VH1's BEST CRUISE EVER - WHO'S GOING??

• VH1's BEST CRUISE EVER - WHO'S GOING??
    nomorelove

HEY SHINERS!

I just booked for the VH1s Best Cruise Ever to see, first and foremost, SHINEDOWN!!!

As of today, they just added:

Black Stone Cherry
    7 Day Binge (3 Doors Down's Todd Harrell's side band)
    Parachute
    Angel Taylor

They will join the already bad ass lineup:

SHINEDOWN!!
    3 Doors Down
    Finger Eleven
    Lifehouse
    Carolina Liar
    Safetysuit

Who's already booked?

~NML

Submitted by nomorelove on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hey Stranger!!! Long time no see! Karen (Merkjr) has graciously invited me to cruise with her so we will be there!! We mof def have to meet up!! :D

fistfullofflowers

Mon, 10/12/2009 - 23:10

lucky!! i am jealous.

destiny453

Tue, 10/13/2009 - 04:55

Me 2...even more now that BSC have been added!!! :( where's that lottery win??

nomorelove

Tue, 10/13/2009 - 15:08

[quote="lorilee"]Hey Stranger!!! Long time no see! Karen (Merkjr) has graciously invited me to cruise with her so we will be there!! We mof def have to meet up!! :D[/quote]

WORD!
We are gonna ROCK, LADIES!!! I am so excited!!!

destiny453

Tue, 10/13/2009 - 15:09

Don't rub it in :( :( :lol:

nomorelove

Tue, 10/13/2009 - 15:09

[quote="destiny453"]Me 2...even more now that BSC have been added!!! :( where's that lottery win??[/quote]

Yup, this was the deciding factor 4 me... BSC is so good. SD is the MAIN reason, of course. They ran a poll about what other bands should go, I said KINGS OF LEON, could u imagine??? !!!

nomorelove

Tue, 10/13/2009 - 15:10

[quote="destiny453"]Don't rub it in :( :( :lol:[/quote]

U need 2 comes w us!!! C'MON!

destiny453

Tue, 10/13/2009 - 15:11

Oh no...I don't dig KOL :( Don't hate me! :lol: I would love love to see the Foo Figters on there!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

nomorelove

Tue, 10/13/2009 - 15:24

[quote="destiny453"]Oh no...I don't dig KOL :( Don't hate me! :lol: I would love love to see the Foo Figters on there!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)[/quote]

ahhh, FF would be 2 good 2 b true, fraid.

Im just getting into KOL, I dig em. How could anyone hate a Shine Sista, NEVA ;)

nomorelove

Wed, 10/14/2009 - 11:39

[quote="merkjr"]haha, if foo fighters was on the ship i'd run the other way.
there would be no question which show i would see if they were playin the same time as shinedown.[/quote]

If Alice in Chains were going, would you come?? (I would have to b scrapped off the floor, have u heard their new CD??)

Uh...Lori will be right with you to see 'em! I'd miss 3DD for a chance to see Shinedown!! They are what it's all about! (Besides you Karen!!) :lol:

destiny453

Thu, 10/15/2009 - 14:24

Well i would just split my body in 2 and go to both since i have magical powers i can do that :) it is my destiny! :lol:

nomorelove

Thu, 10/15/2009 - 16:02

[quote="lorilee"]Uh...Lori will be right with you to see 'em! I'd miss 3DD for a chance to see Shinedown!! They are what it's all about! (Besides you Karen!!) :lol:[/quote]

LL & Karen,
Im designing and having made custom SD shirts for us for the cruise. Plz email ur sizes to me kdiver1@att.net
Also, we need to work on Leona coming on the cruise. That would make it complete
CHEERS! Much Love, Kelly G. (NML)

Awesome!! Glad to meet ya! did you go to the show in AZ? Keep posting so we can all be better aquainted by April! This is gonna be SOOOO good!! :D

destiny453

Mon, 10/19/2009 - 04:42

Aw thanks nomorelove....i am still praying for this lottery win :( :( Fingers crossed....did win

There were several people in line for last night's show in Orlando who said they were going. Nice to know the guys will have a good cheering section. :D

destiny453

Fri, 10/23/2009 - 06:00

They certainly will with all the crazies from here going!! :lol:

[quote="shineinaz"]I'm going! I'm looking forward to it.

