What do you what to hear???

• What do you what to hear???
    crowandthebutt…

I have been playing guitar for about 4 years now. I have just recently been learing how to play lots of shinedown songs. So i have been thinking about starting a youtube page thats all shinedown songs, but me playing them. I am going to take request from all you guys on here and youtube (when i get the page running) on what shinedown songs you want me to play. So start letting me know now what songs you want and I'll learn them and I'll start posting.

Submitted by crowandthebutt… on
Forum category
Is pro
No

crowandthebutt…

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 13:21

I just learned how to play that yesterday. I post when i put it up.

shndwn4life

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 15:45

you might give Shed Some Light a shot, good song

Well I Got A Candle.

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 19:21

not shinedown, but how about
Fucked with a Knife-Cannible corpse ;) give that a shot!

lol just kidding john

hollydoll

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 21:10

Dirthouse!

i was acutally thinking about doing that with system of a down

crowandthebutt…

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 10:13

Thanks, on that amp there are no channel select buttons, its all ran by three switches and its a pain in the ass. I have a new amp now, a crate 15 watt amp and all i have to do is click one button besides three switches to get from clean to dirty. As for the solo i know its bad i learned that day so i didnt look like a jackass not playing it. I am a lot better at it now, but thanks for your comments, fly from the inside is my next vid i am gonna post.

synneraboveall

Sat, 06/28/2008 - 23:37

I don't really care what they play..I just wanna hear them play live right now..I'm having with drawls..lol But I love Stranger Inside more than anything..that song changed my life!!!!

I have been playing guitar for about 4 years now. I have just recently been learing how to play lots of shinedown songs. So i have been thinking about starting a youtube page thats all shinedown songs, but me playing them. I am going to take request from all you guys on here and youtube (when i get the page running) on what shinedown songs you want me to play. So start letting me know now what songs you want and I'll learn them and I'll start posting.

comments

I don't really care what they play..I just wanna hear them play live right now..I'm having with drawls..lol But I love Stranger Inside more than anything..that song changed my life!!!!

Thanks, on that amp there are no channel select buttons, its all ran by three switches and its a pain in the ass. I have a new amp now, a crate 15 watt amp and all i have to do is click one button besides three switches to get from clean to dirty. As for the solo i know its bad i learned that day so i didnt look like a jackass not playing it. I am a lot better at it now, but thanks for your comments, fly from the inside is my next vid i am gonna post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iub-8flQnPg
this is the dude who posted this topic..

i was acutally thinking about doing that with system of a down

Dirthouse!

not shinedown, but how about
Fucked with a Knife-Cannible corpse ;) give that a shot!

lol just kidding john

you might give Shed Some Light a shot, good song

ok

I just learned how to play that yesterday. I post when i put it up.