What song is on R E P E A T for you???? Shinedown or not....

• What song is on R E P E A T for you???? Shinedown or not....
    mollie

Today it is JUNKIES FOR FAME....lovin' it!!!!

Submitted by mollie on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/14/2009 - 21:00

sound of madness for me is usually my repeat song. and 45 acoustic i can't get enough of.

All the Shinedown songs, but Breaking Inside, The Crow and the Butterfly, and Shed Some Light are a must! Then a nice healthy dose of Daugtry...(my other obsession) and Halestorm. :D

Ha Ha Ha....Lady D~those 3 bands are in constant rotation in my car while I am at work or doing that soccer mom, dance class mom routine!!!!

For me it's Fly...and then Save me , and SOM!! BUt it's really all of them!! It's a good thing that I drove up here myself, cuz nobody would have been able to stand the decibels of Shinedown inside my car!!! 8)

destiny453

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 06:44

45 acoustic and i do like a bit of simple man now and then....just depends on how much time i have, but i love listening to SOM when at work, it makes me actually work! haha

Sound of Madness is my Saturday morning , working both jobs, get me in the mind set song....I BLAST it in my car!

destiny453

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 11:30

Ah yeah LadyD we love blasting it usually when on the motorway and we headbang and stuff and everyone looks at us like we are complete nut jobs!! :lol:

My daughter and I heard it on the way into the venue wehn we went to see Nickelback, PapaRoach...etc....we were blasting it..screaming along... air guitaring and drumming.....and the guy next to us found it very funny! :lol:

fistfullofflowers

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 17:57

what are Brent in the House mp3's?

You go LadyD!!!!! :D

Lorilee! The show sounded amazing!

destiny453

Wed, 09/16/2009 - 14:24

I nearly did, i was like, this shit can't be real!? :)

dalamar_2

Wed, 09/16/2009 - 17:56

Wow.... yes, I'll certainly go with the family here.

45, C & B, but also Tush (ZZ top), Life is a Highway (Tom Chocrane), Coconut Skins (Damien Rice), Pieces *(SUM 41), One (Metallica), Hallowed be Thy Name (Iron Maiden), Ready to roll (Jet Black Stare), and a few more...

I like a lot of stuff, but there are few "driving" songs like those above.

fistfullofflowers

Wed, 09/16/2009 - 19:34

OMG! i probably will fall over and die! but.. my computer doesnt have sound and its reallyy slow so i cant watch it now. :(

destiny453

Thu, 09/17/2009 - 12:28

Beg your mom for a new one :D

fistfullofflowers

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 22:16

[quote="destiny453"]Beg your mom for a new one :D[/quote]

THATS SOOO FUNNY that you said that because we're getting one next week! :D

i get to have the crappy one my family has now..! sooo exciting!

With the hangover from hell still lingering...it was sarah mclachlan "afterglow" needed some quiet time... :shock:

fistfullofflowers

Sun, 09/20/2009 - 23:31

haha.. that doesnt sound fun. i'm guessing thats a calm song? i've never heard of it.

[quote="mollie"]With the hangover from hell still lingering...it was sarah mclachlan "afterglow" needed some quiet time... :shock:[/quote]Hey girl, you better be careful, you need to be in top form for Tuesday! I know you're probably still lickin' your wounds from your Steelers getting they're A$$e$ handed to them by the [b]CHICAGO BEARS[/b]Sorry, I really don't get the chance to gloat very often, gotta get mine while I can. Much love!! <3 Love ya! :D

destiny453

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:32

Oh thats good news, then you can listen to everything :)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 10:43

[quote="lorilee"][quote="mollie"]With the hangover from hell still lingering...it was sarah mclachlan "afterglow" needed some quiet time... :shock:[/quote]Hey girl, you better be careful, you need to be in top form for Tuesday! I know you're probably still lickin' your wounds from your Steelers getting they're A$$e$ handed to them by the [b]CHICAGO BEARS[/b]Sorry, I really don't get the chance to gloat very often, gotta get mine while I can. Much love!! <3 Love ya! :D[/quote]
wow as a steelers fan i definately felt that one even though it wasn't directed in my direction. since you don't get to do it very often i see you keep them bottled up huh lorilee. lol.

