What's Great About ShineDown

• What's Great About ShineDown
    _Daphne_

One of the many great things about ShineDown is how intimate they are with us,the fans.I don't know of any other band who has a website like this which is so inclusive of their fans.Awesome guys!We love and appreciate you much![color=indigo][/color]

Submitted by _Daphne_ on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Yes, and they actually read quite a bit of these posts. Brent actually commented on my profile in response to something I had written here...they are the BEST!!!!!!

tessarakt

Fri, 02/11/2011 - 14:51

[quote="lynn_d"]Yes, and they actually read quite a bit of these posts. Brent actually commented on my profile in response to something I had written here...they are the BEST!!!!!![/quote]

I wondered about that. after much thought ive worked a crow into the tat im dreaming up. id like to tell brent about it but theres just so much more to it. cant possibly tweet it. but, its a lot to type if he wont actually see/read it.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 02/18/2011 - 13:56

i say definately tweet him early and often, it's the best way to get a reply. during the month of may I got several responses from both Brent and Zach on twitter. I even received a tweet from Brent congradulating me on graduating from university that was one of the best tweets ever. Just recently I tweeted Brent about him eating lunch so late and I received a reply. I was pretty excited. I didn't think I'd get a reply but I did so just tweet early and often. You just never know when you'll get that reply. :twisted:

crueangel

Fri, 02/18/2011 - 17:59

I would have heart failure if I got a reply from them! LOL :shock: Either on Twitter or the board.

tessarakt

Fri, 02/18/2011 - 21:02

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]i say definately tweet him early and often, it's the best way to get a reply. during the month of may I got several responses from both Brent and Zach on twitter. I even received a tweet from Brent congradulating me on graduating from university that was one of the best tweets ever. Just recently I tweeted Brent about him eating lunch so late and I received a reply. I was pretty excited. I didn't think I'd get a reply but I did so just tweet early and often. You just never know when you'll get that reply. :twisted:[/quote]

I've been tweeting a lot. But what do you mean by early?

tessarakt

Wed, 02/23/2011 - 10:05

[quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]i say definately tweet him early and often, it's the best way to get a reply. during the month of may I got several responses from both Brent and Zach on twitter. I even received a tweet from Brent congradulating me on graduating from university that was one of the best tweets ever. Just recently I tweeted Brent about him eating lunch so late and I received a reply. I was pretty excited. I didn't think I'd get a reply but I did so just tweet early and often. You just never know when you'll get that reply. :twisted:[/quote]

I've been tweeting a lot. But what do you mean by early?[/quote]

I just posted the story I was talking about on brent's profile. I also tweeted him and told him I did LOL hopefully he'll see it, even if one of the others see it first and tell him about it. Go check it out if you feel so inclined. =*)

Jen/Dave, shinedown junkie is correct. I replied to a tweet that Brent sent (it was almost as soon as I received it when I replied to it) and he replied back, I'm thinking that's what SDJ means by early....Also, what you did is great, Brent reads his profile (comments) pretty frequently. I was going to suggest that you put it there as well as tweet it...hope you get a response....

tessarakt

Wed, 02/23/2011 - 12:39

[quote="lynn_d"]Jen/Dave, shinedown junkie is correct. I replied to a tweet that Brent sent (it was almost as soon as I received it when I replied to it) and he replied back, I'm thinking that's what SDJ means by early....Also, what you did is great, Brent reads his profile (comments) pretty frequently. I was going to suggest that you put it there as well as tweet it...hope you get a response....[/quote]

that's kinda what I was thinking shinedownjunkie meant by that ... hard to do though ... I fly by internet all day LOL I just leave whatever I was doing last up then go off and do housework or cook or play with kids or whatever then come back and i've missed everything LOL

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 02/23/2011 - 15:47

yeah that is definately what i mean by early. as soon as he tweets reply back as quickly as possible. what i did is that i linked my phone to my twitter. so I get the tweets sent directly to my phone. this way i can see the tweets alot faster. it's pretty cool when you do it because you can pick and choose who's tweets you want to receive to your phone and you can even limit the hours in which you receive the tweets.

