waves

• waves
    ARomaine

Hi guys,

I feel like between working 50-60 hours a week, trying to get the house on the market, and just in a general bad funk (that a lot of us seem to be in right now), I've had no time to come post and say hi. But yesterday and today I heard a ton of Shinedown (including Brent's not strong enough), and it really made me miss you guys, so I am taking some time to say hi. Glad things seem to be going well here. And I found out that the CD/DVD is being released 4 days before my 30th b-day! :) That makes me happy.

So hi, I really miss you guys and going to try to stop by a bit more often.

Submitted by ARomaine on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hi, sorry you have been in a funk. Hopefully everything will get better for you soon. I'll pray for ya

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 04/03/2011 - 09:26

hey abby good to see you back in here. i had been out of touch a for a while too and now i'm trying to get back in here. i'm going through a bit of a tough time and so the nation has been my escape. always seems like in here it's all better. :-) thanks Sd nation family.

crueangel

Sun, 04/03/2011 - 18:37

Welcome back, abby!!

Yes, there seems to be a lot of funky darkness going around. I have jut about worked out of mine, though working with a habitual liar- that I caught in no less than four lies last week alone- is making it hard. As is school work and dealing with the scholarship people who say the owner didn't pay them, and the owner who says she DID pay them, so I have been waiting for my scholarship bonus sinc Jan. :evil:

But other than that, I am still working it out. It's either Spring Fever, or Mercury in Retrograde (whatever the hell that means! LOL) or the so-called "Super Moon", or tattoo withdrawal (I'm voting for that! :twisted: ) or whatever it is- hopefully we will ALL work through it soon! I think we need another webchat with the boys to cheer us up! ;)

Whatever it is- I LOVE MY SDN FAMILY!!! MUAH!

tessarakt

Sun, 04/03/2011 - 18:41

I'm clawing my way out of my funk. Crappy weather is not helping, but I've been outside all day yesterday and today and that's helping.

May need my meds adjusted again =( was hoping to start weaning off them this spring but I'm starting to think I won't get to =(

inked4life

Sun, 04/03/2011 - 21:23

I blame the weather for my mood I am in. Looking forward to when it actually stays nice outside. Have a tattoo in mind that I am gonna have to set up here soon. Probably go when I am off and talk to them, hopefully Dawn, the nicest receptionist ever, will be there and she can cheer me up. She always makes me feel good and I enjoy talking with her. Not that you guys don't make me feel good, but I need someone to physically talk to :)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 04/04/2011 - 09:57

I hear what your saying, sometimes even though someone can cheer you up so much online or thru text it's just better in person. you can duplicate a natural smile in an email or a tweet lol. I wish I had a female friend that I could talk to in person. Something that few people know about me is that I don't have many close female friends my best friend ever is my wife and when her and I are having a difficult time it's tough because I feel like I have no one to turn to for advice. She's got plenty of great guy friends but my one friend who I thought really understood me bailed as soon as she got a boyfriend. So I guess she wasn't a true friend oh well life goes on. I caught with my brotha from anotha motha yesterday. He is a true friend, one of my greatest and closest guy friends. Since the first day I met him it seemed as though we were born to be brothers lol. Any way I think I rambled on too far, I won't ramble any further. Take care nation family. Keep your head up and that fist in the air. Better times will come.

crueangel

Mon, 04/04/2011 - 19:52

I know what you mean by not having people to talk to face to face. I work with my sister,and as with most sisters, sometimes we DO NOT get along. Esp since she is the habitual liar I speak of sometimes. I have a group of friends in writer's group. But since they have all gotten books published and I haven't gotten more than a poem published here and there, it seems I am out of the loop with them now. We used to go to breakfast every Tues, but now I work 8am-6pm every day, so I haven't been able to be there in a while. And when I do go, it seems like I am on the outside looking in, and the only reason they want me there is to keep my friend's sister occupied with conversation.

