VH1 Top 20 Countdown

• VH1 Top 20 Countdown
    iandotsd

Hi all,

I have an idea that some of you may already be familiar with. I think that when we vote for the VH1 Top 20, we should exclude all of the groups that are in the top 10 like Owl City, Britney, Gaga, etc. and instead place groups like Morningwood, Michael Buble, Ingrid Michaelson etc. in the countdown. That way, there is a greater chance of knocking those guys in the top 10 out and getting Shinedown in.
    Any other suggestions?

Dorothy

Submitted by iandotsd on
Forum category
Is pro
No

You are diabolical :twisted: ...I love you!!! :lol:

My brain works in wonderous ways sometimes....hehehe....
I try not to be evil, but when it is for the greater good... :twisted:

dalamar_2

Tue, 11/24/2009 - 14:41

Doing evil and being evil is two different things...

... I think...

Oh, nvm. Be evil all you like: it's so much more fun! :)

Dalamar - It is more fun.
I'm fired up after the AMAs. I totally agree with Barry....
"I feel like the AMA's are like a who's cool in high school contest. I saw cheerleeders, jocks, and theater people. I'll stick with skipping."

dalamar_2

Tue, 11/24/2009 - 16:05

[quote="iandot"]Dalamar - It is more fun.
"I feel like the AMA's are like a who's cool in high school contest. I saw cheerleeders, jocks, and theater people. I'll stick with skipping."[/quote]

Eh, yuuuuuuuup!

starsareforme

Tue, 11/24/2009 - 21:43

[color=indigo]Sounds great to me. I haven't been voting for any of the current top 10 anyway for pretty much the same reason.

We've got to get them up to #1 where they BELONG!!![/color]

Let's do it!!!!!!!!

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 11/25/2009 - 09:17

such a diabolical plan but i love it. :) :twisted: im in!!!!

Voting away.......
We'll get them to number one!

starsareforme

Thu, 11/26/2009 - 12:07

[color=indigo]Well I was getting ready to ask what number we were at this morning then I realized today isn't Saturday. Oops.[/color]

dalamar_2

Thu, 11/26/2009 - 13:11

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]Well I was getting ready to ask what number we were at this morning then I realized today isn't Saturday. Oops.[/color][/quote]

*Stands up and applauds*

starsareforme

Thu, 11/26/2009 - 20:37

[quote="dalamar"][quote="chell"][color=indigo]Well I was getting ready to ask what number we were at this morning then I realized today isn't Saturday. Oops.[/color][/quote]

*Stands up and applauds*[/quote]

:P

[color=indigo]I got to sleep in this morning so it felt like Saturday.[/color]

dalamar_2

Thu, 11/26/2009 - 23:46

[quote="chell"][quote="dalamar"][quote="chell"][color=indigo]Well I was getting ready to ask what number we were at this morning then I realized today isn't Saturday. Oops.[/color][/quote]

[color=indigo]I got to sleep in this morning so it felt like Saturday.[/color][/quote]

Niiiiice recovery! :)

You guys are funny....

dalamar_2

Sat, 11/28/2009 - 03:46

[quote="iandot"]You guys are funny....[/quote]

Thank you... thank you. I'm here till Thursday!

starsareforme

Sat, 11/28/2009 - 23:11

[color=indigo]This morning I was real excited when I saw they were all the way up to #5!!![/color]

Holy crap! Good job all! If we keep it up, we can get them to number one!

Hey everyone! There are new obscure songs added to the countdown choices to help with our efforts! Yes!

starsareforme

Tue, 12/01/2009 - 19:10

[color=indigo]I'm too lazy to vote for all of those other people. Some of them I don't know and I don't want to vote for people I don't know so I just vote for Shinedown. Hope that is okay. :oops: [/color]

Michelle, I was going to leave you a message here, but I saw that you got my message on FB...

Hi all,

I have an idea that some of you may already be familiar with. I think that when we vote for the VH1 Top 20, we should exclude all of the groups that are in the top 10 like Owl City, Britney, Gaga, etc. and instead place groups like Morningwood, Michael Buble, Ingrid Michaelson etc. in the countdown. That way, there is a greater chance of knocking those guys in the top 10 out and getting Shinedown in.
Any other suggestions?

Dorothy

comments

Michelle, I was going to leave you a message here, but I saw that you got my message on FB...

[color=indigo]I'm too lazy to vote for all of those other people. Some of them I don't know and I don't want to vote for people I don't know so I just vote for Shinedown. Hope that is okay. :oops: [/color]

Hey everyone! There are new obscure songs added to the countdown choices to help with our efforts! Yes!

Holy crap! Good job all! If we keep it up, we can get them to number one!

[color=indigo]This morning I was real excited when I saw they were all the way up to #5!!![/color]

[quote="iandot"]You guys are funny....[/quote]

Thank you... thank you. I'm here till Thursday!

You guys are funny....

[quote="chell"][quote="dalamar"][quote="chell"][color=indigo]Well I was getting ready to ask what number we were at this morning then I realized today isn't Saturday. Oops.[/color][/quote]

[color=indigo]I got to sleep in this morning so it felt like Saturday.[/color][/quote]

Niiiiice recovery! :)

[quote="dalamar"][quote="chell"][color=indigo]Well I was getting ready to ask what number we were at this morning then I realized today isn't Saturday. Oops.[/color][/quote]

[color=indigo]I got to sleep in this morning so it felt like Saturday.[/color]

[quote="chell"][color=indigo]Well I was getting ready to ask what number we were at this morning then I realized today isn't Saturday. Oops.[/color][/quote]

*Stands up and applauds*

[color=indigo]Well I was getting ready to ask what number we were at this morning then I realized today isn't Saturday. Oops.[/color]

Voting away.......
We'll get them to number one!

such a diabolical plan but i love it. :) :twisted: im in!!!!

Let's do it!!!!!!!!

[color=indigo]Sounds great to me. I haven't been voting for any of the current top 10 anyway for pretty much the same reason.

We've got to get them up to #1 where they BELONG!!![/color]

[quote="iandot"]Dalamar - It is more fun.
"I feel like the AMA's are like a who's cool in high school contest. I saw cheerleeders, jocks, and theater people. I'll stick with skipping."[/quote]

Eh, yuuuuuuuup!

Dalamar - It is more fun.
"I feel like the AMA's are like a who's cool in high school contest. I saw cheerleeders, jocks, and theater people. I'll stick with skipping."

Doing evil and being evil is two different things...

... I think...

Oh, nvm. Be evil all you like: it's so much more fun! :)

My brain works in wonderous ways sometimes....hehehe....
I try not to be evil, but when it is for the greater good... :twisted:

You are diabolical :twisted: ...I love you!!! :lol: