Weird

• Weird
    crueangel

Is it weird if, every time I see crows or butterflies, I think of Shinedown? :shock: :lol: Is it just me, or does anyone else do that?

Submitted by crueangel on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Not necessarily crows or butterflies, but back in April, I was driving home from work when the song came on, and right then a crow landed on this gnarly, dead tree at the end of a small graveyard. It just totally fit and every time I drive past the tree, I think of them and the song.

crueangel

Sat, 11/06/2010 - 18:10

Cool. Every time I see a murder of crows fly overhead, I think of the Sound of Madness album covers. At least it makes me smile! LOL And every time I see a butterfly, the song starts going through my head.

ShinedownChica

Thu, 11/11/2010 - 16:34

Yeahh, haha I have the same problem and people laugh at me.... We had this debate over what should be the national bird instead of the eagle and I fought for the crow lol

crueangel

Thu, 11/11/2010 - 19:15

[quote="twilight123450"]Yeahh, haha I have the same problem and people laugh at me.... We had this debate over what should be the national bird instead of the eagle and I fought for the crow lol[/quote]

The crow woould be a cool National bird! LOL Or maybe we coul just have it as the "Official Bird" of the Shinedown Nation??? :D

ShinedownChica

Wed, 11/17/2010 - 16:49

I think it already is in the minds of all of us XD I'm not gonna lie, I get excited if I see a crow......

crueangel

Wed, 11/17/2010 - 19:24

[quote="twilight123450"]I think it already is in the minds of all of us XD I'm not gonna lie, I get excited if I see a crow......[/quote]

:D It makes me smile when I see one...

ShinedownChica

Wed, 11/17/2010 - 21:31

haha and my friends call me a dork for it!!! yaaaaaay no offense but I feel normal nowww :D

crueangel

Thu, 11/18/2010 - 02:36

[quote="twilight123450"]haha and my friends call me a dork for it!!! yaaaaaay no offense but I feel normal nowww :D[/quote]

Yay! Me too!! :lol: When you smile about something Shinedown related and your friends ask you what you're smiling about, just look at them and say, "It's a Shinedown thing. You wouldn't get it!" :lol:

inked4life

Thu, 11/18/2010 - 02:43

[quote="crueangel"][quote="twilight123450"]haha and my friends call me a dork for it!!! yaaaaaay no offense but I feel normal nowww :D[/quote]

Yay! Me too!! :lol: When you smile about something Shinedown related and your friends ask you what you're smiling about, just look at them and say, "It's a Shinedown thing. You wouldn't get it!" :lol:[/quote]

This just totally made me grin! It is something I feel like I could say to my cousin who is currently living with me. She is like of course it is shinedown that you are talking about or looking at or listening to.

crueangel

Thu, 11/18/2010 - 21:25

I was in Freshman Comp class tonight, a class I really don't like despite the fact I like to write. I was working on a paper and used "stratosphere" and "atmosphere" in the paper- which, of course, made me think of Shinedown. I smiled the rest of the class. The younger students who are in dual enrollment probably thought I was crazy- oh well! :lol:

Is it weird if, every time I see crows or butterflies, I think of Shinedown? :shock: :lol: Is it just me, or does anyone else do that?

comments

I was in Freshman Comp class tonight, a class I really don't like despite the fact I like to write. I was working on a paper and used "stratosphere" and "atmosphere" in the paper- which, of course, made me think of Shinedown. I smiled the rest of the class. The younger students who are in dual enrollment probably thought I was crazy- oh well! :lol:

[quote="crueangel"][quote="twilight123450"]haha and my friends call me a dork for it!!! yaaaaaay no offense but I feel normal nowww :D[/quote]

Yay! Me too!! :lol: When you smile about something Shinedown related and your friends ask you what you're smiling about, just look at them and say, "It's a Shinedown thing. You wouldn't get it!" :lol:[/quote]

This just totally made me grin! It is something I feel like I could say to my cousin who is currently living with me. She is like of course it is shinedown that you are talking about or looking at or listening to.

[quote="twilight123450"]haha and my friends call me a dork for it!!! yaaaaaay no offense but I feel normal nowww :D[/quote]

Yay! Me too!! :lol: When you smile about something Shinedown related and your friends ask you what you're smiling about, just look at them and say, "It's a Shinedown thing. You wouldn't get it!" :lol:

haha and my friends call me a dork for it!!! yaaaaaay no offense but I feel normal nowww :D

[quote="twilight123450"]I think it already is in the minds of all of us XD I'm not gonna lie, I get excited if I see a crow......[/quote]

:D It makes me smile when I see one...

I think it already is in the minds of all of us XD I'm not gonna lie, I get excited if I see a crow......

[quote="twilight123450"]Yeahh, haha I have the same problem and people laugh at me.... We had this debate over what should be the national bird instead of the eagle and I fought for the crow lol[/quote]

The crow woould be a cool National bird! LOL Or maybe we coul just have it as the "Official Bird" of the Shinedown Nation??? :D

Yeahh, haha I have the same problem and people laugh at me.... We had this debate over what should be the national bird instead of the eagle and I fought for the crow lol

Cool. Every time I see a murder of crows fly overhead, I think of the Sound of Madness album covers. At least it makes me smile! LOL And every time I see a butterfly, the song starts going through my head.

Not necessarily crows or butterflies, but back in April, I was driving home from work when the song came on, and right then a crow landed on this gnarly, dead tree at the end of a small graveyard. It just totally fit and every time I drive past the tree, I think of them and the song.