VIP Gold Tickets Will Call Pickup?

• VIP Gold Tickets Will Call Pickup?
    cody515

I joined Shinedown Nation today, and went ahead and took advantage of the presale for the Carnival of Madness. I got the gold VIP, but for my venue the only shipment option was pickup at will call, so I was wondering if anyone had any adivse on how early to show up to make sure I get to use my early admission privelage? Thanks :D

Submitted by cody515 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

randomsunkist17

Thu, 04/29/2010 - 22:58

I'm getting to the concert I'm going to a couple of hours early that way I can ask someone what I need to do and all that. I've got the gold VIP package too. More than likely they'll e-mail instructions sooner or later on what to do.

Alrighty, thank you guys!

n2thevoid

Fri, 04/30/2010 - 01:13

Welcome cody515!

Here is what was in the ticket confirmation email i received from ticketmaster...

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASING A SHINEDOWN VIP PACKAGE. VIP Package purchasers will be contacted via email by artistarena.com in regards to their package element instructions approximately one week before your event. For Canadian customers, due to customs inspection, VIP Package merchandise may be delayed. Additional taxes may be due, and will be the responsibility of the purchaser. If there are any issues with the package please contact info@artistarena.com. If you have any questions regarding your ticket purchase, please call 877-4-VIPTKT (877-484-7858). PLEASE NOTE, this offer is not valid if you purchase this ticket through TicketExchange. You didn't add Event Ticket Insurance to your order, but it may not be too late to protect your purchase! Click here for information regarding adding insurance to your Ticketmaster order."

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/30/2010 - 09:59

welcome cody515 glad to have you as part of the family. yeah you should be getting that email that will let you know at what time more or less the meet and greet will be. and as far as your tickets you get them there at venue box office the day of the show. i usually try to get there about 2 or 3 hours before show time so i can get everything squared away and I can be waiting for them to come get me for the meet and greet.

n2thevoid

Fri, 04/30/2010 - 10:45

my tickets are supposed to be mailed to me according to ticketmaster...

Welcome! You joined at an awesome time. We're all buzzing about the upcoming tour. Hope you enjoy your stay.

So as far as all the other stuff in the package (laminate, lithograph, etc.) will that be mailed or will that be at will call also?

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/03/2010 - 09:43

[quote="rybob44"]So as far as all the other stuff in the package (laminate, lithograph, etc.) will that be mailed or will that be at will call also?[/quote]
the other stuff you will get at the M&G jake (Shinedown's security guy) will give you that personally.

I like how Tony is our resident how to meet the guys guy. You really should have a stickied post describing the whole event, like meeting Jake, getting pix, etc.

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/04/2010 - 15:14

haha your welcome whatever i can do to help. actually on one of the earlier threads i have a post and pics too of the very first time i met the guys with a full review of everything. not sure where it's at though but it's on here along with some of my many pics lol.

Considering the volume of posts you have, it might be a while trying to sort it out.

*looks at the admin....*

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/04/2010 - 23:12

lol there is a search bar perhaps that would help. lol.

I joined Shinedown Nation today, and went ahead and took advantage of the presale for the Carnival of Madness. I got the gold VIP, but for my venue the only shipment option was pickup at will call, so I was wondering if anyone had any adivse on how early to show up to make sure I get to use my early admission privelage? Thanks :D

comments

lol there is a search bar perhaps that would help. lol.

Considering the volume of posts you have, it might be a while trying to sort it out.

*looks at the admin....*

haha your welcome whatever i can do to help. actually on one of the earlier threads i have a post and pics too of the very first time i met the guys with a full review of everything. not sure where it's at though but it's on here along with some of my many pics lol.

I like how Tony is our resident how to meet the guys guy. You really should have a stickied post describing the whole event, like meeting Jake, getting pix, etc.

[quote="rybob44"]So as far as all the other stuff in the package (laminate, lithograph, etc.) will that be mailed or will that be at will call also?[/quote]
the other stuff you will get at the M&G jake (Shinedown's security guy) will give you that personally.

So as far as all the other stuff in the package (laminate, lithograph, etc.) will that be mailed or will that be at will call also?

Welcome! You joined at an awesome time. We're all buzzing about the upcoming tour. Hope you enjoy your stay.

my tickets are supposed to be mailed to me according to ticketmaster...

welcome cody515 glad to have you as part of the family. yeah you should be getting that email that will let you know at what time more or less the meet and greet will be. and as far as your tickets you get them there at venue box office the day of the show. i usually try to get there about 2 or 3 hours before show time so i can get everything squared away and I can be waiting for them to come get me for the meet and greet.

Welcome cody515!

Here is what was in the ticket confirmation email i received from ticketmaster...

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASING A SHINEDOWN VIP PACKAGE. VIP Package purchasers will be contacted via email by artistarena.com in regards to their package element instructions approximately one week before your event. For Canadian customers, due to customs inspection, VIP Package merchandise may be delayed. Additional taxes may be due, and will be the responsibility of the purchaser. If there are any issues with the package please contact info@artistarena.com. If you have any questions regarding your ticket purchase, please call 877-4-VIPTKT (877-484-7858). PLEASE NOTE, this offer is not valid if you purchase this ticket through TicketExchange. You didn't add Event Ticket Insurance to your order, but it may not be too late to protect your purchase! Click here for information regarding adding insurance to your Ticketmaster order."

Alrighty, thank you guys!

I'm getting to the concert I'm going to a couple of hours early that way I can ask someone what I need to do and all that. I've got the gold VIP package too. More than likely they'll e-mail instructions sooner or later on what to do.