What makes Shinedown so great is simply this. They all the guys keep it real. They rock us with the best rock out there, their ego's have not went above us. Simply? they keep it real! Some of the nicest rock guys out there.

erica881014

Wed, 02/23/2011 - 17:58

[quote="sks463"]What makes Shinedown so great is simply this. They all the guys keep it real. They rock us with the best rock out there, their ego's have not went above us. Simply? they keep it real! Some of the nicest rock guys out there.[/quote]

absolutly agree!!!! :D

crueangel

Wed, 02/23/2011 - 19:21

Yeah, I replied to a Tweet from Nikki Sixx minutes after he posted it, and he replied back. Talk about heart failure!! :shock: I was bouncing like crazy! LMAO

tessarakt

Wed, 02/23/2011 - 21:55

[quote="crueangel"]Yeah, I replied to a Tweet from Nikki Sixx minutes after he posted it, and he replied back. Talk about heart failure!! :shock: I was bouncing like crazy! LMAO[/quote]

ROFL

It'll never happen. Oh well. Will Hoge answered a question for me one night. That'll have to do. LOL 8)

crueangel

Fri, 02/25/2011 - 19:13

[quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="crueangel"]Yeah, I replied to a Tweet from Nikki Sixx minutes after he posted it, and he replied back. Talk about heart failure!! :shock: I was bouncing like crazy! LMAO[/quote]

ROFL

It'll never happen. Oh well. Will Hoge answered a question for me one night. That'll have to do. LOL 8)[/quote]

That's cool! I love Will, too. The funniest thing about Nikki's tweet is that it was only ONE WORD!!! ROFLOL He posted that the recording of his book into an audio book would begin in April and I asked him if he was reading it himself and he said "yes". That's it. But it made me happy!!! :D

tessarakt

Fri, 02/25/2011 - 23:29

[quote="crueangel"][quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="crueangel"]Yeah, I replied to a Tweet from Nikki Sixx minutes after he posted it, and he replied back. Talk about heart failure!! :shock: I was bouncing like crazy! LMAO[/quote]

ROFL

It'll never happen. Oh well. Will Hoge answered a question for me one night. That'll have to do. LOL 8)[/quote]

That's cool! I love Will, too. The funniest thing about Nikki's tweet is that it was only ONE WORD!!! ROFLOL He posted that the recording of his book into an audio book would begin in April and I asked him if he was reading it himself and he said "yes". That's it. But it made me happy!!! :D[/quote]

hey dude, I'd be totally happy with one word ... just to know he read it would be enough for me.

I'd never heard of will until the a&e show, we got hte cd there, and got my parents a copy for a christmas present and listened ot it on the drive home from chattanooga LOL really love the cd

waiting for him to finish this one, dave's dying for goddamn california LOL

Hoping to try and catch either one of his shows or one of zach's shows here soon, just odn't know if we'll have the $$ or if timing will work since we'll hav eto spend the night and leave kiddos with my parents

One of the many great things about ShineDown is how intimate they are with us,the fans.I don't know of any other band who has a website like this which is so inclusive of their fans.Awesome guys!We love and appreciate you much![color=indigo][/color]

comments

[quote="crueangel"][quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="crueangel"]Yeah, I replied to a Tweet from Nikki Sixx minutes after he posted it, and he replied back. Talk about heart failure!! :shock: I was bouncing like crazy! LMAO[/quote]

ROFL

That's cool! I love Will, too. The funniest thing about Nikki's tweet is that it was only ONE WORD!!! ROFLOL He posted that the recording of his book into an audio book would begin in April and I asked him if he was reading it himself and he said "yes". That's it. But it made me happy!!! :D[/quote]

hey dude, I'd be totally happy with one word ... just to know he read it would be enough for me.

I'd never heard of will until the a&e show, we got hte cd there, and got my parents a copy for a christmas present and listened ot it on the drive home from chattanooga LOL really love the cd

waiting for him to finish this one, dave's dying for goddamn california LOL

Hoping to try and catch either one of his shows or one of zach's shows here soon, just odn't know if we'll have the $$ or if timing will work since we'll hav eto spend the night and leave kiddos with my parents

[quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="crueangel"]Yeah, I replied to a Tweet from Nikki Sixx minutes after he posted it, and he replied back. Talk about heart failure!! :shock: I was bouncing like crazy! LMAO[/quote]

ROFL

That's cool! I love Will, too. The funniest thing about Nikki's tweet is that it was only ONE WORD!!! ROFLOL He posted that the recording of his book into an audio book would begin in April and I asked him if he was reading it himself and he said "yes". That's it. But it made me happy!!! :D