I have another friend, but she is one of those people who are not happy unless you are as miserable as she is. Every time I talk to her, all I hear is this medical problem or that medical problem, plus her hubby is a psycho, and I hate to be round him.

I spend time with my landlady and we go to the movies sometimes, but the past few months, she has been going through a bad time with her husband because of a scam she got herself into. Plus her hubby thinks EVERYTHING is a conspiracy and that every person is screwing everybody else. There is such a negative atmosphere around them that last time I just paid my bills and left them.

My very best friend- my Cruesis- lives in MO. We used to be able to talk for hours on the phone, but she got married, then lost her cell phone, and she doesn't get to call much like she used to. And I love her, but she just wants to talk about stories she's writing, which is fine, but now it seems I can't talk to her about anything else.

I work around kids all day, so it seems the only grown-up conversation I get is here or on Twitter. LMAO That's sad isn't it? But there just seems to be no one around here who has the same taste in music or likes tattoos like I do. :cry: Ok, I know I need to get out more! LMAO But at least I can come here and vent to my SD family! MUAH!!

Just let the SD love "Shed Some Light" and we will make it through!!

tessarakt

Mon, 04/04/2011 - 20:41

[quote="crueangel"]I know what you mean by not having people to talk to face to face. I work with my sister,and as with most sisters, sometimes we DO NOT get along. Esp since she is the habitual liar I speak of sometimes. I have a group of friends in writer's group. But since they have all gotten books published and I haven't gotten more than a poem published here and there, it seems I am out of the loop with them now. We used to go to breakfast every Tues, but now I work 8am-6pm every day, so I haven't been able to be there in a while. And when I do go, it seems like I am on the outside looking in, and the only reason they want me there is to keep my friend's sister occupied with conversation.

I have another friend, but she is one of those people who are not happy unless you are as miserable as she is. Every time I talk to her, all I hear is this medical problem or that medical problem, plus her hubby is a psycho, and I hate to be round him.

I spend time with my landlady and we go to the movies sometimes, but the past few months, she has been going through a bad time with her husband because of a scam she got herself into. Plus her hubby thinks EVERYTHING is a conspiracy and that every person is screwing everybody else. There is such a negative atmosphere around them that last time I just paid my bills and left them.

My very best friend- my Cruesis- lives in MO. We used to be able to talk for hours on the phone, but she got married, then lost her cell phone, and she doesn't get to call much like she used to. And I love her, but she just wants to talk about stories she's writing, which is fine, but now it seems I can't talk to her about anything else.

I work around kids all day, so it seems the only grown-up conversation I get is here or on Twitter. LMAO That's sad isn't it? But there just seems to be no one around here who has the same taste in music or likes tattoos like I do. :cry: Ok, I know I need to get out more! LMAO But at least I can come here and vent to my SD family! MUAH!!

Just let the SD love "Shed Some Light" and we will make it through!![/quote]

I'm a stay at home mom. When I do get out it's to go to zumba or belly dancing. So. Guess what I talk about. Ha.

OR if me and dave make it to see shinedown, or when we went to see Zach in Chattanooga. Yeah.

Kids. Zumba. Bellydancing. Shinedown.

Such fun we are.

erica881014

Tue, 04/05/2011 - 18:04

sorry to hear everyone is feeling this funk.but same here.it's like wake up,shower,go to work,home,and then do it all over again.and people at work aren't making it easier.and i can't really talk to any of them.i have a hard time with people i usually have a very hard time making friends.so i've been down lately too.but here in georgia the weather is supposed to be nice so maybe i'll get out with the friends i do have.hope everyone else's days get better. :D

crueangel

Tue, 04/05/2011 - 18:57

[quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="crueangel"]I know what you mean by not having people to talk to face to face. I work with my sister,and as with most sisters, sometimes we DO NOT get along. Esp since she is the habitual liar I speak of sometimes. I have a group of friends in writer's group. But since they have all gotten books published and I haven't gotten more than a poem published here and there, it seems I am out of the loop with them now. We used to go to breakfast every Tues, but now I work 8am-6pm every day, so I haven't been able to be there in a while. And when I do go, it seems like I am on the outside looking in, and the only reason they want me there is to keep my friend's sister occupied with conversation.

