What makes you break out into a big ol' grin :D ?????

• What makes you break out into a big ol' grin :D ?????
    mollie

For just about all of us, it is an obvious choice for one of the top reasons we sin with a grin....SHINEDOWN but what else gets you going?!?!?!

For me it is catching up with an old but loved friend!!!

Gin and tonics on a hot summer day...I am day dreaming of a snow less day that will be here hopefully soon

Watching the Steelers

and the list goes on.....anyone want to add to the list????

Submitted by mollie on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Tue, 03/10/2009 - 22:52

This one really hot guy that comes into my work and flirts with me!!!!! lol

*dreams*can't wait till he gets back home...he's so hot!!!!*dream ends* lol

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 03/11/2009 - 09:27

i'd have to say other than the obvious listenin to and watchin shinedown in concert. it would have to be havin a good jam session on guitar with my brother in law. he just started playing and i've been teaching some stuff. so every weekend we hang out and jam out with the guitars. last but certainly not least perhaps what makes me grin the most is knowing that i have a great wife to go home to.

My daughters

shinersweetie_4300

Wed, 03/11/2009 - 13:29

my son and my fiancee....other than shinedown of course.

destiny453

Wed, 03/11/2009 - 16:18

How can you not love the snow? :) I love it! Lol

Things that make me happy are GIGGING! Watching scary movies & CSI :)

No work at the weekend, and a good old drinking session with all my friends. :)

I also have a slight obssesion with taking photos & getting tattoos and piercings

There are a few other things to but we wont mention those ;)

[quote="destiny453"]How can you not love the snow? :) I love it! Lol

I also have a slight obssesion with taking photos & getting tattoos and piercings

There are a few other things to but we wont mention those ;)[/quote]

I love the snow, too. But I live in Georgia and we rarely get treated to a winter wonderland. However, we got about 6" a few weekends ago. I'm 39 years old, but I felt and acted like I was 10 again.

How about some pics of your ink?

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 03/11/2009 - 17:14

lol i forgot about snow. snow is really fun. i live in a deep part of south texas and snow is very very rare here. but in 2004 we had a beautiful white christmas. i'll never forget that day it was really something to see. i was about 18 years old at the time but I acted like a little kid playing in the snow. lol.

I live in portland, oregon and we got a huge ton of snow right before Christmas and it was icy, cold and snowy....and a pain in the arse. I grew up in northern Minnesota so I got all I needed then.

My daughters bring me to tears, :D and pulling my hair out...and that is in ten minutes or less.

Sunsets in Hawaii

Helping my attorneys win their cases

synneraboveall

Wed, 03/11/2009 - 22:49

I HATE snow!!!! It's WAY to cold and that stuff causes accidents...lol I don't like it!!!!! just my opinion

What else makes me grin...Halo 3..I love that game...LOL

My friends make me grin....music makes me grin....that's all I can think of right now...lol

destiny453

Thu, 03/12/2009 - 13:54

Well I live in a valley in Scotland and we get snow quite regularly but I never get tired of it....we had about 5 inches fall in 2 hours just last week so I was out ion my pyjamas having fun....summer ois good to, but if you're careful snow is so much better! :o :lol:

what makes me grin in random order is:
- Music
- my husband and son
- meeting SD made me grin for weeks :D
- summer
- the beach
- inviting friends over for diner or a barbeque depends on the season.

That's some things that make me grin :D

Well I Got A Candle.

Fri, 03/13/2009 - 22:15

[quote="fenderguitars777"]-Hugs
-Playing guitar and improvising something sweet (forgetting what I played 10 seconds ago makes me sad though :( )
-Sleeping late
-Waking up early (I know contradicts my last one, I hate getting up early but I found I'm more productive when I wake up earlier)
-Talking to my friend Leah on the phone at night[/quote]

crazy what makes me smile is a girl named leah!
weird huh?

shinedownjunkie45

Sat, 03/14/2009 - 10:56

lol crazy coincidence. lol.

