Updates here after the weekend

• Updates here after the weekend
    bobbette78

Brent just posted on twitter that the SDN site will be getting updated after the weekend.

Maybe I can stop complaining now! :twisted:

Submitted by bobbette78 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

randomsunkist17

Thu, 04/29/2010 - 22:37

Agreed, I'm hoping it's kickass and what not.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/30/2010 - 10:01

lol i was just going to post a thread about this. yesterday when he was tweeting he asked what people like about the new shinedown.com site and what we wanted to see more of. I told him that it was good but that we needed more attention on the Sd nation site cuz it kind of seemed like we were forgotten. and that's when he replied don't know if my question was the one he read but at least got ourselves an answer.

I think nearly any kind of updates would be appericated by us all.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 04/30/2010 - 11:55

morning. indeed any improvements would surely be appreciated and is highly encouraged.

Brent just posted on twitter that the SDN site will be getting updated after the weekend.

Maybe I can stop complaining now! :twisted:

comments

morning. indeed any improvements would surely be appreciated and is highly encouraged.

I think nearly any kind of updates would be appericated by us all.

lol i was just going to post a thread about this. yesterday when he was tweeting he asked what people like about the new shinedown.com site and what we wanted to see more of. I told him that it was good but that we needed more attention on the Sd nation site cuz it kind of seemed like we were forgotten. and that's when he replied don't know if my question was the one he read but at least got ourselves an answer.

Agreed, I'm hoping it's kickass and what not.