I'm a stay at home mom. When I do get out it's to go to zumba or belly dancing. So. Guess what I talk about. Ha.

OR if me and dave make it to see shinedown, or when we went to see Zach in Chattanooga. Yeah.

Such fun we are.[/quote]

I know the feeling. Even if I go somewhere with my sister, we end up talking about work or her stepsons, or her grandkids. :( I just have no life except work & home, and in this small town there is nothing to do. And with the gas prices getting more an d more ridiculous, can't afford to drive anywhere BUT home & work. :x

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/06/2011 - 10:01

yeah i know what you mean it can really stink sometimes. but i often find that just walking is quite relieving as well, especially when you take along your ipod and jam with shinedown. :-)

This may sound bad, but listening to everyone's story actually made me feel better. Kinda like I'm not alone with this. And the fact that others pointed it out made me realize that I really only have 1 person I can talk to besides my husband about all the bullshit going on. Like right now we're married, with a house, but no kids. All my friends are either married, with house and kids, or not married, no house, no kids. Like we're too "adult" for the not married peeps and too "young" for those with kids.

But one of the things that is helping me get through this is that I've decided to do a total left turn on my career. I am currently a vet tech and I just can't stand the field anymore, so I am taking up photography and going to start doing that. To know I have something to work on, to learn has been this huge driving force. And I've also thrown myself into guitar. Same deal, something positive to work on that I have control over.

And Jen - I love Zumba! In fact, as soon as I'm done posting, I am going to go do it :) And to Crueangel- Shed some light has been my anthem before and I will always lean on it. In fact, I decided to finally learn how to play it over the weekend and it's been so fulfilling to be able to play it, although it still needs some work ;).

Hey, it's April now...which means May can't be far away!!

tessarakt

Thu, 04/07/2011 - 22:18

[quote="aromaine"]This may sound bad, but listening to everyone's story actually made me feel better. Kinda like I'm not alone with this. And the fact that others pointed it out made me realize that I really only have 1 person I can talk to besides my husband about all the bullshit going on. Like right now we're married, with a house, but no kids. All my friends are either married, with house and kids, or not married, no house, no kids. Like we're too "adult" for the not married peeps and too "young" for those with kids.

But one of the things that is helping me get through this is that I've decided to do a total left turn on my career. I am currently a vet tech and I just can't stand the field anymore, so I am taking up photography and going to start doing that. To know I have something to work on, to learn has been this huge driving force. And I've also thrown myself into guitar. Same deal, something positive to work on that I have control over.

And Jen - I love Zumba! In fact, as soon as I'm done posting, I am going to go do it :) And to Crueangel- Shed some light has been my anthem before and I will always lean on it. In fact, I decided to finally learn how to play it over the weekend and it's been so fulfilling to be able to play it, although it still needs some work ;).

Hey, it's April now...which means May can't be far away!![/quote]

I was a vet tech for 8 yrs ... I did it all ... from cleaning cages to pretty much everything but the actual surgery itself.

It's very emotionally draining =(

I have a sick kitty curled up on me now. Unless he eats in the am we're going to the vet tomorrow =*(

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/08/2011 - 09:22

aww that really stinks hope your kitty gets well soon. i have a cat myself she is both a pain and a joy to have. but every afternoon when I get home she is right by the door waiting for my wife and I she is extremely loyal. she even meows loudly when we come home later than our normal time. lol.

[quote="jen_n_dave"]I have a sick kitty curled up on me now. Unless he eats in the am we're going to the vet tomorrow =*([/quote]

How'd it go?

