Went to spencers today..

• Went to spencers today..
    Well I Got A Candle.

and they a shinedown shirt, its the Granade one from the album cover..
    I didnt have any money :(
    or i would have gotten it but, just letting people know that near you there may be shirts, i know my hot topic doesnt have any..

Submitted by Well I Got A Candle. on
Forum category
Is pro
No

andrerin529

Sun, 11/23/2008 - 12:40

I wish i was closer to a spencers. Although I did just order two Shinedown baseball shirts from Amazon.com. I love them! They have the new album graphics on them....white shirt with black sleeves. I wish they had tank tops or fitted tees. I would buy those in a heartbeat!

n2thevoid

Tue, 01/06/2009 - 22:16

The Spencers that I work at didn't get the shirt :(

Theres some on ebay, I got one from there because I'm in England.

sadexchange

Fri, 01/09/2009 - 23:40

Funny....I kept going into Spencers for 4 fuckin weeks and kept asking if they had the Shinedown shirt. They said NO sorry...SO a few days after Xmas I walked into spencers and FOUND IT! it was 50 percent off...I go to pay and the lady is like *that will be $4.99....i seriously said the her...your fuckin kidding me? She like NO that's how much it costs....wow. thats' the cheapest concert shirt i've ever bought! I should have gotten 2....

Well I Got A Candle.

Sat, 01/10/2009 - 11:51

every time i have went they dont have my size..

and they a shinedown shirt, its the Granade one from the album cover..
I didnt have any money :(
or i would have gotten it but, just letting people know that near you there may be shirts, i know my hot topic doesnt have any..

comments

every time i have went they dont have my size..

Funny....I kept going into Spencers for 4 fuckin weeks and kept asking if they had the Shinedown shirt. They said NO sorry...SO a few days after Xmas I walked into spencers and FOUND IT! it was 50 percent off...I go to pay and the lady is like *that will be $4.99....i seriously said the her...your fuckin kidding me? She like NO that's how much it costs....wow. thats' the cheapest concert shirt i've ever bought! I should have gotten 2....

Theres some on ebay, I got one from there because I'm in England.

The Spencers that I work at didn't get the shirt :(

I wish i was closer to a spencers. Although I did just order two Shinedown baseball shirts from Amazon.com. I love them! They have the new album graphics on them....white shirt with black sleeves. I wish they had tank tops or fitted tees. I would buy those in a heartbeat!