It's all good!!!!!

Feeling better and went to bed EARLY sat night, last night and tonight to make up for the next 72 hours of excitement and all!!!

and I have one for ya!!!

6~BURGH!!!!!!

dalamar_2

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 14:15

sex burgh?

Did I hear that one right?

[quote="dalamar"]sex burgh?

Did I hear that one right?[/quote]

Maybe it is but PITTSBURGH has won 6!!!!!! super bowls!!!!!

LOL....you are too cute!!!!

dalamar_2

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 14:25

[quote="mollie"][quote="dalamar"]sex burgh?

LOL....you are too cute!!!![/quote]

You betcha!

(Meeeow!)

xshinedownfreakx

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 15:49

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]ahhh.. the other night. i'll tell ya one thingg. i was looking up tour dates for HALESTORM since it wasnt on their website.. i was obviously hoping to find a tour date near me. i did and well.. it was on a school night. I WANT SUMMER TO COME BACK!!

my block party was boring just like your party.. for me if it doesnt have anything to do with SHINEDOWN or HALESTORM .. its boringggg.

yayy your phone is back!!

yesss i have both too. gimmmmmeee your links! :)[/quote]haha i totally agree with u! is halestorm another one of ur fav. bands? i like them too. and i am so glad i got my phone back!! yay! and i just got my eyebrow pierced yesterday! it hurt way more than my nose did! haha! :) hey it would be so fun 2 go 2 a SD concert together! none of my friends like them so ur the first person i know tht likes them! and when is tht halestorm concert? i will add u on myspace/facebook as soon as i get a chance 2 get on.....haven't been on in FOREVER! :D so, anything new with u hannah? i could tell u all about my eyebrow experience! haha! very painful!

HUH????? Oh, sorry... Yeah, I hate to brag but I NEVER get to so cut me a break!! Sorry Junkie!! Didn't mean to offend, I love's ya! :wink:

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 09/21/2009 - 18:12

lorilee i wasn't offended. merely giving you props on a job well done with that braggin lol. don't worry i wasn't offended at all.

Thanks Bruddah! Just havin' fun!! :wink:

Today it is JUNKIES FOR FAME....lovin' it!!!!

comments

oh ok, i have too many people on there :lol:

yeah your friends with me on fb.

Do i have you on FB too??

<3 ya too! now add me on FB!!!

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]yesss you can! and thats pretty awesome! and interesting! haha.[/quote]omg i am so glad i can call u HANNAH BANANA!!! i was thinking about tht one day and i just thought it was so cute!!! :lol: love ya hannah banana! :lol:

thanks i'll let her know.

well she taught you very well. :)

[quote="lorilee"]Nicely put Junkie, you're a Prince! Muah!!! :wink:[/quote]
i've said it before and i'll say it again. i don't say the things i do to look good or to seem like a nice guy i say them because that's the person i am and how my mother brought me up to be. she always taught me to treat others as i would want to be treated. that's just what i do. it's an extra ticket i know how much perri would love to meet them so i'm giving her an opportunity.

yesss you can! and thats pretty awesome! and interesting! haha.

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]risks? haha what kind of risks?[/quote]umm idk! i just love living life on the edge cause u only live once! i really want 2 try skydiving! oh i guess a risk i took was when i got my tounge pierced cause its VERY risky and u can apparently die if u hit a vessel in ur tounge!? idk but thts wht my friend said when i told him i was getting it and its also very painful!!!!! way worse than my eyebrow!!!! also they say u can only eat certain foods but i eat pretty much wht i want and im fine! i just cant drink orange juice cause the acid in it! ouch! :lol: and my boyfriend was so grossed out when i told him about my tounge but now he dosent care and were still together! :D oh and can i call u hannah banana?! haha jk jk thought it was cute! :lol: :lol:

Yeah he sure is, why aint all guys like that??? Mind my guy is pretty much like you tony :)

Nicely put Junkie, you're a Prince! Muah!!! :wink:

[quote="perri"][quote="Themindisaweapon"]ahhh now i plan on just getting one... because of school... i plan on gettin only purple since its my FAVORITE color and the main reason is because of LZZY HALE!!! oh and i read that other thread that you made and i agree with them.. its a lot to ask.. to me.. they'll be back by youu soon! :)[/quote]u know wht hannah ur actually right! it is alot 2 ask and my dad said they will come back around too. but i am a risk taker and i love 2 take risks so idk yet![/quote]
hmm well it seems as though everyone is telling you to hold off on the show. the decision is ultimately yours as you will be the one flying across the country. but if in the end you can't make it to the show. i will tell the guys about what happened and I'll ask them to sign something for you. Then once I have it and I get back home I'll mail it off to you. Best of luck but in the end if it can't happen it's alright SHINEDOWN won't stop touring any time soon so you'll get other chances. I just want to give someone else a shot to meet them. If it happens it was meant to be if not then it wasn't meant to be just yet. I admire your determination.

Hmmm i really want you to go to the show perri, but i would be nervous as hell flying alone at 14!! :lol:

risks? haha what kind of risks?

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]ahhh now i plan on just getting one... because of school... i plan on gettin only purple since its my FAVORITE color and the main reason is because of LZZY HALE!!! oh and i read that other thread that you made and i agree with them.. its a lot to ask.. to me.. they'll be back by youu soon! :)[/quote]u know wht hannah ur actually right! it is alot 2 ask and my dad said they will come back around too. but i am a risk taker and i love 2 take risks so idk yet!

ahhh now i plan on just getting one... because of school... i plan on gettin only purple since its my FAVORITE color and the main reason is because of LZZY HALE!!! oh and i read that other thread that you made and i agree with them.. its a lot to ask.. to me.. they'll be back by youu soon! :)

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]wow. sounds very painful! ...me? piercings? noooo. haha. oh and thanks on the purple and red highlight!! i cant wait to get it! oh and nothings really new with me now... ha.. you?[/quote] well, heres my next problem......(by the way u have 2 show me the highlights when u get them! u r already pretty so ur gonna look even better! ha!) anyways......SD is playing in houston TX on oct.9th, and i really want 2 go cause its a meet and greet! and tony aka shinedownjunkie45 has an extra ticket! so he said if i can fly there he will give the ticket to me! no cost!!!! so im so excited! but my parents wont let me fly alone!!! so im like WTF!? im old enough and i love SD and ive never met them! so wht do u think hannah? should i go? can u help me beg my parents? I NEED HELP!! haha! i just really want to go to this show and tony is being super nice by not having me pay fo it! so thts my next problem!! i'm just trying to beg my parents tht i really want to do this and im serious! :lol: wish me luck!
love,perri

i second that my friend ;)

it would be very weird indeed. but that's why i just love the music and the great people that they all are lol.

Yes junkie or that would be very weird indeed!! :lol:

[quote="dalamar"]What program? I'm a fan, just not a groupie! :)

I love the music, but I don't know the guys. Is there a boot camp or somethin' ? :)[/quote]I do believe that these boards are the "boot camp"! it's infectious ...maybe that's why we're all sick!! :lol:

Junkie...I'm so gratified to hear that you don't want to sleep with the band!!!lmfao!

wow. sounds very painful! ...me? piercings? noooo. haha. oh and thanks on the purple and red highlight!! i cant wait to get it! oh and nothings really new with me now... ha.. you?