And yes the job is very emotional, very stressful. I can't take it much longer.

tessarakt

Fri, 04/08/2011 - 23:09

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]aww that really stinks hope your kitty gets well soon. i have a cat myself she is both a pain and a joy to have. but every afternoon when I get home she is right by the door waiting for my wife and I she is extremely loyal. she even meows loudly when we come home later than our normal time. lol.[/quote]

he did eat this am, then i got him to drink a little bone broth, but then nothing. Took him to the vet. Have him fluids and meds. He's old, I'm certain it's kidney failure. I'm just hoping we can get him feeling good and eating again or else we're gonna have to let him go =*(

Ew, so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you.

tessarakt

Sun, 04/10/2011 - 10:10

I don't think he's going to pull through. We gave him lots of fluids yesterday and niether of us have seen him pee. He got up and left when we offered him WATER. =(

He improves today or tomorrow we tell him goodbye =*(

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 04/10/2011 - 11:05

aww that's really rough, i hope the little guy isn't in any pain.

crueangel

Tue, 04/19/2011 - 23:07

Well, I hope everyone is dong much MUCH better. I'm ok. I'll be great when I get my dvd/cd package! :P Just a couple of more weeks! :D I also know that my problem isn't Spring Fever. Since we only had Spring here in FL for like a millisecond, the Fever part just doesn't work! LMAO Yup, Spring hit. I blinked. I missed it! :lol: Such is life in FL! Now I'm jonesing for a beach run, which I was supposed to get last weekend, BUT, I caught some sickness from the center and couldnt go. :cry: That' ok, there's a 3 day weekend this weekend. I may have to hitchhike, b/c my truck prolly won't make it, but I NEED A BEACH! Of course, I could just ut a wading pool filled with sand in the backyard and call it the beach! ROFLMAO Ok, my mind is warped and it's late. I'll blame it on that!

I also ordered a book called "The Cycle of Self Empowerment" by Barry's mentor, Dom Famularo. (I hope I spelled that right!) When Barry did the book signing with Dom here in FL, I looked up Dom, on the off chance that I might get to go to the signing so I wouldn't look like an idiot and go "Who are you?" LOL Unfortunately, I did not get to go, but I saw the book on Dom's site and read several "testimonials" about how good it was and inspiring, so I ordered it. Should get it within the next week or so, I think. Barry has said on Twitter that he is taking drum lessons from Dom, I think via Skype from NY. (I told Barry he didn't need lessons!) I wish I'd had the chance to meet him, and see Barry again. Though I wonder if I would have remembered to tell him my name this time! ROFLMAO

"Hi, Barry! I'm, uh, I'm um..." HAHAHA Maybe I should just wear a nametage next time I meet them! :lol: Yeah, that could work! THEN I wouldn't have to try to remember my own name!!! :P

Anyway, much love to everyone! I hope everyone's darkness is lifting!

tessarakt

Wed, 04/20/2011 - 10:02

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]aww that's really rough, i hope the little guy isn't in any pain.[/quote]

oh I failed to update here =*(
We ended up putting him down on Mon. Dave took off work early even so he wouldn't have to wait any longer than we could help it.
Caelen is having a VERY hard time with it. Been over a week now and couple nights ago she cried herself to sleep again =( She's still drawing ten thousand pictures of him a day.

tessarakt

Wed, 04/20/2011 - 10:04

[quote="crueangel"]Well, I hope everyone is dong much MUCH better. I'm ok. I'll be great when I get my dvd/cd package! :P Just a couple of more weeks! :D I also know that my problem isn't Spring Fever. Since we only had Spring here in FL for like a millisecond, the Fever part just doesn't work! LMAO Yup, Spring hit. I blinked. I missed it! :lol: Such is life in FL! Now I'm jonesing for a beach run, which I was supposed to get last weekend, BUT, I caught some sickness from the center and couldnt go. :cry: That' ok, there's a 3 day weekend this weekend. I may have to hitchhike, b/c my truck prolly won't make it, but I NEED A BEACH! Of course, I could just ut a wading pool filled with sand in the backyard and call it the beach! ROFLMAO Ok, my mind is warped and it's late. I'll blame it on that!