Concerts/ meeting bands or just music in general :D
getting a good night of sleep
having a day to myself
when all the damm snow finally melts
my friends
writing
cute little kids
and last not least though my bf

dalamar_2

Mon, 03/16/2009 - 20:40

Hating snow is denying the kid in you: let yourself loose and make angels on the ground!!! One of the best film ever made is called "Snow Cake" (Alan Rickman, Carrie-Ann Moss and Segourney Weaver), there's no better cathartic sport than throwing snowballs at someone you love - same goes for pillow fighting, Only on snow does maple taffy really makes [u][i]you[/u][/i] melt and if you think Football's fun to watch, try a hockey game that's got action.

[b]Things that make me smile for weeks:[/b]

- Definately a good [b]jam session[/b] (I play bass-guitar, guitar and I *ahem* sing). I'm right there with you , folks.
- Well-written [b]books.[/b] Along with music, literature is your best friend in life. Makes me wonder why schools cut these first, along with phys ed and arts. Not only do our school produces clueless robots that repeat what the teacher says, but they're eliminating creativity now... Bravissmo!
- The absolute [b]exertion[/b] after a long, hard game of (insert your favourite sport here). Regardless the activity, the elation of fatigue is priceless...
- Being there for [b]someone in need[/b]. Giving a pat on the back, a shoulder to cry upon or a dollar to feed the poor are so much more rewarding than recieving, period...
- [b]Women[/b]: All of you, out there: you're all beautiful, and it's not a question of how you look, ever!
- [b]Fine dining, wine, real cheese, dark chocolate[/b]... all of those shared with people you genuinely love. Your dinner will last 7 hours...
- A fine [b]cigar[/b] with a [b]Napol

Seeing Shinedown with my soul neighbors and having the best weekend ever!!!!!

JeffTaormina

Wed, 04/08/2009 - 08:17

Lifting a new "BEST" in one of the three lifts.

Showing the vid or telling someone about my "PR" 525Lb bench press and seeing the look on their faces.

Trianing a newbie in powerlifting or Firefighting.

Sitting on my patio with a good beer and dark cigar! :P

:wink:

well besides the obvious of family... I love:
1. Fridays
2. Listening to music.
3. Cooking, sometimes I even get paid for it!

Well I Got A Candle.

Sat, 04/25/2009 - 15:00

well it didnt work out but me and leah are really good friends,
she still makes me smile though :)
but now its a pretty girl named alani :P

HALESTORM's latest cd!!!!

It is amazing and AreJay's drumming is the best, his smile is infectious!

**BUMP**

Pardon the double post...

Cold glass of chardonnay on my deck after a hectic day at work... :D

destiny453

Thu, 06/04/2009 - 06:17

Nice :)...I had a few yesterday aswell...just enjoying the good weather :D

willdabeastfraz

Thu, 06/04/2009 - 11:58

getting that first bite of the day on a fishing trip on opening day... caught two VERY large rainbow trout this year back in April... still smiling about it...
and i know as soon as i get that first 4 point buck... i'm going to be grinning for weeks...

synneraboveall

Fri, 06/05/2009 - 00:33

[quote="welligotacandle"]well it didnt work out but me and leah are really good friends,
[/quote]

i know how that goes...the guy i like says he just wants to be friends...i still like him a lot though but I'm happy just being friends cause I don't see my life without him anymore. he makes me smile a lot.

destiny453

Fri, 06/05/2009 - 09:22

well we all deserve someone who can make us smile *blushes* :oops: :lol:

willdabeastfraz

Sat, 06/06/2009 - 13:18

[quote="destiny453"]well we all deserve someone who can make us smile *blushes* :oops: :lol:[/quote]
if you can't smile than what do you have? you've lost a god given right... me, i smile all the time... all my coworkers always say i'm always so happy... "Will, you brighten my day, you always have a positive attitude"...

i like to be that guy...

JeffTaormina

Sat, 06/06/2009 - 20:24

What guy wouldn't want to be friends with Lisa?!!

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 06/07/2009 - 10:26

i second that i'm proud to say lisa is my friend. :)

willdabeastfraz

Sun, 06/07/2009 - 23:38

[quote="jaster"]What guy wouldn't want to be friends with Lisa?!!

