What SD song gets stuck into your head?

• What SD song gets stuck into your head?
    ARomaine

The reason I ask is that I had 2 SD songs in my head today, first "Emptiness Man" and then "Junkies for Fame" and I don't think I've heard either in a few days, but JFF is one of those songs that get stuck in my head very easily. Just wondering if this happens to anyone else?

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/14/2010 - 10:52

pretty cool the song that usually gets stuck in my head if SOM. i've heard it so many times acoustic that I hear brents deep growl when he says (yeaaaaahhh i get it your an outcast) all the time lol. and sometimes someone will say something that reminds me of it and I go right back into singing that song in my head. it's also carried away that gets stuck in my head too. just a real good jam.

bobbette78

Wed, 04/14/2010 - 23:31

Junkies for Fame definitely! Others that seem to pop in a lot are Begin Again, Fake, Fly from the Inside and of course I Dare You - the SD song that started it all for me.

bobbette78

Wed, 04/14/2010 - 23:32

Oh! And Carried Away - that's one I just recently found and LOVE!!!

Trade Yourself In,

I haven't heard Emptiness Man or Carried Away, hmm, must hunt them down now

bobbette78

Sun, 04/18/2010 - 17:20

Domzor - I got both of those off itunes, on the deluxe versions of 'Us & Them' & 'Leave a Whisper'. There's a few others on there that were new to me too, always nice to have something new to listen to!

Emptiness Man is on the deluxe Leave a Whisper and Carried Away is on the deluxe Us and Them.

If you haven't heard any of the deluxe songs, you're in for a treat :D

*Doh! I should have read all of Bobbette's post. Oh well...you are still in for a treat*

Once again, damn you Australian itunes! only has the bonus version of Sound of Madness :(

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 04/19/2010 - 10:07

dang that stinks.

I got my deluxe cd songs off of Amazon. I don't know if that helps or not.

Hmm, it might, I shall follow it up

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/23/2010 - 09:29

not sure i have heard of it being played live yet.

classicgirl821

Fri, 04/23/2010 - 19:15

[color=darkblue]I've got Alice stuck in my head for days.[/color]

Oh yeah, that one gets stuck in my head easily too.

The reason I ask is that I had 2 SD songs in my head today, first "Emptiness Man" and then "Junkies for Fame" and I don't think I've heard either in a few days, but JFF is one of those songs that get stuck in my head very easily. Just wondering if this happens to anyone else?

comments

Oh yeah, that one gets stuck in my head easily too.

[color=darkblue]I've got Alice stuck in my head for days.[/color]

not sure i have heard of it being played live yet.

Hmm, it might, I shall follow it up

I got my deluxe cd songs off of Amazon. I don't know if that helps or not.

dang that stinks.

Once again, damn you Australian itunes! only has the bonus version of Sound of Madness :(

Emptiness Man is on the deluxe Leave a Whisper and Carried Away is on the deluxe Us and Them.

If you haven't heard any of the deluxe songs, you're in for a treat :D

*Doh! I should have read all of Bobbette's post. Oh well...you are still in for a treat*

Domzor - I got both of those off itunes, on the deluxe versions of 'Us & Them' & 'Leave a Whisper'. There's a few others on there that were new to me too, always nice to have something new to listen to!

Trade Yourself In,

I haven't heard Emptiness Man or Carried Away, hmm, must hunt them down now

Oh! And Carried Away - that's one I just recently found and LOVE!!!

Junkies for Fame definitely! Others that seem to pop in a lot are Begin Again, Fake, Fly from the Inside and of course I Dare You - the SD song that started it all for me.

pretty cool the song that usually gets stuck in my head if SOM. i've heard it so many times acoustic that I hear brents deep growl when he says (yeaaaaahhh i get it your an outcast) all the time lol. and sometimes someone will say something that reminds me of it and I go right back into singing that song in my head. it's also carried away that gets stuck in my head too. just a real good jam.