet and greet! have fun! :) [/color][/quote]

That makes 2 of us, perri! =)

dalamar-Thank you, I did forget about the sharks!
I love the "stupid pigs" comment!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!

The last time one of their videos played on VH1. Or when they were on Leno doing Second Chance. But I am hopeful maybe when they play Kansas City in April. Depends on how much the tickets are. Finally a place that is not GA. :)

saxsym-I love GA! I always get front row because I go really, really early in the morning and make a day of "camping out."
When it is not GA, I never am able to get a good seat because they sell too quickly.
Hope you get to go to a live show soon. They are insanely good live!
Brent's voice is ..........there are no words...

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 01/11/2010 - 13:56

same her GA has always been good to me. but i look forward to the VIP tix so that I can hang out for a bit before the show with the guys and say hi to them. but yeah there are no words to describe the guys' performance live. Amazing comes to mind but it is a severe understatemeent.

bobbette78

Wed, 01/13/2010 - 21:30

Can't go to the St Louis show now.... :-( My friend's daughter's play opens that night and I already promised to go. Didn't even think about it being the same day, glad I hadn't got tickets yet!

But still going to Peoria in Feb - and hey, it's only 1 month away now!! Can't wait to meet them and see the show!!

AllAmericanDan1

Wed, 01/13/2010 - 21:33

My last SD show I was on call and got called away midway through. It was only a 45 minute set, but I have long awaited a redemption concert. I'm getting two, one in NYC and another a week later in AC. It'll bring my SD concert count to 14! Yay!

scotlandbanff

Thu, 01/14/2010 - 13:54

Glasgow november 7th for me

Cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)

Oh, Ian - looks like your renewal date is just around the corner. You gonna re-up?

scotlandbanff

Fri, 01/15/2010 - 02:40

[quote="mad_mama"]Oh, Ian - looks like your renewal date is just around the corner. You gonna re-up?[/quote]

Yeah will be renewing be a little bit late doing so got to get my snowboarding holiday booked at end of month.

I last saw Shinedown in Pittsburgh in August. I have been dreaming about ya. I will actually get to meet you guys the end of January at Stabler Arena in Pa.

How long has it been for you? Thought this would be a fun discussion....
19 days for me.
I'm experiencing some serious withdrawals. :cry:

comments

One of the most special and…

One of the most special and attractive things about BitLife is its diversity and freedom. Players can choose from hundreds of different options to create a unique and colorful life. From career choices, relationships, family, to special actions like engaging in criminal activities or becoming a famous leader, every decision can affect your life. figure. Join me at: https://bitlifeonline.io/

No better way to spend a…

No better way to spend a night than soaking in the electrifying vibes of live concerts! It gives you big energy. By the way, if you're looking to rock your college admission process, https://www.grabmyessay.com/admission-services are your ticket to a stellar application. This service can be particularly useful for students who are unsure about how to write an effective admission essay or who are struggling with confidence in their writing skills.

Caught Shinedown live last…

Caught Shinedown live last month, and they absolutely rocked the house! 🤘🎶 The energy, the vocals, and those killer guitar solos – simply unforgettable. When was your last Shinedown show, and which songs stole the spotlight for you? Let's reminisce about the epic performances! 🎸🔥

I wish i could have gotten tickets to the AC show now. I saw breaking ben \ 3 days grace last night, and it reminded me of how great a show brent and the boys put on, as those 2 bands were OK, but nothing special.

welcome mgen22 enjoy the show.

Nice! Welcome Mgen22 (I see post #1!) and I will see you in AC then on 4/3!

Can't get enough

January 21st in R.I. was the last i saw them. Next show is April 3rd in Atlantic City with Nickelback. I saw them 4 times last year. It still wasn't enough! :twisted:

I was very fortunate that my last show was 1/23 and the presale for the next show was 1/28. Bad news is the show isn't until 4/3...

that's awesome. i'm still waiting on a date near me that i can go to.

Feb 13th also - withdraws so bad already the next day I had to buy tickets to another show! Going again 3/28 to Springfield, MO!

London HMV Forum

I saw shinedown with skillet & puddle of mudd january 22nd & am already having withdrawals awww shit

Re: My Meet and Greet

It was nice to meet you, even if it was freezing cold outside when we first met! I should have taken your idea and gotten actual seats instead of going down on the floor. oh well live and learn hope you enjoyed the show, i know i sure did!

[quote="lpnhoney"]I last saw Shinedown in Pittsburgh in August. I have been dreaming about ya. I will actually get to meet you guys the end of January at Stabler Arena in Pa.[/quote]

My Meet and Greet

I last saw Shinedown in Pittsburgh in August. I have been dreaming about ya. I will actually get to meet you guys the end of January at Stabler Arena in Pa.

[quote="mad_mama"]Oh, Ian - looks like your renewal date is just around the corner. You gonna re-up?[/quote]

Yeah will be renewing be a little bit late doing so got to get my snowboarding holiday booked at end of month.

