<====European Tour Thread====> (videos, pics, stories,

• <====European Tour Thread====> (videos, pics, stories,
    crazyquinn05

Okay i would like if everyone that will be at ANY of the European shows to post Anything & Everything :wink: you can from these shows so the people that are not able to go can see, hear, and somewhat experience what it was like. i am very excited to hear some new songs live so videos would be great if u can post them on here. pics and everything else is welcomed also. im just very excited for all of this and if you can post whatever you have from this tour asap, that would be awesome! Hope everyone has fun and cant wait to see your experience!

Submitted by crazyquinn05 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Okay i would like if everyone that will be at ANY of the European shows to post Anything & Everything :wink: you can from these shows so the people that are not able to go can see, hear, and somewhat experience what it was like. i am very excited to hear some new songs live so videos would be great if u can post them on here. pics and everything else is welcomed also. im just very excited for all of this and if you can post whatever you have from this tour asap, that would be awesome! Hope everyone has fun and cant wait to see your experience!

comments