Stacy[/quote]Stacy G!!!! Is that you??? WTF girl! Are you being low key here?/ It's me!!! lorilee!! :lol: Welcome to the baords homegirl!!! Hey Karen...Look who's here!!! WootWoot!! :D

Lotabug71

Tue, 10/27/2009 - 22:21

I'm going too and I can't wait! I know it will be a blast. :P

destiny453

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 07:37

Im sure you will manage just fine :) Just play lots and lots of SD :)

Fellow cruisers Lifehouse just realeased their new single "Halfway Gone" yesterday and the new album "Smoke & Mirrors" will be released on 12/8. Will be great to hear new music from them on the boat! 8) Oh and Ben their guitar player is friends w/Eric and I think it would be awesome to see them jam together - a girl can always dream! LOL! :D

destiny453

Wed, 10/28/2009 - 12:27

Nice :)

Or be stuck in some hick town in Indiana! :x

You could go to Ohio! haha! :twisted:

starsareforme

Fri, 10/30/2009 - 18:45

[color=indigo]I want to go on the cruise SO bad. We have to wait to see how my husband's school schedule turns out though. Since the state is paying for his school (he got laid off in June) he can't miss 3 days in a row or he'll get kicked out of the program. He loves the band as much, okay not as much but a lot :wink: , as I do. I don't think it would be fair for me to go and leave him home all alone. **sigh**

In September I saw Carolina Liar and they put on a good show. [/color]

starsareforme

Fri, 10/30/2009 - 19:40

[quote="merkjr"]damn, i'd tell you to get your priorities straight (lol) but if it's his ticket to an education than, totally understand. although, if it makes you feel better i think males are going to feel real out of place there teehee[/quote]

[color=indigo] :lol: Yeah, I think he will feel a little out of place. But he loves their music. I want to work on him to let me go but I don't have a friend to go with me. I know him and he'll worry about me going by myself. He's such a sweetie and takes such great care of me. Then the feelings of guilt would kick in at some point. :wink: But I'll have vacation days to burn up. :twisted: [/color]

starsareforme

Fri, 10/30/2009 - 19:49

[color=indigo]Can you smell smoke? The wheels are turning in my head...[/color]

I booked a 5 person cabin w/some of my concert friends then my BFF decides she can go afterall so she's in another cabin w/some of our other friends. Pretty bummed we can't stay in the same room b/c we're BOTH HUGE Lifehouse and Shinedown fans! :D We never sleep anyways when we go on concert road trips! LOL!

starsareforme

Fri, 10/30/2009 - 23:06

[color=indigo]My husband came home from shooting without his gun and with cash in his pocket. Someone loved his gun so he sold it to him. He was going to use that money to buy a new gun but since I kept talking about this he is giving me the money for the cruise. :shock: I swear I have the best husband in the world!!! He says he is okay with me going without him. I called a friend and have talked her into joining me. Now we both just have to come up with the rest of the money by the Jan. 15 deadline. That would be easy if we weren't going on vacation Dec. 31. But I'm determined to make it work! I'm so excited I'm about to jump out of my skin right now!!![/color]

starsareforme

Fri, 10/30/2009 - 23:24

[color=indigo]Being paid off is awesome! It would be a lot easier for me if the deadline was just a little later.

Like I said earlier our vacation is Dec. 31. This is our first family vacation. My sisters and our nephews are going to Disney World with us. I have 3 passions in life - my family, music and Disney World. I'm thrilled to finally get to go to WDW with my nephews. So I'm spending WAY too much money on them there. But hey, that's what aunts are supposed to do. :wink: [/color]

HEY SHINERS!

I just booked for the VH1s Best Cruise Ever to see, first and foremost, SHINEDOWN!!!

As of today, they just added:

Black Stone Cherry
7 Day Binge (3 Doors Down's Todd Harrell's side band)
Parachute
Angel Taylor

They will join the already bad ass lineup:

SHINEDOWN!!
3 Doors Down
Finger Eleven
Lifehouse
Carolina Liar
Safetysuit

Who's already booked?

~NML

comments

[color=indigo]Okay, I don't know why I didn't read your city in your location. I LOVE the Christmas decorations at WDW. Our Honeymoon was last December. We got married in July but didn't Honeymoon until December. I can't do the FL heat and I wanted my husband to see the Christmas decorations on his first Disney trip. [/color]

I'm in Gainesville - about 2 hours north. I have 2 days left on a 3 day pass, but will be using up the 3rd day before Xmas so I can see the decorations - that is the plan at least. :wink:

[quote="pixie19"]Awesome Chell! You do have a wonderful hubby! :D

I will be heading down to Disney & Epcot on Monday for the day! That's the luxury of living nearby! :wink:

I can gurantee my friends that are booked - about 10 - are serious concert go-ers! Those bands aren't gonna know what hit them once they get on the ship! :lol:[/quote]