I also ordered a book called "The Cycle of Self Empowerment" by Barry's mentor, Dom Famularo. (I hope I spelled that right!) When Barry did the book signing with Dom here in FL, I looked up Dom, on the off chance that I might get to go to the signing so I wouldn't look like an idiot and go "Who are you?" LOL Unfortunately, I did not get to go, but I saw the book on Dom's site and read several "testimonials" about how good it was and inspiring, so I ordered it. Should get it within the next week or so, I think. Barry has said on Twitter that he is taking drum lessons from Dom, I think via Skype from NY. (I told Barry he didn't need lessons!) I wish I'd had the chance to meet him, and see Barry again. Though I wonder if I would have remembered to tell him my name this time! ROFLMAO

"Hi, Barry! I'm, uh, I'm um..." HAHAHA Maybe I should just wear a nametage next time I meet them! :lol: Yeah, that could work! THEN I wouldn't have to try to remember my own name!!! :P

Anyway, much love to everyone! I hope everyone's darkness is lifting![/quote]

darkness not lifting, upping zoloft ...
Maybe just wear a shirt that says, "Hi guys! I'm Jen and I'm too starstruck to tell you my name!!"

I'm sorry to hear that Jen. Good luck with all of that, and LOL at the shirt idea, that is great!!!

And Tami, I'm glad to hear it sounds like things are better for you.

Work isn't any better for me, but we are literally days away (hopefully this weekend) from putting our house up, which is going to be a huge help.

Hi guys,

I feel like between working 50-60 hours a week, trying to get the house on the market, and just in a general bad funk (that a lot of us seem to be in right now), I've had no time to come post and say hi. But yesterday and today I heard a ton of Shinedown (including Brent's not strong enough), and it really made me miss you guys, so I am taking some time to say hi. Glad things seem to be going well here. And I found out that the CD/DVD is being released 4 days before my 30th b-day! :) That makes me happy.

So hi, I really miss you guys and going to try to stop by a bit more often.

comments

I'm sorry to hear that Jen. Good luck with all of that, and LOL at the shirt idea, that is great!!!

And Tami, I'm glad to hear it sounds like things are better for you.

Work isn't any better for me, but we are literally days away (hopefully this weekend) from putting our house up, which is going to be a huge help.

[quote="crueangel"]Well, I hope everyone is dong much MUCH better. I'm ok. I'll be great when I get my dvd/cd package! :P Just a couple of more weeks! :D I also know that my problem isn't Spring Fever. Since we only had Spring here in FL for like a millisecond, the Fever part just doesn't work! LMAO Yup, Spring hit. I blinked. I missed it! :lol: Such is life in FL! Now I'm jonesing for a beach run, which I was supposed to get last weekend, BUT, I caught some sickness from the center and couldnt go. :cry: That' ok, there's a 3 day weekend this weekend. I may have to hitchhike, b/c my truck prolly won't make it, but I NEED A BEACH! Of course, I could just ut a wading pool filled with sand in the backyard and call it the beach! ROFLMAO Ok, my mind is warped and it's late. I'll blame it on that!

Anyway, much love to everyone! I hope everyone's darkness is lifting![/quote]

darkness not lifting, upping zoloft ...
Maybe just wear a shirt that says, "Hi guys! I'm Jen and I'm too starstruck to tell you my name!!"

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]aww that's really rough, i hope the little guy isn't in any pain.[/quote]

oh I failed to update here =*(
We ended up putting him down on Mon. Dave took off work early even so he wouldn't have to wait any longer than we could help it.
Caelen is having a VERY hard time with it. Been over a week now and couple nights ago she cried herself to sleep again =( She's still drawing ten thousand pictures of him a day.

