Whats great about the next record is

• Whats great about the next record is
    callmeasaint

is that it will contain at least one song that..after hearing it...will make you ask yourself how you ever lived w/o that song in your life.

Think of you fav songs now and know that w/i 5 minutes of hearing the new material at least one song and likely more are going to blow your current top 5 to bits and pieces.

I think for me the song Sound of Madness did that. I love every track on SOM but the raw power of that song...I just think back before that song existed and I can't wrap my mind around not having that song be a part of of my existence.

Submitted by callmeasaint on
Forum category
Is pro
No

crueangel

Thu, 12/02/2010 - 19:23

No truer words were ever spoken! There are SO many songs that I can say, "HOW did I EVER live without THAT song in my life?" There is just such magic when they get together and make music. Wow. Just the thought of that if going to make waiting for it ever so much harder... but I WILL perservere! LOL Our guys deserve a much needed break! :D

ShinedownChica

Fri, 12/24/2010 - 17:24

and then you cant remember a time where you listen to the song CONSTANTLY!

is that it will contain at least one song that..after hearing it...will make you ask yourself how you ever lived w/o that song in your life.

Think of you fav songs now and know that w/i 5 minutes of hearing the new material at least one song and likely more are going to blow your current top 5 to bits and pieces.

I think for me the song Sound of Madness did that. I love every track on SOM but the raw power of that song...I just think back before that song existed and I can't wrap my mind around not having that song be a part of of my existence.

comments

and then you cant remember a time where you listen to the song CONSTANTLY!

No truer words were ever spoken! There are SO many songs that I can say, "HOW did I EVER live without THAT song in my life?" There is just such magic when they get together and make music. Wow. Just the thought of that if going to make waiting for it ever so much harder... but I WILL perservere! LOL Our guys deserve a much needed break! :D