[color=indigo]Thank you! Will you be hitting the parks any time between Jan. 1 - 9? That's when we will be in the parks. I'd love to meet up with you if you will be around then![/color]

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"][quote="chell"][color=indigo]My husband came home from shooting without his gun and with cash in his pocket. Someone loved his gun so he sold it to him. He was going to use that money to buy a new gun but since I kept talking about this he is giving me the money for the cruise. :shock: I swear I have the best husband in the world!!! He says he is okay with me going without him. I called a friend and have talked her into joining me. Now we both just have to come up with the rest of the money by the Jan. 15 deadline. That would be easy if we weren't going on vacation Dec. 31. But I'm determined to make it work! I'm so excited I'm about to jump out of my skin right now!!![/color][/quote]
wow that is quite a noble husband it's true testament to how much he cares about you. my wife and I would do the same for each other. she is not as big a fan of SD as I am but she understand my passion and dedication for this great band.[/quote]

[color=indigo]He really is awesome. I'm so blessed to have him in my life. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He takes such great care of me. He really loves the band too but he can't miss school. Now I'll have to find a really, really awesome way to make it up to him.[/color]

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]My husband came home from shooting without his gun and with cash in his pocket. Someone loved his gun so he sold it to him. He was going to use that money to buy a new gun but since I kept talking about this he is giving me the money for the cruise. :shock: I swear I have the best husband in the world!!! He says he is okay with me going without him. I called a friend and have talked her into joining me. Now we both just have to come up with the rest of the money by the Jan. 15 deadline. That would be easy if we weren't going on vacation Dec. 31. But I'm determined to make it work! I'm so excited I'm about to jump out of my skin right now!!![/color][/quote]
wow that is quite a noble husband it's true testament to how much he cares about you. my wife and I would do the same for each other. she is not as big a fan of SD as I am but she understand my passion and dedication for this great band.

Awesome Chell! You do have a wonderful hubby! :D

I will be heading down to Disney & Epcot on Monday for the day! That's the luxury of living nearby! :wink:

I can gurantee my friends that are booked - about 10 - are serious concert go-ers! Those bands aren't gonna know what hit them once they get on the ship! :lol:

[quote="merkjr"]Haha, if you stick around here you so won't be by yourself.

A bunch of us are going! I paid for 2 people because I just didn't care about the cost. Then my bestest buddie decided she wanted to come along and that would be mrs. lorilee on here.

It's gonna be a blast![/quote]Pease excuse me everyone...I think i"m gonna cry! We are gonna have a blast! It's gonna be the trip of a lifetime and we are gonna make some un-f**K-ing-believable memories!!!Can't wait!!

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]Can you smell smoke? The wheels are turning in my head...[/color][/quote]LIL Miss Merkjr is mos def a "FireStarter"!!! Dontcha love it!!?? :twisted:

[color=indigo]When you decide you want to go back let me know. I can help you plan the whole thing. I LOVE helping people plan their Disney vacations. I want to be a personal Disney planner and tour guide when I win the lottery. If I do it once I win the lottery then I won't have to charge people. Just seeing the smile on their face is all I want out of it!

If there is a discount to be found for WDW generally I can find it too. [/color]

[color=indigo]Being paid off is awesome! It would be a lot easier for me if the deadline was just a little later.

Like I said earlier our vacation is Dec. 31. This is our first family vacation. My sisters and our nephews are going to Disney World with us. I have 3 passions in life - my family, music and Disney World. I'm thrilled to finally get to go to WDW with my nephews. So I'm spending WAY too much money on them there. But hey, that's what aunts are supposed to do. :wink: [/color]

[color=indigo]My husband came home from shooting without his gun and with cash in his pocket. Someone loved his gun so he sold it to him. He was going to use that money to buy a new gun but since I kept talking about this he is giving me the money for the cruise. :shock: I swear I have the best husband in the world!!! He says he is okay with me going without him. I called a friend and have talked her into joining me. Now we both just have to come up with the rest of the money by the Jan. 15 deadline. That would be easy if we weren't going on vacation Dec. 31. But I'm determined to make it work! I'm so excited I'm about to jump out of my skin right now!!![/color]

I booked a 5 person cabin w/some of my concert friends then my BFF decides she can go afterall so she's in another cabin w/some of our other friends. Pretty bummed we can't stay in the same room b/c we're BOTH HUGE Lifehouse and Shinedown fans! :D We never sleep anyways when we go on concert road trips! LOL!