[quote="Themindisaweapon"][quote="perri"]haha i totally agree with u! is halestorm another one of ur fav. bands? i like them too. and i am so glad i got my phone back!! yay! and i just got my eyebrow pierced yesterday! it hurt way more than my nose did! haha! :) hey it would be so fun 2 go 2 a SD concert together! none of my friends like them so ur the first person i know tht likes them! and when is tht halestorm concert? i will add u on myspace/facebook as soon as i get a chance 2 get on.....haven't been on in FOREVER! :D so, anything new with u hannah? i could tell u all about my eyebrow experience! haha! very painful![/quote]

HALESTORM AND SHINEDOWN ARE MY LIFE! search me up on FB as Hannah Lynn Bowe .. NOW! there is something new with me.. haha. i plan on getting a purple(for LZZY) and a red(for BRENT) highlight in my hair this weekend!

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR EYEBROW EXPERIENCE!![/quote]omg! thts gonna look HOT!! u r gonna look really good with purple and red! so, i will look u up on FB but whts new with u?! and ok u want 2 know about my eyebrow...well first of all....i've been begging my mom for a long time 2 get it done! so she finally let me but only if i paid for it! so it was $40 plus and extra ring so i can change them! the guy i go to for all my piercings did it! i can usually deal with pain but this was SO PAINFUL! he had to take a needle and it had 2 go through my brow! i can't even explain it! but i got the (idk wht its called)i'll just say the bar with the two balls on the end! ha! and i also got an extra blue one! it's on the end of my brow,right where the arch ends. but it's gonna be really hard to pluck the brow now cause it hurts so much! and its really red and he said it will be swollen for a couple more days! so its really hard to put my makeup on to cause of it! so thts pretty much my eyebrow experience! i have a lot more piercing experiences if u wanna know! so hannah,do u have any piercings? and if u have any more questions just ask me! i love telling ppl about my piercings!! see ya, perri! :lol: 8)

It is. :)

lol i certainly don't want to sleep with any of them. i just enjoy the music and appreciate them as musicians and as great people that they all are.

Besides...I believe I've heard Eric say that he goes commando...on stage at least. The rest is his wife's biz. :wink:

I am probably a little more realistic than that. Now if we're talking fantasies...that's a horse of a different color. I am not sure what to say any more..I don't want to get myself in trouble! :oops:

Gals.. gals... seriously, who're you kiddin' ? =)

You'd see Eric lickalicious at the cornerstore and you'd all walk 20 miles on burning ambers and broken glass just to get a glimps at their underwear's colour... *if* you can control yourselves!!

Dalamar, you didn't just call anybody groupies did you??? I don't want to sleep with them (well...) I just enjoy the music the people and the boards! NOT A GROUPIE!!

We're no groupies, we're FANOUPIES, more than fans but less than groupies. :D

No i didn't invent this word myself, i Hijacked it from the 3 Doors down boards. :wink: But i like the word.

What program? I'm a fan, just not a groupie! :)

I love the music, but I don't know the guys. Is there a boot camp or somethin' ? :)

Get with the program Dude!! :wink:

Must be me, now that I understand the -e-

rofl

Guess it's me.

I'm in great shape actually: thnx!

Cold's fading away, less medication, got back on the treadmill without chocking! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

I don't feel like I am any different from the other days.

You are in rare form today Dalamar...is this what happens when you return to your home turf?? I gotta say...I'm likin' it!! :twisted: :P

Oooooh....

I'm all about "spreadin' da Luv" too, ya know... :twisted:

Spread the love Reverend...spread the love. :D

we are all so different yet we are drawn together, meshed together by this thing we call SHINEDOWN the music the family the love the connections we make. i wouldn't have it any other way. it just shows that the greatest band ever would have to have the greatest fans as well.

What sentence is that? :?

There's a sentence you don't hear everyday :lol:

And now the friendship/family that binds us! It's kinda amazing really if you think about how wide-spread we all are and how diverse. Global ramifications! Love it!

Yes all drawn together in a good way though through the music we love :)

We are all unnaturally drawn to each other~ain't it great! I can't stay away either!!!! :D

Nah me 2, i just can't keep myself away from here :)

That's right! We are all ADD I guess...not just me! I feel right at home! :lol:

Yes very true, we have a bad habit of going off subject alot, oh well it's all fun :lol: :lol:

That's cuz you are an innocent! No, actually WE don't know what we're talking about!!! You know how it goes...we wander... :lol:

Well for the record....i actually don't have a clue what you guys are talking about :lol:

It's all relative Baby! :twisted:

^^^^ Just add that sentiment to the list why you rock!!!!!!

