Warner Theater~DC on November 10th

• Warner Theater~DC on November 10th
    _blessmy4

Good Evening,

I just wanted to let any of you that live anywhere near the DC area, that SD are coming to the Warner Theater on November 10th!! Now I didn't find out tell this evening, so the seats I got are way back on the balcony level. They did have seats on the ground floor, but I was trying to save a little bit of money. Be prepared to spend some money. It was $196 for each ticket where I am sitting!! I was a little disappointed in the price, but a small venue, so I guess they have to make up the money some where?!?!

Anyway, hope all that want to go can get some tickets!!!! :D

Submitted by _blessmy4 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

jennileigh617

Sat, 09/04/2010 - 01:04

I just saw that for the first time today too on Twitter. How did we not know about this sooner? I haven't seen anything on it? I'm looking for tickets now!

_blessmy4

Sat, 09/04/2010 - 13:40

I had to go to the Warner Theater website to order the tickets!! Hope there are still some available for you!! Yeah, I DON'T get why we didn't find out on this site, I am pretty disappointed about that!!

Wow, that blows. I thought that was part of the perks of being a fan club member. Now I am going to go investigate venues in my area...

_blessmy4

Sat, 09/04/2010 - 15:08

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Good thing I keep myself busy on the computer. I would have been pi**ed if I missed out on that show!! Hopefully they will get it together, and give us what we were promised?!?! Hope you find something out!! (oh, remember they are playing small venues for this, look at places they would have plays/operas etc.)

_blessmy4

Sat, 09/04/2010 - 20:06

Okay, things are getting weird!! I got a email today say that this show is cancelled and that I am getting a refund?
But on the Warner Theater site, it still has it listed. Then when you click the link to buy the tickets, it is not listed on there at all!!

I am sooooo confused?!?!

I am thinking someone jumped the gun and released tix before they were supposed to. I think you will be getting your money back, but that you'll just repurchase the tix once they become official. I cannot imagine that we wouldn't have heard something first.

Also, I checked every small and smallish venue in NJ that I know of and nothing. I know they said North Jersey, but I even did AC venues too.

rlouthian

Wed, 09/08/2010 - 08:21

Just FYI. Tickets are now scheduled to go on sale Sept. 17th at 10:00.

Hi first poster!!! And thanks for the heads up. Wonder if others are getting ready to go on sale too? Still waiting for the tour dates!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 09/08/2010 - 17:23

hello there welcome to the nation and i hope you post often as we love to reply.

looks like they are selling though live nation now too. More fees, yay yippee!

tickets show as 55 and 52.50 base cost, so at least that is lower then $196.

jennileigh617

Wed, 09/15/2010 - 12:25

I just got gold VIP for the Warner Theatre. Row AA which looks like it is first row. Did anyone else get tickets for this show?

We will be there tonight. We bought tix in the pre-sale, but chose the balcony to be sure we had a good view and good sound. Never been to this theater, so I hope I chose the right seats. The other option was on the left side in 10th row or so. With our balcony seats, we are 1st row middle section aisle. I also heard the seats were really small and crammed together, so being on the aisle should help.

Hope they allow cameras in.

rlouthian

Wed, 11/10/2010 - 12:39

I don't think there's a bad seat in the Warner. The seats are very narrow, however, and not a lot of leg room. Balcony seats will be perfect. The bus is already behind the theater and they're setting up. Warner does sell drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) in the lobby and there is a candy/snack station in the lobby area as well. Chef Geoff's directly across the street has a bar area if you want drinks/hors d'oevres before hand.

Awesome! Thanks for the info!

Hope everyone has a great time tonight!!

AMAZING!!! I have lots of video! If they're good, I will post them when I get it all uploaded.

We were worried the show was going to be cancelled because someone came out early and told everyone that Brent was not going to be at the meet n greet because he was having a medical emergency and there were ambulance there. He didn't make the meet n greet, but he did sing his ass off at the show.

Late in the show he said he has an allergy to almonds, and he had dinner via catering, and there must have been almond or something else he has an allergy to in the food. His mouth tongue and eyes swelled up pretty bad. You'd never know it with the performance they gave.

Incredible show!

Here is one of my videos from last night. Some of my videos have some distortion when drums come in. Trying to see if there is a way to clean them up a bit. No drums on this one... :wink:

Call Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHlvoiIDmkU

OMG, how scary for Brent. That really sucks that it happened and those at the M&G lost out, but I'm happy at least he had recovered for the show. I wonder if they would have rescheduled if he hadn't been able to go on.

jennileigh617

Sat, 11/13/2010 - 11:52

Wednesday's show was amazing. We all started to get worried when we were waiting for the Meet & Greet and the ambulances started arriving and paramedics started coming in. It was unfortunate that Brent didn't make it for the Meet & Greet, but he did come outside about an hour after the show for a few minutes so I was still able to get my guitar signed. He still looked a little puffy in the face but said that he was doing ok.

