VIP Tickets?

• VIP Tickets?
    zbulling

Anybody buy the VIP tickets for the first couple of shows for the tour? Just wondering how it was.

Submitted by zbulling on
Forum category
Is pro
No

parkberry

Fri, 07/10/2009 - 20:27

I bought the VIP package for the Detroit show and it was awesome. The day before the show I got an email to get there earlier for their sound check. That was killer. Then they had a meet and greet. There were 12 of us who had bought tickets, and about 20 who had won a meet and greet. So it was pretty intimate. The band was so normal it surprised me. They took the time to look into your eyes, ya know? I enjoyed the experience so much I purchased another for the Toledo show. I only wish they were the headliners, it was a bummer when they left the stage.

bluecatsfanatic

Sat, 07/11/2009 - 02:02

Yeah, Detroit M&G was great; I got my email about the soundcheck about 3 days before though :P

I'll be doing the VIP deal in Corbin, KY in a couple weeks. Maybe this time I won't leave my signed photo in the bus parking lot behind the venue! (as if I don't already have a dozen of'em, lol) :shock:

BTW, I was the guy in the San Quentin shirt 8)

parkberry

Sat, 07/11/2009 - 09:00

Hey Tennessee!
I'm glad you enjoyed the DTE show. We figured you must have watched the show from behind stage. Have you thought about asking the guys for a job? Now that would be sweet, huh? I was disappointed in our seats for the show, but I've got a great seat for the Toledo show. Center front. I think for the money we should have been in that center front where you could go up to the stage at DTE. I hated security there. They always suck!

bluecatsfanatic

Sat, 07/11/2009 - 10:50

[quote="parkberry"]Have you thought about asking the guys for a job? Now that would be sweet, huh?[/quote]

I get asked that a lot. Huh :D

Yeah Brent got me hooked up with a full-on Stimulate This! VIP pass. It was a cool experience watching from side stage, although visibility was limited (only saw Eric when he came over to Zach's side of the stage). After SD's set I made my way back to the buses & hung out for a couple hours. Met Kid Rock's brother, watched Master Chef Barry grill (and set fire to) some corn & just watched the guys (especially Brent) be a bunch of goofballs, ha :lol:

Nation VIP seats were totally lame. For what we paid you'd think they would take up that center section & make a pit for us! And get this: Corbin has a GA floor, but Nation tickets (and Staind VIP tickets) are seats on either side! I ended up buying not only the VIP package but a GA floor ticket for Corbin :twisted:

[url=http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g148/bluecatsfanatic/2009-07-04--Shin…] are my pics from the show. Really disappointed that no video has shown up on YouTube of Halestorm's intro. Lzzy singing the Anthem was amazing :D

destiny453

Sun, 07/12/2009 - 07:07

Wow that sounds like a fab time! :) Im glad you had so much fun, i wish I could have been there, hope we get a meet and greet in the UK

[quote="bluecatsfanatic"][quote="parkberry"]Have you thought about asking the guys for a job? Now that would be sweet, huh?[/quote]

Yeah Brent got me hooked up with a full-on Stimulate This! VIP pass. It was a cool experience watching from side stage, although visibility was limited (only saw Eric when he came over to Zach's side of the stage). After SD's set I made my way back to the buses & hung out for a couple hours. Met Kid Rock's brother, watched Master Chef Barry grill (and set fire to) some corn & just watched the guys (especially Brent) be a bunch of goofballs, ha :lol:

Nation VIP seats were totally lame. For what we paid you'd think they would take up that center section & make a pit for us! And get this: Corbin has a GA floor, but Nation tickets (and Staind VIP tickets) are seats on either side! I ended up buying not only the VIP package but a GA floor ticket for Corbin :twisted:

[url=http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g148/bluecatsfanatic/2009-07-04--Shin…] are my pics from the show. Really disappointed that no video has shown up on YouTube of Halestorm's intro. Lzzy singing the Anthem was amazing :D[/quote]

Wow that all sounds amazing... :D

parkberry

Sun, 07/12/2009 - 13:11

Well bluecatsfanatic has been to over 20 shows this year alone, following the band. I think the band appreciates a hard core fan. That doesn't happen to everyone that buys a VIP...but the band is genuinely appreciative of the fans who do purchase the tickets.

If I could..I would have done the same!..I love how the guys in
Shinedown all make you feel part of it all... :D

destiny453

Tue, 07/14/2009 - 15:36

Couldn't agree more :)

Anybody buy the VIP tickets for the first couple of shows for the tour? Just wondering how it was.

comments

Couldn't agree more :)

If I could..I would have done the same!..I love how the guys in
Shinedown all make you feel part of it all... :D

Well bluecatsfanatic has been to over 20 shows this year alone, following the band. I think the band appreciates a hard core fan. That doesn't happen to everyone that buys a VIP...but the band is genuinely appreciative of the fans who do purchase the tickets.

[quote="bluecatsfanatic"][quote="parkberry"]Have you thought about asking the guys for a job? Now that would be sweet, huh?[/quote]

[url=http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g148/bluecatsfanatic/2009-07-04--Shin…] are my pics from the show. Really disappointed that no video has shown up on YouTube of Halestorm's intro. Lzzy singing the Anthem was amazing :D[/quote]

Wow that all sounds amazing... :D

Wow that sounds like a fab time! :) Im glad you had so much fun, i wish I could have been there, hope we get a meet and greet in the UK

[quote="parkberry"]Have you thought about asking the guys for a job? Now that would be sweet, huh?[/quote]

[url=http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g148/bluecatsfanatic/2009-07-04--Shin…] are my pics from the show. Really disappointed that no video has shown up on YouTube of Halestorm's intro. Lzzy singing the Anthem was amazing :D

Hey Tennessee!
I'm glad you enjoyed the DTE show. We figured you must have watched the show from behind stage. Have you thought about asking the guys for a job? Now that would be sweet, huh? I was disappointed in our seats for the show, but I've got a great seat for the Toledo show. Center front. I think for the money we should have been in that center front where you could go up to the stage at DTE. I hated security there. They always suck!

Yeah, Detroit M&G was great; I got my email about the soundcheck about 3 days before though :P

I'll be doing the VIP deal in Corbin, KY in a couple weeks. Maybe this time I won't leave my signed photo in the bus parking lot behind the venue! (as if I don't already have a dozen of'em, lol) :shock:

BTW, I was the guy in the San Quentin shirt 8)

Re: VIP Tickets

I bought the VIP package for the Detroit show and it was awesome. The day before the show I got an email to get there earlier for their sound check. That was killer. Then they had a meet and greet. There were 12 of us who had bought tickets, and about 20 who had won a meet and greet. So it was pretty intimate. The band was so normal it surprised me. They took the time to look into your eyes, ya know? I enjoyed the experience so much I purchased another for the Toledo show. I only wish they were the headliners, it was a bummer when they left the stage.