whats up everyone?

• whats up everyone?
    john45_3685

i havent been on here in forever! and i havent seen shinedown in forever. it looks like all my wisconsin friends on here had a good time at the brat shop. damn 21+ show! i hope they announce some summer wisconsin shows like last year!

Submitted by john45_3685 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Fiery Halo

Tue, 03/31/2009 - 18:31

Rockford May 24th . I know you and Amanda can make it !!!!! Yes we had fun but it wasn't the same with out you .. Tell Miss Amanda I said hello..

destiny453

Wed, 04/01/2009 - 15:55

I haven't been on in ages either, been so ill, everything bad just seems to be happening to me just now! :( Oh well hopefully Shinedown will be back in the UK soon and I can start feeling better :)

john45_3685

Fri, 04/03/2009 - 22:29

hey is that the wing ding fest??

how the hell do you get tickets for that... I AM GOING!!! i love 10 years too

Fiery Halo

Sat, 04/04/2009 - 10:08

It's Wing Ding !! Go to wxrx's website and it shows a list of places selling tickets .. I'm driving down today to get mine .

john45_3685

Sun, 04/05/2009 - 00:55

yeah there is actually a link on the page to buy tickets. they are 20 bucks but still. now our only problem is getting a ride from milwuakee to rockford lol. once i figure that out, i will say im going for sure. right now, there is about a 75% chance me and amanda are going assuming we get a ride.

Fiery Halo

Sun, 04/05/2009 - 09:56

I'd give you a ride if we weren't spending 2 nights down there . If something happens and we don't spend the night I'll let you know. What happened to your car ?

john45_3685

Mon, 04/06/2009 - 16:22

well i have a car, but its technically my mom's and she doesnt let me drive it to concerts far away. lol. otherwise trust me, i would... i might drive my friends van, but it is uninsured, so if something happened... yeah that wouldnt be good. but my same friend's dad might drive. im gunna get tickets online this week and just hope i find a ride. lol. i dont wanna take a chance of it being sold out by the time i find a ride.

Fiery Halo

Mon, 04/06/2009 - 18:47

I'll keep in touch with you and let you know what happens with us staying down there . Will your mom let you drive to Racine at least ?? That way we can meet down here if I give you guys a ride . I will only have room for 2 people though . My son will be in the back seat as well..

john45_3685

Tue, 04/07/2009 - 13:10

cool. where did you get tickets from? i think im gunna get mine from that website, and put them on will call at the venue. but the website charges 20 bucks instead of 15... probly like a convienience charge for buying it online or something...

Fiery Halo

Tue, 04/07/2009 - 18:13

I drove down to Beloit on Saturday and got them at Paradise Guitars .

john45_3685

Tue, 04/07/2009 - 20:04

i was thinking about doing that, but beliot is an hour away, so i bought them online... BUT when i got home today there was a message on my machine saying i had to call the ticket company, but it was closed when i called. so hopefully my order didnt get messed up although i have the feeling it did.

Fiery Halo

Wed, 04/08/2009 - 12:52

I hope it doesn't get / didn't get screwd up . I thought about ordering mine but I hate will call . The drive wasn't too bad it didn't seem that far at all really .

john45_3685

Wed, 04/08/2009 - 16:05

i hate will call 2... but i had to do it that way. it did get screwed up, but i fixed it today... so as long as my friends dad drives us we are going. i really hope all the will call shit works out, and i dont get screwed out of being front row.

Fiery Halo

Wed, 04/08/2009 - 18:13

Look for me you know I will have your back .. Just don't get kicked out this time LOL

john45_3685

Thu, 04/09/2009 - 00:49

im still pissed about that. but yeah, if you can try to save some spots if we are not up there. i think we are getting there around 8 in the morning, so i will be furious if we are not up front.

Fiery Halo

Thu, 04/09/2009 - 18:02

Then you better save me spots . 8am is too early for me on the weekends. The family will have a freakin fit if I tell them that early ..

john45_3685

Thu, 04/09/2009 - 20:57

lol we can save you some spots im sure... assuming nothing gets screwed up with the will call

Fiery Halo

Thu, 04/09/2009 - 22:37

Cool I think I'm going to adopt you !!! From here on out Jonh45 is my oldest son . I think I was 17 when I had you .. I guess it is possible.. You can just call me mom from now on lol.

john45_3685

Thu, 04/09/2009 - 23:58

lol well im gunna be 18 in a few weeks...so you woulda been pretty young lol. but i know i saved a spot for lisa at the augustfest last year, so im sure me and my friends can do it.

like i said at this point im just praying for my friends dad to take us and for them to be cool and let us get our will call tickets early.

