What the hell??

• What the hell??
    john45_3685

i missed something. whats going on with eric?? he posted a huge bulliten on myspace saying he dares everyone to insult shinedown to his face and shit.

what the hell happened?

Submitted by john45_3685 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

DrumstickGirl_…

Tue, 01/06/2009 - 22:53

People have been talking a lot of shit on these boards. Fans of Jasin, fans of Nick, fans of all kinds, who are more loyal to "Old shinedown" than "New shinedown" and they start rumors and crap. bands go through changes through the years, and some people try to analyze and can't let go of the past and move forward. Jasin is an amazing guitar player, so is Zach. I wish we could all just get along.

mhmm...well...I think everyone knows that shindown is about the lyics and vocals...i mean the music goes perfectly with it....but its not why i listen

and what rumors did they start exactly?

john45_3685

Wed, 01/07/2009 - 22:54

i liked jasin. i saw shinedown twice with jasin. i saw once with brad and jasin. never met either tho. i like zach alot, and im an "oldschool" fan. im actually happy zach is on guitar..

i too consider zach as important to SD than anyone else. he is an awesome person. like i said, i never met jasin or brad, but i have met zach a few times. nick was cool, but he wanted to do his own thing. thats his choice, not ours. i think the current lineup is just fine.

shinedown is a band, if you're in a band YOU are not the most important part of the band. Every member of the band should be equally important, if the band was called Brent Smith it would be different.

brent may be more important to the label but if you are expecting the band to stick together everyone should have an equal say in things or else it aint gonna last very long.

If eric wants people to talk shit about the band then he should come to the boards and defend himself/the band personally. Its pointless to start shit on these boards because if you post your own opinion 432 people will immediately shut you down, i can just head over to ultimate-guitar.com instead post a bad opinion on the band and some people will agree with me while some will disagree. this is a shinedown message board and your opinion is not going to change anybody's mind about the band only anger them.

I thought the new band was better with nick... without him were gonna be missing A LOT of guitar work from the new album, and i think if jasin came back into the band a lot of fans would be very very happy. Im pretty sure that a ton of fans have suggested this. Brent on the other hand tells fans they are the boss and they decide who stays and who goes... If thats true, then can you tell us if jasin is ever going to be brought back, if he isn't it will still be a huge relief if you at least let us know he won't be returning to SD in the future.

I'll be interested to hear what they sound like in a few days without Nick. With Brent's voice becoming increasingly suspect, this could be make or break for the band.

i missed something. whats going on with eric?? he posted a huge bulliten on myspace saying he dares everyone to insult shinedown to his face and shit.

what the hell happened?

comments

I'll be interested to hear what they sound like in a few days without Nick. With Brent's voice becoming increasingly suspect, this could be make or break for the band.

shinedown is a band, if you're in a band YOU are not the most important part of the band. Every member of the band should be equally important, if the band was called Brent Smith it would be different.

brent may be more important to the label but if you are expecting the band to stick together everyone should have an equal say in things or else it aint gonna last very long.

If eric wants people to talk shit about the band then he should come to the boards and defend himself/the band personally. Its pointless to start shit on these boards because if you post your own opinion 432 people will immediately shut you down, i can just head over to ultimate-guitar.com instead post a bad opinion on the band and some people will agree with me while some will disagree. this is a shinedown message board and your opinion is not going to change anybody's mind about the band only anger them.

I thought the new band was better with nick... without him were gonna be missing A LOT of guitar work from the new album, and i think if jasin came back into the band a lot of fans would be very very happy. Im pretty sure that a ton of fans have suggested this. Brent on the other hand tells fans they are the boss and they decide who stays and who goes... If thats true, then can you tell us if jasin is ever going to be brought back, if he isn't it will still be a huge relief if you at least let us know he won't be returning to SD in the future.

i liked jasin. i saw shinedown twice with jasin. i saw once with brad and jasin. never met either tho. i like zach alot, and im an "oldschool" fan. im actually happy zach is on guitar..

i too consider zach as important to SD than anyone else. he is an awesome person. like i said, i never met jasin or brad, but i have met zach a few times. nick was cool, but he wanted to do his own thing. thats his choice, not ours. i think the current lineup is just fine.

mhmm...well...I think everyone knows that shindown is about the lyics and vocals...i mean the music goes perfectly with it....but its not why i listen

and what rumors did they start exactly?

People have been talking a lot of shit on these boards. Fans of Jasin, fans of Nick, fans of all kinds, who are more loyal to "Old shinedown" than "New shinedown" and they start rumors and crap. bands go through changes through the years, and some people try to analyze and can't let go of the past and move forward. Jasin is an amazing guitar player, so is Zach. I wish we could all just get along.