whats with shinedown playing before breaking benjamin

• whats with shinedown playing before breaking benjamin
    hawkynut

went and saw shinedown with nickelback and they played before breaking benjamin.whats with that now i dont mind breaking benjamin but they are definitly no shinedown.but hey who is

Submitted by hawkynut on
Forum category
Is pro
No

dalamar_2

Sat, 04/10/2010 - 01:14

Same here in MTL.

I left right after SD. Was better than my Springfield show, however.

Seriously: we need a Canadian SD tour. Enough with the leeches already :)

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 04/11/2010 - 15:02

haha did i hear right is that show #2 for you dal?

dalamar_2

Sun, 04/11/2010 - 19:32

Damn right, TOny, and, if everything goes right, #3 in tacoma, may 7th... gotta time it up with Mollie

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 04/12/2010 - 09:52

oh hell yeah i think wait a minute we just yup (ding ding ding ding ding ding) we got ourselves another Sd live show junkie. ha ha ha. that is awesome my brother from another mother. :twisted:

dalamar_2

Mon, 04/12/2010 - 12:44

Tony: you should be done with university by then, right? Why don't you come too?

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 04/13/2010 - 15:04

hey dalamar i really appreciate the offer but I will not be done with my university work quite yet. I finish on May 15th. There was a show in Dallas, Texas I was considering going to but my ceremony will most likely be in the afternoon and I will not have time to make it to the show. But your offer does sound good and if it were not for the school work still going for me I would have gone.

d_eicholz

Wed, 04/14/2010 - 02:36

yeah, i dont really like that shinedown plays second either. i was like WTH?!?!? wen i first saw it. but since then i've seen breaking ben in concert for the first time. still think it should be the other way around but there's no doubt breaking ben puts on a good show. i was thinking maybe since shinedown and nickelback are somewhat more alike and breaking ben is harder they wanted to split shinedown and nickelback up. maybe they thought breaking ben would be a better band to get the crowd ready for nickelback. maybe they were just really really drunk and weren't thinking at all. either way i've seen shinedown many times and will see them many times in the future. so i'm not too worried about not seeing them for an extra 10 minutes this one time.

went and saw shinedown with nickelback and they played before breaking benjamin.whats with that now i dont mind breaking benjamin but they are definitly no shinedown.but hey who is

comments

yeah, i dont really like that shinedown plays second either. i was like WTH?!?!? wen i first saw it. but since then i've seen breaking ben in concert for the first time. still think it should be the other way around but there's no doubt breaking ben puts on a good show. i was thinking maybe since shinedown and nickelback are somewhat more alike and breaking ben is harder they wanted to split shinedown and nickelback up. maybe they thought breaking ben would be a better band to get the crowd ready for nickelback. maybe they were just really really drunk and weren't thinking at all. either way i've seen shinedown many times and will see them many times in the future. so i'm not too worried about not seeing them for an extra 10 minutes this one time.

hey dalamar i really appreciate the offer but I will not be done with my university work quite yet. I finish on May 15th. There was a show in Dallas, Texas I was considering going to but my ceremony will most likely be in the afternoon and I will not have time to make it to the show. But your offer does sound good and if it were not for the school work still going for me I would have gone.

Tony: you should be done with university by then, right? Why don't you come too?

oh hell yeah i think wait a minute we just yup (ding ding ding ding ding ding) we got ourselves another Sd live show junkie. ha ha ha. that is awesome my brother from another mother. :twisted:

Damn right, TOny, and, if everything goes right, #3 in tacoma, may 7th... gotta time it up with Mollie

haha did i hear right is that show #2 for you dal?

Same here in MTL.

I left right after SD. Was better than my Springfield show, however.

Seriously: we need a Canadian SD tour. Enough with the leeches already :)