:wink:[/quote]

a very dumb one... apparently they are out there... :D

JeffTaormina

Mon, 06/08/2009 - 07:41

[quote="willdabeastfraz"][quote="jaster"]What guy wouldn't want to be friends with Lisa?!!

a very dumb one... apparently they are out there... :D[/quote]

very very very dumb!!

For just about all of us, it is an obvious choice for one of the top reasons we sin with a grin....SHINEDOWN but what else gets you going?!?!?!

For me it is catching up with an old but loved friend!!!

Gin and tonics on a hot summer day...I am day dreaming of a snow less day that will be here hopefully soon

Watching the Steelers

and the list goes on.....anyone want to add to the list????

comments

[quote="mad_mama"]My son cracks me up more than any other person I know! We can get the giggles to the point of delirium sometimes!

One of the most horrible and horribly funny things he did to me was slapping a "kick me" note to my back, only it said, "I have both male and female genitalia. Ask to see!"

ALMOST let me go to the store that way![/quote]

OMG that's so funny! Practical jokes are the best!

My son cracks me up more than any other person I know! We can get the giggles to the point of delirium sometimes!

One of the most horrible and horribly funny things he did to me was slapping a "kick me" note to my back, only it said, "I have both male and female genitalia. Ask to see!"

ALMOST let me go to the store that way!

Listening to my girls giggle, or singing along to all the rock music we introduced them to.

Seeing my husband in a new light even after being together a long time.

Listening to and enjoying a piece of music that goes to my soul.

Being with family and laughing so hard you cry.

Meeting new people on these boards.

Finding a $20 bill in your pocket or purse that you forgot about.

:lol: That's it for now.

[quote="willdabeastfraz"][quote="jaster"]What guy wouldn't want to be friends with Lisa?!!

a very dumb one... apparently they are out there... :D[/quote]

very very very dumb!!

[quote="jaster"]What guy wouldn't want to be friends with Lisa?!!

a very dumb one... apparently they are out there... :D

i second that i'm proud to say lisa is my friend. :)

What guy wouldn't want to be friends with Lisa?!!

[quote="destiny453"]well we all deserve someone who can make us smile *blushes* :oops: :lol:[/quote]
if you can't smile than what do you have? you've lost a god given right... me, i smile all the time... all my coworkers always say i'm always so happy... "Will, you brighten my day, you always have a positive attitude"...

i like to be that guy...

well we all deserve someone who can make us smile *blushes* :oops: :lol:

[quote="welligotacandle"]well it didnt work out but me and leah are really good friends,
[/quote]

i know how that goes...the guy i like says he just wants to be friends...i still like him a lot though but I'm happy just being friends cause I don't see my life without him anymore. he makes me smile a lot.

getting that first bite of the day on a fishing trip on opening day... caught two VERY large rainbow trout this year back in April... still smiling about it...
and i know as soon as i get that first 4 point buck... i'm going to be grinning for weeks...

Nice :)...I had a few yesterday aswell...just enjoying the good weather :D

**BUMP**

Pardon the double post...

Cold glass of chardonnay on my deck after a hectic day at work... :D

HALESTORM's latest cd!!!!

It is amazing and AreJay's drumming is the best, his smile is infectious!

well it didnt work out but me and leah are really good friends,
but now its a pretty girl named alani :P

well besides the obvious of family... I love:
1. Fridays
2. Listening to music.
3. Cooking, sometimes I even get paid for it!

Lifting a new "BEST" in one of the three lifts.

Showing the vid or telling someone about my "PR" 525Lb bench press and seeing the look on their faces.

Trianing a newbie in powerlifting or Firefighting.

Sitting on my patio with a good beer and dark cigar! :P

Seeing Shinedown with my soul neighbors and having the best weekend ever!!!!!

Hating snow is denying the kid in you: let yourself loose and make angels on the ground!!! One of the best film ever made is called "Snow Cake" (Alan Rickman, Carrie-Ann Moss and Segourney Weaver), there's no better cathartic sport than throwing snowballs at someone you love - same goes for pillow fighting, Only on snow does maple taffy really makes [u][i]you[/u][/i] melt and if you think Football's fun to watch, try a hockey game that's got action.