Well, I hope everyone is dong much MUCH better. I'm ok. I'll be great when I get my dvd/cd package! :P Just a couple of more weeks! :D I also know that my problem isn't Spring Fever. Since we only had Spring here in FL for like a millisecond, the Fever part just doesn't work! LMAO Yup, Spring hit. I blinked. I missed it! :lol: Such is life in FL! Now I'm jonesing for a beach run, which I was supposed to get last weekend, BUT, I caught some sickness from the center and couldnt go. :cry: That' ok, there's a 3 day weekend this weekend. I may have to hitchhike, b/c my truck prolly won't make it, but I NEED A BEACH! Of course, I could just ut a wading pool filled with sand in the backyard and call it the beach! ROFLMAO Ok, my mind is warped and it's late. I'll blame it on that!

Anyway, much love to everyone! I hope everyone's darkness is lifting!

aww that's really rough, i hope the little guy isn't in any pain.

I don't think he's going to pull through. We gave him lots of fluids yesterday and niether of us have seen him pee. He got up and left when we offered him WATER. =(

He improves today or tomorrow we tell him goodbye =*(

Ew, so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]aww that really stinks hope your kitty gets well soon. i have a cat myself she is both a pain and a joy to have. but every afternoon when I get home she is right by the door waiting for my wife and I she is extremely loyal. she even meows loudly when we come home later than our normal time. lol.[/quote]

he did eat this am, then i got him to drink a little bone broth, but then nothing. Took him to the vet. Have him fluids and meds. He's old, I'm certain it's kidney failure. I'm just hoping we can get him feeling good and eating again or else we're gonna have to let him go =*(

[quote="jen_n_dave"]I have a sick kitty curled up on me now. Unless he eats in the am we're going to the vet tomorrow =*([/quote]

How'd it go?

And yes the job is very emotional, very stressful. I can't take it much longer.

aww that really stinks hope your kitty gets well soon. i have a cat myself she is both a pain and a joy to have. but every afternoon when I get home she is right by the door waiting for my wife and I she is extremely loyal. she even meows loudly when we come home later than our normal time. lol.

[quote="aromaine"]This may sound bad, but listening to everyone's story actually made me feel better. Kinda like I'm not alone with this. And the fact that others pointed it out made me realize that I really only have 1 person I can talk to besides my husband about all the bullshit going on. Like right now we're married, with a house, but no kids. All my friends are either married, with house and kids, or not married, no house, no kids. Like we're too "adult" for the not married peeps and too "young" for those with kids.

Hey, it's April now...which means May can't be far away!![/quote]

I was a vet tech for 8 yrs ... I did it all ... from cleaning cages to pretty much everything but the actual surgery itself.

It's very emotionally draining =(

I have a sick kitty curled up on me now. Unless he eats in the am we're going to the vet tomorrow =*(

This may sound bad, but listening to everyone's story actually made me feel better. Kinda like I'm not alone with this. And the fact that others pointed it out made me realize that I really only have 1 person I can talk to besides my husband about all the bullshit going on. Like right now we're married, with a house, but no kids. All my friends are either married, with house and kids, or not married, no house, no kids. Like we're too "adult" for the not married peeps and too "young" for those with kids.

Hey, it's April now...which means May can't be far away!!

yeah i know what you mean it can really stink sometimes. but i often find that just walking is quite relieving as well, especially when you take along your ipod and jam with shinedown. :-)

[quote="jen_n_dave"][quote="crueangel"]I know what you mean by not having people to talk to face to face. I work with my sister,and as with most sisters, sometimes we DO NOT get along. Esp since she is the habitual liar I speak of sometimes. I have a group of friends in writer's group. But since they have all gotten books published and I haven't gotten more than a poem published here and there, it seems I am out of the loop with them now. We used to go to breakfast every Tues, but now I work 8am-6pm every day, so I haven't been able to be there in a while. And when I do go, it seems like I am on the outside looking in, and the only reason they want me there is to keep my friend's sister occupied with conversation.