[color=indigo]Can you smell smoke? The wheels are turning in my head...[/color]

[quote="merkjr"]damn, i'd tell you to get your priorities straight (lol) but if it's his ticket to an education than, totally understand. although, if it makes you feel better i think males are going to feel real out of place there teehee[/quote]

[color=indigo] :lol: Yeah, I think he will feel a little out of place. But he loves their music. I want to work on him to let me go but I don't have a friend to go with me. I know him and he'll worry about me going by myself. He's such a sweetie and takes such great care of me. Then the feelings of guilt would kick in at some point. :wink: But I'll have vacation days to burn up. :twisted: [/color]

[color=indigo]I want to go on the cruise SO bad. We have to wait to see how my husband's school schedule turns out though. Since the state is paying for his school (he got laid off in June) he can't miss 3 days in a row or he'll get kicked out of the program. He loves the band as much, okay not as much but a lot :wink: , as I do. I don't think it would be fair for me to go and leave him home all alone. **sigh**

In September I saw Carolina Liar and they put on a good show. [/color]

You could go to Ohio! haha! :twisted:

Or be stuck in some hick town in Indiana! :x

Nice :)

Fellow cruisers Lifehouse just realeased their new single "Halfway Gone" yesterday and the new album "Smoke & Mirrors" will be released on 12/8. Will be great to hear new music from them on the boat! 8) Oh and Ben their guitar player is friends w/Eric and I think it would be awesome to see them jam together - a girl can always dream! LOL! :D

Im sure you will manage just fine :) Just play lots and lots of SD :)

I'm going too and I can't wait! I know it will be a blast. :P

[quote="shineinaz"]I'm going! I'm looking forward to it.

Stacy[/quote]Stacy G!!!! Is that you??? WTF girl! Are you being low key here?/ It's me!!! lorilee!! :lol: Welcome to the baords homegirl!!! Hey Karen...Look who's here!!! WootWoot!! :D

They certainly will with all the crazies from here going!! :lol:

There were several people in line for last night's show in Orlando who said they were going. Nice to know the guys will have a good cheering section. :D

Aw thanks nomorelove....i am still praying for this lottery win :( :( Fingers crossed....did win

Awesome!! Glad to meet ya! did you go to the show in AZ? Keep posting so we can all be better aquainted by April! This is gonna be SOOOO good!! :D

[quote="lorilee"]Uh...Lori will be right with you to see 'em! I'd miss 3DD for a chance to see Shinedown!! They are what it's all about! (Besides you Karen!!) :lol:[/quote]

LL & Karen,
Im designing and having made custom SD shirts for us for the cruise. Plz email ur sizes to me kdiver1@att.net
Also, we need to work on Leona coming on the cruise. That would make it complete
CHEERS! Much Love, Kelly G. (NML)

Well i would just split my body in 2 and go to both since i have magical powers i can do that :) it is my destiny! :lol:

Uh...Lori will be right with you to see 'em! I'd miss 3DD for a chance to see Shinedown!! They are what it's all about! (Besides you Karen!!) :lol:

[quote="merkjr"]haha, if foo fighters was on the ship i'd run the other way.
there would be no question which show i would see if they were playin the same time as shinedown.[/quote]

If Alice in Chains were going, would you come?? (I would have to b scrapped off the floor, have u heard their new CD??)

[quote="destiny453"]Oh no...I don't dig KOL :( Don't hate me! :lol: I would love love to see the Foo Figters on there!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)[/quote]

ahhh, FF would be 2 good 2 b true, fraid.

Im just getting into KOL, I dig em. How could anyone hate a Shine Sista, NEVA ;)

Oh no...I don't dig KOL :( Don't hate me! :lol: I would love love to see the Foo Figters on there!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

[quote="destiny453"]Don't rub it in :( :( :lol:[/quote]

U need 2 comes w us!!! C'MON!

[quote="destiny453"]Me 2...even more now that BSC have been added!!! :( where's that lottery win??[/quote]

Yup, this was the deciding factor 4 me... BSC is so good. SD is the MAIN reason, of course. They ran a poll about what other bands should go, I said KINGS OF LEON, could u imagine??? !!!

Don't rub it in :( :( :lol:

[quote="lorilee"]Hey Stranger!!! Long time no see! Karen (Merkjr) has graciously invited me to cruise with her so we will be there!! We mof def have to meet up!! :D[/quote]

WORD!
We are gonna ROCK, LADIES!!! I am so excited!!!

Me 2...even more now that BSC have been added!!! :( where's that lottery win??

lucky!! i am jealous.

Hey Stranger!!! Long time no see! Karen (Merkjr) has graciously invited me to cruise with her so we will be there!! We mof def have to meet up!! :D