[quote="crueangel"]Yeah, I replied to a Tweet from Nikki Sixx minutes after he posted it, and he replied back. Talk about heart failure!! :shock: I was bouncing like crazy! LMAO[/quote]

ROFL

It'll never happen. Oh well. Will Hoge answered a question for me one night. That'll have to do. LOL 8)

Yeah, I replied to a Tweet from Nikki Sixx minutes after he posted it, and he replied back. Talk about heart failure!! :shock: I was bouncing like crazy! LMAO

[quote="sks463"]What makes Shinedown so great is simply this. They all the guys keep it real. They rock us with the best rock out there, their ego's have not went above us. Simply? they keep it real! Some of the nicest rock guys out there.[/quote]

absolutly agree!!!! :D

What makes Shinedown so great is simply this. They all the guys keep it real. They rock us with the best rock out there, their ego's have not went above us. Simply? they keep it real! Some of the nicest rock guys out there.

yeah that is definately what i mean by early. as soon as he tweets reply back as quickly as possible. what i did is that i linked my phone to my twitter. so I get the tweets sent directly to my phone. this way i can see the tweets alot faster. it's pretty cool when you do it because you can pick and choose who's tweets you want to receive to your phone and you can even limit the hours in which you receive the tweets.

[quote="lynn_d"]Jen/Dave, shinedown junkie is correct. I replied to a tweet that Brent sent (it was almost as soon as I received it when I replied to it) and he replied back, I'm thinking that's what SDJ means by early....Also, what you did is great, Brent reads his profile (comments) pretty frequently. I was going to suggest that you put it there as well as tweet it...hope you get a response....[/quote]

that's kinda what I was thinking shinedownjunkie meant by that ... hard to do though ... I fly by internet all day LOL I just leave whatever I was doing last up then go off and do housework or cook or play with kids or whatever then come back and i've missed everything LOL

Jen/Dave, shinedown junkie is correct. I replied to a tweet that Brent sent (it was almost as soon as I received it when I replied to it) and he replied back, I'm thinking that's what SDJ means by early....Also, what you did is great, Brent reads his profile (comments) pretty frequently. I was going to suggest that you put it there as well as tweet it...hope you get a response....

[quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="shinedownjunkie45"]i say definately tweet him early and often, it's the best way to get a reply. during the month of may I got several responses from both Brent and Zach on twitter. I even received a tweet from Brent congradulating me on graduating from university that was one of the best tweets ever. Just recently I tweeted Brent about him eating lunch so late and I received a reply. I was pretty excited. I didn't think I'd get a reply but I did so just tweet early and often. You just never know when you'll get that reply. :twisted:[/quote]

I've been tweeting a lot. But what do you mean by early?[/quote]

I just posted the story I was talking about on brent's profile. I also tweeted him and told him I did LOL hopefully he'll see it, even if one of the others see it first and tell him about it. Go check it out if you feel so inclined. =*)

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]i say definately tweet him early and often, it's the best way to get a reply. during the month of may I got several responses from both Brent and Zach on twitter. I even received a tweet from Brent congradulating me on graduating from university that was one of the best tweets ever. Just recently I tweeted Brent about him eating lunch so late and I received a reply. I was pretty excited. I didn't think I'd get a reply but I did so just tweet early and often. You just never know when you'll get that reply. :twisted:[/quote]

I've been tweeting a lot. But what do you mean by early?

I would have heart failure if I got a reply from them! LOL :shock: Either on Twitter or the board.

i say definately tweet him early and often, it's the best way to get a reply. during the month of may I got several responses from both Brent and Zach on twitter. I even received a tweet from Brent congradulating me on graduating from university that was one of the best tweets ever. Just recently I tweeted Brent about him eating lunch so late and I received a reply. I was pretty excited. I didn't think I'd get a reply but I did so just tweet early and often. You just never know when you'll get that reply. :twisted:

[quote="lynn_d"]Yes, and they actually read quite a bit of these posts. Brent actually commented on my profile in response to something I had written here...they are the BEST!!!!!![/quote]

I wondered about that. after much thought ive worked a crow into the tat im dreaming up. id like to tell brent about it but theres just so much more to it. cant possibly tweet it. but, its a lot to type if he wont actually see/read it.

Yes, and they actually read quite a bit of these posts. Brent actually commented on my profile in response to something I had written here...they are the BEST!!!!!!