UK Shows?

• UK Shows?
    nikitanikita

Hey, is anyone here going to any of the UK shows? I'll be at London next Saturday, Birmingham on Sunday and then Norwich on the 4th. This'll be my first Shinedown show(s) and I can't wait!!

If not the UK shows, anyone going to any of the Europe shows? I can't remember who they said their support act(s) was, I haven't heard of them.. any good?

*excited*

Submitted by nikitanikita on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Find it hard to believe no one is posting about the UK tour here, where is everyone???????????

nikitanikita

Sun, 10/28/2012 - 09:50

I know, I was beginning to think I was the only British person here! Anyway, saw them at Brixton last night, absolutely amazing. And it was great to see them a bit closer than when I watched them from Download, Brent was a tiny dot to me there lol.

Birmingham turned out to be a no go for me tonight, boo. But still got Norwich to look forward to. *thumbs up*

Am heading off to birmingham in the next hour or so :D

nikitanikita

Sun, 10/28/2012 - 13:19

Ah lucky you! Gutted I can't go. Enjoy! I'm sure you will :)

Was excellent as expected.....Manchester next! :D

icklejess

Tue, 10/30/2012 - 08:56

London and Birmingham were both fab shows. The pryo at Brixton was fantastic, some much needed heat on a very cold, wet day in a cold cold venue :D

nikitanikita

Tue, 10/30/2012 - 09:46

Yep I really enjoyed the show in London too and the weather was really naff and cold.

Cannot wait for Norwich show on Sunday :)

Birmingham and Manchester were both superb even tho there were some sound problems in Manchester.....can't wait for Thursday at Sheffield and Cardiff on Friday :D :D

I saw the guys in Tilburg Holland. They always do just one show in Holland.
They amazing as always \m/

I really liked Red Light Kings. Great band!

Yeah I liked Redlight King too...would defo pay to see them again.

Really enjoyed the gigs I got to (tho I'm knackered now....must be an age thing haha), can't wait for the next UK tour and will be doing as many as possible :D

nikitanikita

Mon, 11/05/2012 - 06:31

Saw them last night again at Norwich, absolutely amazing, I think it was even better than Brixton but that could be coz it was a smaller venue, I had a much better view.

Got to meet them all briefly and they signed a CD for me, had a cheeky cuddle off of Brent, made my year lol!

Will definitely save up and pay for the actual meet and greet next time, such lovely friendly guys <3<3<3

Hey, is anyone here going to any of the UK shows? I'll be at London next Saturday, Birmingham on Sunday and then Norwich on the 4th. This'll be my first Shinedown show(s) and I can't wait!!

If not the UK shows, anyone going to any of the Europe shows? I can't remember who they said their support act(s) was, I haven't heard of them.. any good?

*excited*

comments

Saw them last night again at Norwich, absolutely amazing, I think it was even better than Brixton but that could be coz it was a smaller venue, I had a much better view.

Got to meet them all briefly and they signed a CD for me, had a cheeky cuddle off of Brent, made my year lol!

Will definitely save up and pay for the actual meet and greet next time, such lovely friendly guys <3<3<3

Really enjoyed the gigs I got to (tho I'm knackered now....must be an age thing haha), can't wait for the next UK tour and will be doing as many as possible :D

Yeah I liked Redlight King too...would defo pay to see them again.

I saw the guys in Tilburg Holland. They always do just one show in Holland.
They amazing as always \m/

I really liked Red Light Kings. Great band!

Birmingham and Manchester were both superb even tho there were some sound problems in Manchester.....can't wait for Thursday at Sheffield and Cardiff on Friday :D :D

Yep I really enjoyed the show in London too and the weather was really naff and cold.

Cannot wait for Norwich show on Sunday :)

London and Birmingham were both fab shows. The pryo at Brixton was fantastic, some much needed heat on a very cold, wet day in a cold cold venue :D

Was excellent as expected.....Manchester next! :D

Ah lucky you! Gutted I can't go. Enjoy! I'm sure you will :)

Am heading off to birmingham in the next hour or so :D

I know, I was beginning to think I was the only British person here! Anyway, saw them at Brixton last night, absolutely amazing. And it was great to see them a bit closer than when I watched them from Download, Brent was a tiny dot to me there lol.

Birmingham turned out to be a no go for me tonight, boo. But still got Norwich to look forward to. *thumbs up*

Find it hard to believe no one is posting about the UK tour here, where is everyone???????????