What would you like to see on this site that isn't here?

• What would you like to see on this site that isn't here?
    tatpiercedblkbbw

I would love to see more info about the guys. Separate internviews with them, so we have info about them as individuals and as a band as a whole. What they like to do when away from the tour, just chilling,not just a five minute interview with the full band, some time to talk with them.

I would also like to see what their individual influences are, what bands get them excited.

I would like to have contests that matter. Merch is great, but win a day with Shinedown or win a trip to a show to see Shinedown.

I want to be the first to know what is going on with the band as a fan club member. I want to know if after this festival tour they are doing their own tour.

I want there to be a perk for being in the fan club, a discount on the meet & greet, doesnm't have to be significant, but a discount on tickets.

What about you,what do you think?

Submitted by tatpiercedblkbbw on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I would love to see more info about the guys. Separate internviews with them, so we have info about them as individuals and as a band as a whole. What they like to do when away from the tour, just chilling,not just a five minute interview with the full band, some time to talk with them.

I would also like to see what their individual influences are, what bands get them excited.

I would like to have contests that matter. Merch is great, but win a day with Shinedown or win a trip to a show to see Shinedown.

I want to be the first to know what is going on with the band as a fan club member. I want to know if after this festival tour they are doing their own tour.

I want there to be a perk for being in the fan club, a discount on the meet & greet, doesnm't have to be significant, but a discount on tickets.

What about you,what do you think?

comments

Wow, no one has anything to

Wow, no one has anything to say? I even have a Iloveshinedown blog (http://iloveshinedown.wordpress.com/?p=49&preview=true) where I put out my own thoughts about the band experiences, and what I would do if I worked for the shinedown website...any one else got things to say??