During the show when he was talking about what happened, he said that there was talk about having to cancel the show and his response was, "Are you all on crack?" We were in the first row though and during Will Hoge's set, you could see him wheeling around on the side of the stage in a wheel chair. That made us more worried, but I think he would have come out and done the show in the wheel chair if he could!

inked4life

Sat, 11/13/2010 - 20:36

I would feel so bad if I saw something like that go down. there must have been a million things going through his mind. one thing for sure is that it goes to show they care about their fans because someone said that the show should be cancelled and he pretty much said no way in hell is that gonna happen.

Good Evening,

I just wanted to let any of you that live anywhere near the DC area, that SD are coming to the Warner Theater on November 10th!! Now I didn't find out tell this evening, so the seats I got are way back on the balcony level. They did have seats on the ground floor, but I was trying to save a little bit of money. Be prepared to spend some money. It was $196 for each ticket where I am sitting!! I was a little disappointed in the price, but a small venue, so I guess they have to make up the money some where?!?!

Anyway, hope all that want to go can get some tickets!!!! :D

comments

I would feel so bad if I saw something like that go down. there must have been a million things going through his mind. one thing for sure is that it goes to show they care about their fans because someone said that the show should be cancelled and he pretty much said no way in hell is that gonna happen.

Wednesday's show was amazing. We all started to get worried when we were waiting for the Meet & Greet and the ambulances started arriving and paramedics started coming in. It was unfortunate that Brent didn't make it for the Meet & Greet, but he did come outside about an hour after the show for a few minutes so I was still able to get my guitar signed. He still looked a little puffy in the face but said that he was doing ok.

During the show when he was talking about what happened, he said that there was talk about having to cancel the show and his response was, "Are you all on crack?" We were in the first row though and during Will Hoge's set, you could see him wheeling around on the side of the stage in a wheel chair. That made us more worried, but I think he would have come out and done the show in the wheel chair if he could!

OMG, how scary for Brent. That really sucks that it happened and those at the M&G lost out, but I'm happy at least he had recovered for the show. I wonder if they would have rescheduled if he hadn't been able to go on.

Here is one of my videos from last night. Some of my videos have some distortion when drums come in. Trying to see if there is a way to clean them up a bit. No drums on this one... :wink:

Call Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHlvoiIDmkU

AMAZING!!! I have lots of video! If they're good, I will post them when I get it all uploaded.

We were worried the show was going to be cancelled because someone came out early and told everyone that Brent was not going to be at the meet n greet because he was having a medical emergency and there were ambulance there. He didn't make the meet n greet, but he did sing his ass off at the show.

Late in the show he said he has an allergy to almonds, and he had dinner via catering, and there must have been almond or something else he has an allergy to in the food. His mouth tongue and eyes swelled up pretty bad. You'd never know it with the performance they gave.

Incredible show!

Hope everyone has a great time tonight!!

Awesome! Thanks for the info!

I don't think there's a bad seat in the Warner. The seats are very narrow, however, and not a lot of leg room. Balcony seats will be perfect. The bus is already behind the theater and they're setting up. Warner does sell drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) in the lobby and there is a candy/snack station in the lobby area as well. Chef Geoff's directly across the street has a bar area if you want drinks/hors d'oevres before hand.

We will be there tonight. We bought tix in the pre-sale, but chose the balcony to be sure we had a good view and good sound. Never been to this theater, so I hope I chose the right seats. The other option was on the left side in 10th row or so. With our balcony seats, we are 1st row middle section aisle. I also heard the seats were really small and crammed together, so being on the aisle should help.

Hope they allow cameras in.

I just got gold VIP for the Warner Theatre. Row AA which looks like it is first row. Did anyone else get tickets for this show?

looks like they are selling though live nation now too. More fees, yay yippee!

tickets show as 55 and 52.50 base cost, so at least that is lower then $196.

hello there welcome to the nation and i hope you post often as we love to reply.

Hi first poster!!! And thanks for the heads up. Wonder if others are getting ready to go on sale too? Still waiting for the tour dates!

Just FYI. Tickets are now scheduled to go on sale Sept. 17th at 10:00.

I am thinking someone jumped the gun and released tix before they were supposed to. I think you will be getting your money back, but that you'll just repurchase the tix once they become official. I cannot imagine that we wouldn't have heard something first.

Also, I checked every small and smallish venue in NJ that I know of and nothing. I know they said North Jersey, but I even did AC venues too.

Okay, things are getting weird!! I got a email today say that this show is cancelled and that I am getting a refund?
But on the Warner Theater site, it still has it listed. Then when you click the link to buy the tickets, it is not listed on there at all!!

I am sooooo confused?!?!

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Good thing I keep myself busy on the computer. I would have been pi**ed if I missed out on that show!! Hopefully they will get it together, and give us what we were promised?!?! Hope you find something out!! (oh, remember they are playing small venues for this, look at places they would have plays/operas etc.)

Wow, that blows. I thought that was part of the perks of being a fan club member. Now I am going to go investigate venues in my area...

I had to go to the Warner Theater website to order the tickets!! Hope there are still some available for you!! Yeah, I DON'T get why we didn't find out on this site, I am pretty disappointed about that!!

I just saw that for the first time today too on Twitter. How did we not know about this sooner? I haven't seen anything on it? I'm looking for tickets now!