[b]Things that make me smile for weeks:[/b]

- Definately a good [b]jam session[/b] (I play bass-guitar, guitar and I *ahem* sing). I'm right there with you , folks.
- Well-written [b]books.[/b] Along with music, literature is your best friend in life. Makes me wonder why schools cut these first, along with phys ed and arts. Not only do our school produces clueless robots that repeat what the teacher says, but they're eliminating creativity now... Bravissmo!
- The absolute [b]exertion[/b] after a long, hard game of (insert your favourite sport here). Regardless the activity, the elation of fatigue is priceless...
- Being there for [b]someone in need[/b]. Giving a pat on the back, a shoulder to cry upon or a dollar to feed the poor are so much more rewarding than recieving, period...
- [b]Women[/b]: All of you, out there: you're all beautiful, and it's not a question of how you look, ever!
- [b]Fine dining, wine, real cheese, dark chocolate[/b]... all of those shared with people you genuinely love. Your dinner will last 7 hours...
- A fine [b]cigar[/b] with a [b]Napol

Concerts/ meeting bands or just music in general :D
getting a good night of sleep
having a day to myself
when all the damm snow finally melts
my friends
writing
cute little kids
and last not least though my bf

lol crazy coincidence. lol.

[quote="fenderguitars777"]-Hugs
-Playing guitar and improvising something sweet (forgetting what I played 10 seconds ago makes me sad though :( )
-Sleeping late
-Waking up early (I know contradicts my last one, I hate getting up early but I found I'm more productive when I wake up earlier)
-Talking to my friend Leah on the phone at night[/quote]

crazy what makes me smile is a girl named leah!
weird huh?

what makes me grin in random order is:
- Music
- my husband and son
- meeting SD made me grin for weeks :D
- summer
- the beach
- inviting friends over for diner or a barbeque depends on the season.

That's some things that make me grin :D

Well I live in a valley in Scotland and we get snow quite regularly but I never get tired of it....we had about 5 inches fall in 2 hours just last week so I was out ion my pyjamas having fun....summer ois good to, but if you're careful snow is so much better! :o :lol:

I HATE snow!!!! It's WAY to cold and that stuff causes accidents...lol I don't like it!!!!! just my opinion

What else makes me grin...Halo 3..I love that game...LOL

My friends make me grin....music makes me grin....that's all I can think of right now...lol

I live in portland, oregon and we got a huge ton of snow right before Christmas and it was icy, cold and snowy....and a pain in the arse. I grew up in northern Minnesota so I got all I needed then.

My daughters bring me to tears, :D and pulling my hair out...and that is in ten minutes or less.

Sunsets in Hawaii

Helping my attorneys win their cases

lol i forgot about snow. snow is really fun. i live in a deep part of south texas and snow is very very rare here. but in 2004 we had a beautiful white christmas. i'll never forget that day it was really something to see. i was about 18 years old at the time but I acted like a little kid playing in the snow. lol.

[quote="destiny453"]How can you not love the snow? :) I love it! Lol

There are a few other things to but we wont mention those ;)[/quote]

I love the snow, too. But I live in Georgia and we rarely get treated to a winter wonderland. However, we got about 6" a few weekends ago. I'm 39 years old, but I felt and acted like I was 10 again.

How about some pics of your ink?

How can you not love the snow? :) I love it! Lol

There are a few other things to but we wont mention those ;)

my son and my fiancee....other than shinedown of course.

My daughters

i'd have to say other than the obvious listenin to and watchin shinedown in concert. it would have to be havin a good jam session on guitar with my brother in law. he just started playing and i've been teaching some stuff. so every weekend we hang out and jam out with the guitars. last but certainly not least perhaps what makes me grin the most is knowing that i have a great wife to go home to.

This one really hot guy that comes into my work and flirts with me!!!!! lol

*dreams*can't wait till he gets back home...he's so hot!!!!*dream ends* lol