West Coast Shows

• West Coast Shows
    firemush

Hey guys I am a huge Shinedown fan and I have noticed that these shows rock the house down. I know you guys are big back east but how do you measure up to the west coast? Is there talk of playing at bigger events such as the nokia theater, long beach, santa barbra bowl, the wiltern? I would love to see you guys in a bigger place, MORE FANS!!!!

Submitted by firemush on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I would love to see them play the roseland theatre again or better yet the hawthorne here in portland!!!!!!!

or in atlanta.... :D

[quote="mollie"]I would love to see them play the roseland theatre again or better yet the hawthorne here in portland!!!!!!!

or in atlanta.... :D[/quote]

Ah yes, Atlanta. That show back in June was absolutely killer. I also got to see their acoutic set at one of the local radio stations. They did a three song set, opening with Devour, then 45, then closing with If You Only Knew. If you guys check my myspace page, you will see the videos from the acoustic show. Now pay close attention and you will see me sitting on the floor in front of them. You can't miss me. LOL

DAYUM~That sounds like an amazing time!!!!!

*big sigh* I really need a shinedown show!!!!

The acoustic set was amazing. Hopefully I will have my acoustic covers posted up soon.

:) can not wait to hear them!!!!

Hey guys I am a huge Shinedown fan and I have noticed that these shows rock the house down. I know you guys are big back east but how do you measure up to the west coast? Is there talk of playing at bigger events such as the nokia theater, long beach, santa barbra bowl, the wiltern? I would love to see you guys in a bigger place, MORE FANS!!!!

comments

:) can not wait to hear them!!!!

The acoustic set was amazing. Hopefully I will have my acoustic covers posted up soon.

DAYUM~That sounds like an amazing time!!!!!

*big sigh* I really need a shinedown show!!!!

[quote="mollie"]I would love to see them play the roseland theatre again or better yet the hawthorne here in portland!!!!!!!

or in atlanta.... :D[/quote]

Ah yes, Atlanta. That show back in June was absolutely killer. I also got to see their acoutic set at one of the local radio stations. They did a three song set, opening with Devour, then 45, then closing with If You Only Knew. If you guys check my myspace page, you will see the videos from the acoustic show. Now pay close attention and you will see me sitting on the floor in front of them. You can't miss me. LOL

I would love to see them play the roseland theatre again or better yet the hawthorne here in portland!!!!!!!

or in atlanta.... :D