Waterpark Mini-Mystery

• Waterpark Mini-Mystery
    corey16

I am in this English class, and we have to create a mini-mystery. Here is what I have come up with so far. Let me know what I can add or take out, and also your general opinions on it.

Setting: Waterpark (after hours)

Person found stuffed inside a pile of inner tubes with multiple stab wounds. Was found by a couple of kids grabbing an inner tube for the lazy river. Body was found at 10 p.m. (close to closing time) The body was covered and blood and drug towards the pile of inner tubes. The path that the body was drug was from the end of a water slide to the pile of inner tubes. (as well as down the slide) Victim must have been stabbed right before going down the slide hence that's where the blood was first discovered.

Suspects

Carl- water-slide attendent that went on break right before the murder took place

Winston- Man who was last seen heading up the stairs to go on the water slide.

Timmy- 17 year old who had victim's blood on his hand. Couldn't explain why he had the victim's blood on his hand. He also seemed dilussional.

Carl closed the water slide right after victim and Winston were seen going up the stairs. (Carl closed the slide with a rope) The ledges on the staircase were 6 feet tall, so anyone shorter than that wouldn't have been seen entering the staircase to the waterslide. Timmy was approximately 5 foot 6 inches.

Victim confirmed to be 57 year old John Stamos who taught at the local high school. (was a strict math teacher who had failed over 300 kids so far in his teaching career, Timmy was one of these people)

Submitted by corey16 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Well I Got A Candle.

Tue, 04/21/2009 - 23:02

well all evidence would point to the teen,
but im thinking he get druged by Winston.
Then Winston killed him, put the blood on him and proceeded to have alot of fun at the water park. :)

Yeah I am finished now, Tim gets arrested, but he was framed by Winston. Winston gets off skotch free and he explains how and why he did it.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/22/2009 - 09:34

pretty good it seemed like it would be set up that way that tim would be the one blamed although i didn't think he actually did it.

Well I Got A Candle.

Thu, 04/23/2009 - 06:40

[quote="corey16"]Yeah I am finished now, Tim gets arrested, but he was framed by Winston. Winston gets off skotch free and he explains how and why he did it.[/quote]
did he drug him?

No, no drugs involved, I changed it up a bit. Winston killed John, rode the body down the waterslide, and drug the body into the pile of inner tubes. Tim came up the slide a bit after all this happened. He touched the bloody-rail and was completely unaware of it. Also Tim has poor eye-sight, which is why he was unaware of the blood. The detective did research on Tim and found out that John was Tim's previous math teacher that had failed him, which was the perfect motive for killing him.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 04/23/2009 - 17:37

pretty good story i would have not seen that coming. i could more or less get the picture but i would not have thought of those little details good story.

I am in this English class, and we have to create a mini-mystery. Here is what I have come up with so far. Let me know what I can add or take out, and also your general opinions on it.

Setting: Waterpark (after hours)

Person found stuffed inside a pile of inner tubes with multiple stab wounds. Was found by a couple of kids grabbing an inner tube for the lazy river. Body was found at 10 p.m. (close to closing time) The body was covered and blood and drug towards the pile of inner tubes. The path that the body was drug was from the end of a water slide to the pile of inner tubes. (as well as down the slide) Victim must have been stabbed right before going down the slide hence that's where the blood was first discovered.

Suspects

Carl- water-slide attendent that went on break right before the murder took place

Winston- Man who was last seen heading up the stairs to go on the water slide.

Timmy- 17 year old who had victim's blood on his hand. Couldn't explain why he had the victim's blood on his hand. He also seemed dilussional.

Carl closed the water slide right after victim and Winston were seen going up the stairs. (Carl closed the slide with a rope) The ledges on the staircase were 6 feet tall, so anyone shorter than that wouldn't have been seen entering the staircase to the waterslide. Timmy was approximately 5 foot 6 inches.

Victim confirmed to be 57 year old John Stamos who taught at the local high school. (was a strict math teacher who had failed over 300 kids so far in his teaching career, Timmy was one of these people)

comments

pretty good story i would have not seen that coming. i could more or less get the picture but i would not have thought of those little details good story.

No, no drugs involved, I changed it up a bit. Winston killed John, rode the body down the waterslide, and drug the body into the pile of inner tubes. Tim came up the slide a bit after all this happened. He touched the bloody-rail and was completely unaware of it. Also Tim has poor eye-sight, which is why he was unaware of the blood. The detective did research on Tim and found out that John was Tim's previous math teacher that had failed him, which was the perfect motive for killing him.

[quote="corey16"]Yeah I am finished now, Tim gets arrested, but he was framed by Winston. Winston gets off skotch free and he explains how and why he did it.[/quote]
did he drug him?

pretty good it seemed like it would be set up that way that tim would be the one blamed although i didn't think he actually did it.

Yeah I am finished now, Tim gets arrested, but he was framed by Winston. Winston gets off skotch free and he explains how and why he did it.

well all evidence would point to the teen,
but im thinking he get druged by Winston.
Then Winston killed him, put the blood on him and proceeded to have alot of fun at the water park. :)