Oh, Ian - looks like your renewal date is just around the corner. You gonna re-up?

Glasgow november 7th for me

My last SD show I was on call and got called away midway through. It was only a 45 minute set, but I have long awaited a redemption concert. I'm getting two, one in NYC and another a week later in AC. It'll bring my SD concert count to 14! Yay!

Can't go to the St Louis show now.... :-( My friend's daughter's play opens that night and I already promised to go. Didn't even think about it being the same day, glad I hadn't got tickets yet!

But still going to Peoria in Feb - and hey, it's only 1 month away now!! Can't wait to meet them and see the show!!

same her GA has always been good to me. but i look forward to the VIP tix so that I can hang out for a bit before the show with the guys and say hi to them. but yeah there are no words to describe the guys' performance live. Amazing comes to mind but it is a severe understatemeent.

saxsym-I love GA! I always get front row because I go really, really early in the morning and make a day of "camping out."
When it is not GA, I never am able to get a good seat because they sell too quickly.
Hope you get to go to a live show soon. They are insanely good live!
Brent's voice is ..........there are no words...

The last time one of their videos played on VH1. Or when they were on Leno doing Second Chance. But I am hopeful maybe when they play Kansas City in April. Depends on how much the tickets are. Finally a place that is not GA. :)

dalamar-Thank you, I did forget about the sharks!
I love the "stupid pigs" comment!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!

[quote="perri"][quote="bobbette78"]None yet but will see them 2/13 in Peoria (and doing the meet & greet!) and then will be getting tickets for the 4/23 show in St Louis as soon as they go on sale!

-Bobbette[/quote][color=blue]awesome! im so jealous u got the meet and greet! have fun! :) [/color][/quote]

That makes 2 of us, perri! =)

[quote="bobbette78"]None yet but will see them 2/13 in Peoria (and doing the meet & greet!) and then will be getting tickets for the 4/23 show in St Louis as soon as they go on sale!

-Bobbette[/quote][color=blue]awesome! im so jealous u got the meet and greet! have fun! :) [/color]

[quote="iandot"]dalamar-sorry, I thought when you said issues they were not good issues.
My issue is the slaughtering of thousands of whales and dolphins every year (I am in school to study marine mammals). I am all for the Alaskan people doing it because it is necessary for their survival. The Japanese, not so much.[/quote]

You're forgetting the slaughtering of the whole Shark population for their fins.

I'm absolutely with you on that. If today's humans are a reflection of yesterday's evolution, someone took a wrong turn at an intersection in history, at some point. Darwin was wrong: we're stupid pigs, not monkeys...

dalamar-sorry, I thought when you said issues they were not good issues.
My issue is the slaughtering of thousands of whales and dolphins every year (I am in school to study marine mammals). I am all for the Alaskan people doing it because it is necessary for their survival. The Japanese, not so much.

yup we needs our fix.

October 10, 2009 and there are SERIOUSLY withdraws goin on here!

None yet but will see them 2/13 in Peoria (and doing the meet & greet!) and then will be getting tickets for the 4/23 show in St Louis as soon as they go on sale!

-Bobbette

No, no... I don't hate you all...

%??&*%??/

ok ready!? last shinedown show for me was on AUGUST 29 2009!!! yes im going crazy!!!!! but i will see them february 1st!

[quote="iandot"]thanks for the info d. I'm going to check it out now....... Glad you have a show nearby soon.

Hey dalamar, are you refering to Japan? I have issues with Japan.......don't get me started...........[/quote]

No, I don't.. I don't know where you got that either, Dororthy.

Karen & Lori = Merkjr & Lorilee. Funny gals from hell...

What's your (Kobe) beef with Japan? I loved that place, Tokyo; Yokohama and Osaka in particular. Narita sucks.

What the heck!!! Does Nickelback not like the south or what?! :x

thanks for the info d. I'm going to check it out now....... Glad you have a show nearby soon.

Hey dalamar, are you refering to Japan? I have issues with Japan.......don't get me started...........

I know i am needing a fix soon..

Last time i saw them was Dec for 3 shows.
Was going to try to go to NY to see them but going to wait till Feb 13th to see them in Peroia then again in May for Chicago and Milwaukee.

its been since august...... thank god got one coming in less than a month or i probly wouldn't make it.

and new tour dates were just released today i believe. check out the main site. More dates with nickelback, breaking ben, and sick puppies. i am super stoked cause they are all coming to minneapolis. pretty sure i fainted wen i read it

Can you spell N-E-V-E-R?

No comments.... grrr.

Where're Karen & Lori to bitch a me when we need'em?

not yet i'm hoping to hear something soon. i heard brent in an interview recently he said they might even have plans on goign to japan.

Have you all heard of any shows after the April 24th show in Tulsa?

november 15th i had my last dose of Shinedown. Man, i tell you withdrawels are killing me. ;)

october 9th. serious jonesin going on with me. lol. i needs me my shinedown.

Oct Im DYING!!! Dosent look like itll be till after may when i get to see them again :(