Such fun we are.[/quote]

I know the feeling. Even if I go somewhere with my sister, we end up talking about work or her stepsons, or her grandkids. :( I just have no life except work & home, and in this small town there is nothing to do. And with the gas prices getting more an d more ridiculous, can't afford to drive anywhere BUT home & work. :x

sorry to hear everyone is feeling this funk.but same here.it's like wake up,shower,go to work,home,and then do it all over again.and people at work aren't making it easier.and i can't really talk to any of them.i have a hard time with people i usually have a very hard time making friends.so i've been down lately too.but here in georgia the weather is supposed to be nice so maybe i'll get out with the friends i do have.hope everyone else's days get better. :D

[quote="crueangel"]I know what you mean by not having people to talk to face to face. I work with my sister,and as with most sisters, sometimes we DO NOT get along. Esp since she is the habitual liar I speak of sometimes. I have a group of friends in writer's group. But since they have all gotten books published and I haven't gotten more than a poem published here and there, it seems I am out of the loop with them now. We used to go to breakfast every Tues, but now I work 8am-6pm every day, so I haven't been able to be there in a while. And when I do go, it seems like I am on the outside looking in, and the only reason they want me there is to keep my friend's sister occupied with conversation.

Such fun we are.

I know what you mean by not having people to talk to face to face. I work with my sister,and as with most sisters, sometimes we DO NOT get along. Esp since she is the habitual liar I speak of sometimes. I have a group of friends in writer's group. But since they have all gotten books published and I haven't gotten more than a poem published here and there, it seems I am out of the loop with them now. We used to go to breakfast every Tues, but now I work 8am-6pm every day, so I haven't been able to be there in a while. And when I do go, it seems like I am on the outside looking in, and the only reason they want me there is to keep my friend's sister occupied with conversation.

Just let the SD love "Shed Some Light" and we will make it through!!

I hear what your saying, sometimes even though someone can cheer you up so much online or thru text it's just better in person. you can duplicate a natural smile in an email or a tweet lol. I wish I had a female friend that I could talk to in person. Something that few people know about me is that I don't have many close female friends my best friend ever is my wife and when her and I are having a difficult time it's tough because I feel like I have no one to turn to for advice. She's got plenty of great guy friends but my one friend who I thought really understood me bailed as soon as she got a boyfriend. So I guess she wasn't a true friend oh well life goes on. I caught with my brotha from anotha motha yesterday. He is a true friend, one of my greatest and closest guy friends. Since the first day I met him it seemed as though we were born to be brothers lol. Any way I think I rambled on too far, I won't ramble any further. Take care nation family. Keep your head up and that fist in the air. Better times will come.

I blame the weather for my mood I am in. Looking forward to when it actually stays nice outside. Have a tattoo in mind that I am gonna have to set up here soon. Probably go when I am off and talk to them, hopefully Dawn, the nicest receptionist ever, will be there and she can cheer me up. She always makes me feel good and I enjoy talking with her. Not that you guys don't make me feel good, but I need someone to physically talk to :)

I'm clawing my way out of my funk. Crappy weather is not helping, but I've been outside all day yesterday and today and that's helping.

May need my meds adjusted again =( was hoping to start weaning off them this spring but I'm starting to think I won't get to =(

Welcome back, abby!!

Yes, there seems to be a lot of funky darkness going around. I have jut about worked out of mine, though working with a habitual liar- that I caught in no less than four lies last week alone- is making it hard. As is school work and dealing with the scholarship people who say the owner didn't pay them, and the owner who says she DID pay them, so I have been waiting for my scholarship bonus sinc Jan. :evil:

But other than that, I am still working it out. It's either Spring Fever, or Mercury in Retrograde (whatever the hell that means! LOL) or the so-called "Super Moon", or tattoo withdrawal (I'm voting for that! :twisted: ) or whatever it is- hopefully we will ALL work through it soon! I think we need another webchat with the boys to cheer us up! ;)

Whatever it is- I LOVE MY SDN FAMILY!!! MUAH!

hey abby good to see you back in here. i had been out of touch a for a while too and now i'm trying to get back in here. i'm going through a bit of a tough time and so the nation has been my escape. always seems like in here it's all better. :-) thanks Sd nation family.

Hi, sorry you have been in a funk. Hopefully everything will get better for you soon. I'll pray for ya