I am so not a cowboys fans and there is something to be said for less is more!!!!

thanks.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"][quote="lorilee"]Everythings big in Texas!![/quote]
yes it is. jerry jones knows how to build it bigger and better lol. i may live in texas but i was routin for the giants.[/quote]

:D Good Man!

[quote="lorilee"]Everythings big in Texas!![/quote]
yes it is. jerry jones knows how to build it bigger and better lol. i may live in texas but i was routin for the giants.

[quote="perri"]haha i totally agree with u! is halestorm another one of ur fav. bands? i like them too. and i am so glad i got my phone back!! yay! and i just got my eyebrow pierced yesterday! it hurt way more than my nose did! haha! :) hey it would be so fun 2 go 2 a SD concert together! none of my friends like them so ur the first person i know tht likes them! and when is tht halestorm concert? i will add u on myspace/facebook as soon as i get a chance 2 get on.....haven't been on in FOREVER! :D so, anything new with u hannah? i could tell u all about my eyebrow experience! haha! very painful![/quote]

HALESTORM AND SHINEDOWN ARE MY LIFE! search me up on FB as Hannah Lynn Bowe .. NOW! there is something new with me.. haha. i plan on getting a purple(for LZZY) and a red(for BRENT) highlight in my hair this weekend!

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR EYEBROW EXPERIENCE!!

Everythings big in Texas!!

Too bad that they got beaten in their own house..NOT! LOL! It is quite a site though.

Nice stadium huh?

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"][quote="lorilee"][quote="mollie"]With the hangover from hell still lingering...it was sarah mclachlan "afterglow" needed some quiet time... :shock:[/quote]Hey girl, you better be careful, you need to be in top form for Tuesday! I know you're probably still lickin' your wounds from your Steelers getting they're A$$e$ handed to them by the [b]CHICAGO BEARS[/b]Sorry, I really don't get the chance to gloat very often, gotta get mine while I can. Much love!! <3 Love ya! :D[/quote]
wow as a steelers fan i definately felt that one even though it wasn't directed in my direction. since you don't get to do it very often i see you keep them bottled up huh lorilee. lol.[/quote]

It's ok..I am a Steelers fan too....it was sad..BUT..My Giants beat the COWBOYS in their new home! Woo Hoo!

Thanks Bruddah! Just havin' fun!! :wink:

lorilee i wasn't offended. merely giving you props on a job well done with that braggin lol. don't worry i wasn't offended at all.

HUH????? Oh, sorry... Yeah, I hate to brag but I NEVER get to so cut me a break!! Sorry Junkie!! Didn't mean to offend, I love's ya! :wink:

[quote="Themindisaweapon"]ahhh.. the other night. i'll tell ya one thingg. i was looking up tour dates for HALESTORM since it wasnt on their website.. i was obviously hoping to find a tour date near me. i did and well.. it was on a school night. I WANT SUMMER TO COME BACK!!

my block party was boring just like your party.. for me if it doesnt have anything to do with SHINEDOWN or HALESTORM .. its boringggg.

yayy your phone is back!!

yesss i have both too. gimmmmmeee your links! :)[/quote]haha i totally agree with u! is halestorm another one of ur fav. bands? i like them too. and i am so glad i got my phone back!! yay! and i just got my eyebrow pierced yesterday! it hurt way more than my nose did! haha! :) hey it would be so fun 2 go 2 a SD concert together! none of my friends like them so ur the first person i know tht likes them! and when is tht halestorm concert? i will add u on myspace/facebook as soon as i get a chance 2 get on.....haven't been on in FOREVER! :D so, anything new with u hannah? i could tell u all about my eyebrow experience! haha! very painful!

[quote="mollie"][quote="dalamar"]sex burgh?

LOL....you are too cute!!!![/quote]

You betcha!