Fiery Halo

Sat, 04/11/2009 - 20:19

[quote="john45"]lol well im gunna be 18 in a few weeks...so you woulda been pretty young lol. but i know i saved a spot for lisa at the augustfest last year, so im sure me and my friends can do it.

like i said at this point im just praying for my friends dad to take us and for them to be cool and let us get our will call tickets early.[/quote]

I would've been 17 !! My 12 yr old makes me feel old. You would make me feel ancient . LOL

john45_3685

Sun, 04/12/2009 - 03:07

lol. as long as your still at the shows, you cant be old in my book.

i havent been on here in forever! and i havent seen shinedown in forever. it looks like all my wisconsin friends on here had a good time at the brat shop. damn 21+ show! i hope they announce some summer wisconsin shows like last year!

comments

lol. as long as your still at the shows, you cant be old in my book.

[quote="john45"]lol well im gunna be 18 in a few weeks...so you woulda been pretty young lol. but i know i saved a spot for lisa at the augustfest last year, so im sure me and my friends can do it.

like i said at this point im just praying for my friends dad to take us and for them to be cool and let us get our will call tickets early.[/quote]

I would've been 17 !! My 12 yr old makes me feel old. You would make me feel ancient . LOL

lol well im gunna be 18 in a few weeks...so you woulda been pretty young lol. but i know i saved a spot for lisa at the augustfest last year, so im sure me and my friends can do it.

like i said at this point im just praying for my friends dad to take us and for them to be cool and let us get our will call tickets early.

Cool I think I'm going to adopt you !!! From here on out Jonh45 is my oldest son . I think I was 17 when I had you .. I guess it is possible.. You can just call me mom from now on lol.

lol we can save you some spots im sure... assuming nothing gets screwed up with the will call

Then you better save me spots . 8am is too early for me on the weekends. The family will have a freakin fit if I tell them that early ..

im still pissed about that. but yeah, if you can try to save some spots if we are not up there. i think we are getting there around 8 in the morning, so i will be furious if we are not up front.

Look for me you know I will have your back .. Just don't get kicked out this time LOL

i hate will call 2... but i had to do it that way. it did get screwed up, but i fixed it today... so as long as my friends dad drives us we are going. i really hope all the will call shit works out, and i dont get screwed out of being front row.

I hope it doesn't get / didn't get screwd up . I thought about ordering mine but I hate will call . The drive wasn't too bad it didn't seem that far at all really .

i was thinking about doing that, but beliot is an hour away, so i bought them online... BUT when i got home today there was a message on my machine saying i had to call the ticket company, but it was closed when i called. so hopefully my order didnt get messed up although i have the feeling it did.

I drove down to Beloit on Saturday and got them at Paradise Guitars .

cool. where did you get tickets from? i think im gunna get mine from that website, and put them on will call at the venue. but the website charges 20 bucks instead of 15... probly like a convienience charge for buying it online or something...

I'll keep in touch with you and let you know what happens with us staying down there . Will your mom let you drive to Racine at least ?? That way we can meet down here if I give you guys a ride . I will only have room for 2 people though . My son will be in the back seat as well..

well i have a car, but its technically my mom's and she doesnt let me drive it to concerts far away. lol. otherwise trust me, i would... i might drive my friends van, but it is uninsured, so if something happened... yeah that wouldnt be good. but my same friend's dad might drive. im gunna get tickets online this week and just hope i find a ride. lol. i dont wanna take a chance of it being sold out by the time i find a ride.

I'd give you a ride if we weren't spending 2 nights down there . If something happens and we don't spend the night I'll let you know. What happened to your car ?

yeah there is actually a link on the page to buy tickets. they are 20 bucks but still. now our only problem is getting a ride from milwuakee to rockford lol. once i figure that out, i will say im going for sure. right now, there is about a 75% chance me and amanda are going assuming we get a ride.

It's Wing Ding !! Go to wxrx's website and it shows a list of places selling tickets .. I'm driving down today to get mine .

hey is that the wing ding fest??

how the hell do you get tickets for that... I AM GOING!!! i love 10 years too

I haven't been on in ages either, been so ill, everything bad just seems to be happening to me just now! :( Oh well hopefully Shinedown will be back in the UK soon and I can start feeling better :)

Rockford May 24th . I know you and Amanda can make it !!!!! Yes we had fun but it wasn't the same with out you .. Tell Miss Amanda I said hello..