What tunes are you hoping to hear?

• What tunes are you hoping to hear?
    mothernature

What are you hoping to hear at the upcoming shows?

I hope to hear Fly From the Inside, Lady so Divine, Begin Again, Save Me - LOVE THESE SONGS!

Of course anything off of Sounds of Madness!!

Does anyone know if there is a songlist posted anywhere? Any idea what they've played at the shows already?

Submitted by mothernature on
Forum category
Is pro
No

as long as they play burning bright I've seen them twice and they didn't play it either time

since it's one of my favorite songs from them I'd really love it if they played it

Ive seen them live a few times now and Ive never been disappointed with what they've played from their first 2 albums.

BUT, from their new album I MUST hear The Sound of Madness! OMG! I cannot stop listening to this song. I just keep hitting repeat!

And really, I like ALL the new songs, so anything they play will be fine with me! :D

T~

[quote="mothernature"]

I hope to hear Fly From the Inside, Lady so Divine, Begin Again, Save Me - LOVE THESE SONGS!

Does anyone know if there is a songlist posted anywhere? Any idea what they've played at the shows already?[/quote]

They've never played Lady So Divine, too many guitars on that song. And they seemed to have stopped playing Begin Again.

So far, they've been goin with Devour, Heroes, Sound of Madness, If You Only Knew, Cry for Help, Cyanide, Crow and the Butterfly, Burning Bright, I Dare You, Second Chance, Save Me, 45, Call Me, Junkies for Fame, and finishing with Fly,

The only other song i want to hear is What a Shame, that song is just so powerful and moving.

R0ckstarr83

Sun, 06/22/2008 - 23:25

Im pretty happy with anything as long as Fly is in there somewhere. It will always be my all time fav :)

shannonlovessh…

Mon, 06/23/2008 - 18:51

Fly from the Inside & 45 are the ones I love to hear, too. Burning Bright is up there too...still have to finish listening to the new CD to decide about those songs. Knowing me, I'lll be rocking into the early morning hours listening to it!

hardygirl2xv1

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 01:25

OK, lemme try to remember what they played at the House of Blues last week in New Orleans... it won't be in order. lol.

Singles:
Devour
Heroes
Save Me
Burning Bright
Fly From the Inside

New stuff:
The Sound of Madness
Cry for Help
The Crow and the Butterfly
If You Only Knew
Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
Call Me

And something else that Brent didn't name, right before Save Me.. but it was awesome. I think I'm missing one from SoM though...

I was hoping to hear Simple Man... and Shed Some Light, I heard them play that in December 2006 and that was amazing, one of my favorites overall of theirs.

hollydoll

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 10:30

I'm still holding my breath for Dirthouse.

Looks like currently they are playing a lot of new stuff mixed in with the bigger singles. Is this just the set list for the summer festivals? Anyone know how long they have been playing?

I for one hope that when they headline their own tour this fall they play a good two hours and play all the singles, and a little of everything else. Anything off SoM, but gotta do Better Version, Memory, 45, Burning Bright, and Fly from LaW. Then do the better ones off UaT. They could definitely play a solid two hours and put on an unbelievable show with this material. Even throw Simple Man back out there, because I have heard it at all 5 Shinedown shows I have ever been to.

Wonder who else would be on tour with them? I can only see Black Stone Cherry with these guys so many times lol. (3 now)

I'd love to see Alter Bridge with them. Two of the best singers currently out there in one night!

hardygirl2xv1

Tue, 06/24/2008 - 23:35

When I saw them last week at the House of Blues they were with 12 Stones and Rev Theory, damn good show.

I've seen Alter Bridge before, they are kick ass live.

Well I Got A Candle.

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 12:45

what a shame

shndwn4life

Tue, 07/01/2008 - 21:59

I seriously hope they play burning bright, that's one my favorite songs by them, and every time i've seen them they've never played it, the show's are always amazing but i leave a little disappointed every time they don't play it.

Second Chance and I own you. By then, it may be something else. It depends what is going on in life at that time. I have never seen them live.... please tell me I wont be disappointed

What are you hoping to hear at the upcoming shows?

Does anyone know if there is a songlist posted anywhere? Any idea what they've played at the shows already?

comments

Second Chance and I own you. By then, it may be something else. It depends what is going on in life at that time. I have never seen them live.... please tell me I wont be disappointed

I seriously hope they play burning bright, that's one my favorite songs by them, and every time i've seen them they've never played it, the show's are always amazing but i leave a little disappointed every time they don't play it.

what a shame

When I saw them last week at the House of Blues they were with 12 Stones and Rev Theory, damn good show.

I've seen Alter Bridge before, they are kick ass live.

Looks like currently they are playing a lot of new stuff mixed in with the bigger singles. Is this just the set list for the summer festivals? Anyone know how long they have been playing?

I for one hope that when they headline their own tour this fall they play a good two hours and play all the singles, and a little of everything else. Anything off SoM, but gotta do Better Version, Memory, 45, Burning Bright, and Fly from LaW. Then do the better ones off UaT. They could definitely play a solid two hours and put on an unbelievable show with this material. Even throw Simple Man back out there, because I have heard it at all 5 Shinedown shows I have ever been to.

Wonder who else would be on tour with them? I can only see Black Stone Cherry with these guys so many times lol. (3 now)

I'd love to see Alter Bridge with them. Two of the best singers currently out there in one night!

I'm still holding my breath for Dirthouse.

OK, lemme try to remember what they played at the House of Blues last week in New Orleans... it won't be in order. lol.

Singles:
Devour
Heroes
Save Me
Burning Bright
Fly From the Inside

New stuff:
The Sound of Madness
Cry for Help
The Crow and the Butterfly
If You Only Knew
Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide
Call Me

And something else that Brent didn't name, right before Save Me.. but it was awesome. I think I'm missing one from SoM though...

I was hoping to hear Simple Man... and Shed Some Light, I heard them play that in December 2006 and that was amazing, one of my favorites overall of theirs.

Fly from the Inside & 45 are the ones I love to hear, too. Burning Bright is up there too...still have to finish listening to the new CD to decide about those songs. Knowing me, I'lll be rocking into the early morning hours listening to it!

Im pretty happy with anything as long as Fly is in there somewhere. It will always be my all time fav :)

Re: What tunes are you hoping to hear?

[quote="mothernature"]

Does anyone know if there is a songlist posted anywhere? Any idea what they've played at the shows already?[/quote]

They've never played Lady So Divine, too many guitars on that song. And they seemed to have stopped playing Begin Again.

So far, they've been goin with Devour, Heroes, Sound of Madness, If You Only Knew, Cry for Help, Cyanide, Crow and the Butterfly, Burning Bright, I Dare You, Second Chance, Save Me, 45, Call Me, Junkies for Fame, and finishing with Fly,

The only other song i want to hear is What a Shame, that song is just so powerful and moving.

Ive seen them live a few times now and Ive never been disappointed with what they've played from their first 2 albums.

BUT, from their new album I MUST hear The Sound of Madness! OMG! I cannot stop listening to this song. I just keep hitting repeat!

And really, I like ALL the new songs, so anything they play will be fine with me! :D

T~

as long as they play burning bright I've seen them twice and they didn't play it either time

since it's one of my favorite songs from them I'd really love it if they played it