(Meeeow!)

[quote="dalamar"]sex burgh?

LOL....you are too cute!!!!

sex burgh?

Did I hear that one right?

It's all good!!!!!

Feeling better and went to bed EARLY sat night, last night and tonight to make up for the next 72 hours of excitement and all!!!

and I have one for ya!!!

6~BURGH!!!!!!

[quote="lorilee"][quote="mollie"]With the hangover from hell still lingering...it was sarah mclachlan "afterglow" needed some quiet time... :shock:[/quote]Hey girl, you better be careful, you need to be in top form for Tuesday! I know you're probably still lickin' your wounds from your Steelers getting they're A$$e$ handed to them by the [b]CHICAGO BEARS[/b]Sorry, I really don't get the chance to gloat very often, gotta get mine while I can. Much love!! <3 Love ya! :D[/quote]
wow as a steelers fan i definately felt that one even though it wasn't directed in my direction. since you don't get to do it very often i see you keep them bottled up huh lorilee. lol.

Oh thats good news, then you can listen to everything :)

[quote="mollie"]With the hangover from hell still lingering...it was sarah mclachlan "afterglow" needed some quiet time... :shock:[/quote]Hey girl, you better be careful, you need to be in top form for Tuesday! I know you're probably still lickin' your wounds from your Steelers getting they're A$$e$ handed to them by the [b]CHICAGO BEARS[/b]Sorry, I really don't get the chance to gloat very often, gotta get mine while I can. Much love!! <3 Love ya! :D

haha.. that doesnt sound fun. i'm guessing thats a calm song? i've never heard of it.

With the hangover from hell still lingering...it was sarah mclachlan "afterglow" needed some quiet time... :shock:

[quote="destiny453"]Beg your mom for a new one :D[/quote]

THATS SOOO FUNNY that you said that because we're getting one next week! :D

i get to have the crappy one my family has now..! sooo exciting!

Re: What song is on R E P E A T for you???? Shinedown or not

[quote="mollie"]Today it is JUNKIES FOR FAME....lovin' it!!!![/quote]love tht song!

Beg your mom for a new one :D

OMG! i probably will fall over and die! but.. my computer doesnt have sound and its reallyy slow so i cant watch it now. :(

Wow.... yes, I'll certainly go with the family here.

45, C & B, but also Tush (ZZ top), Life is a Highway (Tom Chocrane), Coconut Skins (Damien Rice), Pieces *(SUM 41), One (Metallica), Hallowed be Thy Name (Iron Maiden), Ready to roll (Jet Black Stare), and a few more...

I like a lot of stuff, but there are few "driving" songs like those above.

I nearly did, i was like, this shit can't be real!? :)

Lorilee! The show sounded amazing!

You go LadyD!!!!! :D

what are Brent in the House mp3's?

My daughter and I heard it on the way into the venue wehn we went to see Nickelback, PapaRoach...etc....we were blasting it..screaming along... air guitaring and drumming.....and the guy next to us found it very funny! :lol:

Ah yeah LadyD we love blasting it usually when on the motorway and we headbang and stuff and everyone looks at us like we are complete nut jobs!! :lol:

Sound of Madness is my Saturday morning , working both jobs, get me in the mind set song....I BLAST it in my car!

45 acoustic and i do like a bit of simple man now and then....just depends on how much time i have, but i love listening to SOM when at work, it makes me actually work! haha

For me it's Fly...and then Save me , and SOM!! BUt it's really all of them!! It's a good thing that I drove up here myself, cuz nobody would have been able to stand the decibels of Shinedown inside my car!!! 8)

Ha Ha Ha....Lady D~those 3 bands are in constant rotation in my car while I am at work or doing that soccer mom, dance class mom routine!!!!

All the Shinedown songs, but Breaking Inside, The Crow and the Butterfly, and Shed Some Light are a must! Then a nice healthy dose of Daugtry...(my other obsession) and Halestorm. :D

sound of madness for me is usually my repeat song. and 45 acoustic i can't get enough of.