dalamar_2

Well, was anyone there last night?

Submitted by dalamar_2 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

mogulskigal

Fri, 12/04/2009 - 14:03

It was great. I sprang for the VIP "meet & Greet" and it was well worth it. It gave me a chance to meet and chat with the other band members, especially since I was lucky enough to meet and talk to Brent last March after the Shinedown concert at the Fillmore in NYC. Best of all I got to show all of them my great "Fly from the inside" Tattoo that was inspired, and gave me comfort when I was going through my divorce.....Now of course I am with the love of my life..and he too shares my love for Shinedown and their wonderful heartfelt music!!! LIFE Is Great....Rock on Shinedown fans !!!

starsareforme

Fri, 12/04/2009 - 23:51

[color=indigo]Awesome! So glad you got to talk with them all and show them your tatt! They really do reach deep into your soul.[/color]

destiny453

Sun, 12/06/2009 - 10:07

aw great story :) Glad you got to show them :)

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 12/07/2009 - 11:19

great to hear your story and i'm glad you got to meet them. they are really great guys all of them.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 04/21/2010 - 11:18

first of all post #1 welcome to the nation. and i'm glad you got to meet the guys and they they were all so nice to you and the others who were out there waiting as well. post early and often we love to reply.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 04/22/2010 - 12:34

your welcome. the whole Sd nation family is really cool and nice. what's your name. we have a thread dedicated so that we can meet and greet our newest members to the family. my name is tony although most on here call me junkie.

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 04/25/2010 - 17:54

glad to meet you too. i'm awaiting the announcement too. in about ten minutes brent will be on twitter answering questions about the tour join us as we ask him a thousand questions lol.

Well, was anyone there last night?

comments

glad to meet you too. i'm awaiting the announcement too. in about ten minutes brent will be on twitter answering questions about the tour join us as we ask him a thousand questions lol.

your welcome. the whole Sd nation family is really cool and nice. what's your name. we have a thread dedicated so that we can meet and greet our newest members to the family. my name is tony although most on here call me junkie.

first of all post #1 welcome to the nation. and i'm glad you got to meet the guys and they they were all so nice to you and the others who were out there waiting as well. post early and often we love to reply.

great to hear your story and i'm glad you got to meet them. they are really great guys all of them.

aw great story :) Glad you got to show them :)

[color=indigo]Awesome! So glad you got to talk with them all and show them your tatt! They really do reach deep into your soul.[/color]

Was at Wallingford last night 12/03/09

It was great. I sprang for the VIP "meet & Greet" and it was well worth it. It gave me a chance to meet and chat with the other band members, especially since I was lucky enough to meet and talk to Brent last March after the Shinedown concert at the Fillmore in NYC. Best of all I got to show all of them my great "Fly from the inside" Tattoo that was inspired, and gave me comfort when I was going through my divorce.....Now of course I am with the love of my life..and he too shares my love for Shinedown and their wonderful heartfelt music!!! LIFE Is Great....Rock on Shinedown fans !!!