Uh-oh... the girls are going to go CRAZY

• Uh-oh... the girls are going to go CRAZY
    spencerlee

So what's up with Zach's myspace/facebook/and Twitter all saying that he is single... hmm, if its true he better watch it... the girls are going to go crazy!! :-)~

Submitted by spencerlee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 12/11/2009 - 12:47

wow i had not noticed that. i hope all is well with him and his lady.

dalamar_2

Fri, 12/11/2009 - 14:53

Man-boobs have a chance?

No?

Bummer!

ShinedownPete

Sat, 12/12/2009 - 16:54

I talked with Zach yesterday and he said for some reason info got messed with on his webpages.
He was with his g/f last night and they seemed happy and she is a very sweet and nice girl so i am glad it is not true.

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 12/13/2009 - 12:15

[color=red]i thought zach was married![/color] :oops:

spencerlee

Sun, 12/13/2009 - 12:19

[quote="merkjr"]Just stopping by real quick before we head out, but yes, Zach and girl are happy. He bought her this gorgeous coat in Germany. I'd have killed her for it :twisted:

Facebook reset everything on him - even his birthday.[/quote]

Well that is GREAT news!!! I wouldn't want him to be hurt in any way... :( I wonder if his myspace got reset too? She's not even on this top friends and it says single. And this is what his twitter said the night everything was changed on facebook and myspace... "All the single ladies ...All the single ladies !!!!! put ya hands up !!!! Oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhh oh oh Hand is up " 2:32 AM Dec 11th from Echofon. Just thought it was weird... maybe I shouldn't have posted this note because who am I to say that they are broken up... lol... I would be the LAST to know!

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 12/13/2009 - 13:12

[quote="spencerlee"][quote="merkjr"]Just stopping by real quick before we head out, but yes, Zach and girl are happy. He bought her this gorgeous coat in Germany. I'd have killed her for it :twisted:

Well that is GREAT news!!! I wouldn't want him to be hurt in any way... :( I wonder if his myspace got reset too? She's not even on this top friends and it says single. And this is what his twitter said the night everything was changed on facebook and myspace... "All the single ladies ...All the single ladies !!!!! put ya hands up !!!! Oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhh oh oh Hand is up " 2:32 AM Dec 11th from Echofon. Just thought it was weird... maybe I shouldn't have posted this note because who am I to say that they are broken up... lol... I would be the LAST to know![/quote]oh yeah i read tht too on twitter! i thought he was just joking! who knows? i'm clueless anyways! lol and do u have twitter?

starsareforme

Sun, 12/13/2009 - 15:59

[quote="perri"][quote="spencerlee"][quote="merkjr"]Just stopping by real quick before we head out, but yes, Zach and girl are happy. He bought her this gorgeous coat in Germany. I'd have killed her for it :twisted:

Well that is GREAT news!!! I wouldn't want him to be hurt in any way... :( I wonder if his myspace got reset too? She's not even on this top friends and it says single. And this is what his twitter said the night everything was changed on facebook and myspace... "All the single ladies ...All the single ladies !!!!! put ya hands up !!!! Oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhh oh oh Hand is up " 2:32 AM Dec 11th from Echofon. Just thought it was weird... maybe I shouldn't have posted this note because who am I to say that they are broken up... lol... I would be the LAST to know![/quote]oh yeah i read tht too on twitter! i thought he was just joking! who knows? i'm clueless anyways! lol and do u have twitter?[/quote]

[color=indigo]I thought he was doing that Beyonce song. [/color]

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 12/13/2009 - 17:37

[color=red]it was tht beyonce song i just thought he was joking![/color]

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 12/13/2009 - 20:59

don't know but if he's happy with his girl that's all that matters to me. just wish him the best.

We got to spend quite alot of time with zach over the "tour" and he is great with Bethany. We chatted with the two of them for about a half hour after Milwaukee. All is well and he is a Sweetheart!! :lol:

xshinedownfreakx

Tue, 12/15/2009 - 16:34

[color=blue]awesome! thts good to hear tht zach is happy! :)[/color]

Does anyone know what his Facebook name is under to add him as a friend?

d_eicholz

Wed, 12/16/2009 - 01:32

the one he uses for fans is Zach Myers Shinedown. His personal one for just friends and family is Michael Zachary Myers. haha, i'm kinda a facebook stalker lol

starsareforme

Wed, 12/16/2009 - 21:44

[quote="d_eicholz"]the one he uses for fans is Zach Myers Shinedown. His personal one for just friends and family is Michael Zachary Myers. haha, i'm kinda a facebook stalker lol[/quote]

[color=indigo]Shame on you! :wink:

One of my favorite singers has his fan page and also his personal page. I didn't know until this summer that he had a personal page. Heck, his sister didn't even know! (I'm friends with his sister too.) But he thinks one of my friends is hot so he sent her a friend request to the personal page. He has that page set to private so I never could see what was going on. I SO wanted to give him a hard time about it. But I kept my mouth shut. One day out of the blue he sent me a friend request for it. He's such a dork, but a lovable one![/color]

[quote="spencerlee"]So what's up with Zach's myspace/facebook/and Twitter all saying that he is single... hmm, if its true he better watch it... the girls are going to go crazy!! :-)~[/quote]

I've been wondering the same thing because thru all this sickness of his during their break, she hasn't been mentioned or pic posted. Plus some of the things he said like him not knowing how to wrap presents I'm pretty sure she woulda known how to do that. Seems like he is spending alot of time with his bro, his bro was the one with him at the hospital too.

WEIRD!?!?!

Zach posted a tweet today w/a pic of his girlfriend's lunch. So it seems like all is ok on that front! :wink: I'm not into posting about personal stuff, but thought this might clear things up for the curious!

xshinedownfreakx

Tue, 12/29/2009 - 21:01

i hope everything is fine with zach and his gf!

I promise I don't really feel all that special that he told me this but since he's changed all his status' guess I can share....back in october 09 in little rock we(ya kno zach) hung out by the buses bc the venue was sooooo tiny, he told us then that he was waiting on his wife & showed us his wedding ring. He said it's a secret tho shhhhh! I haven't told anyone although I have no idea why he was being secretive & why on earth he would tell us! I didn't even tell his fansite.......but if you do notice in some of their pics that they both have rings on that finger & they match.

okay I shared lol ;0)

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 01/05/2010 - 17:29

wow pretty cool thanks for sharing with us.

xshinedownfreakx

Wed, 01/06/2010 - 15:09

omg thts so cool! wow i knew they never broke up! r they getting married any time soon?

So what's up with Zach's myspace/facebook/and Twitter all saying that he is single... hmm, if its true he better watch it... the girls are going to go crazy!! :-)~

comments

omg thts so cool! wow i knew they never broke up! r they getting married any time soon?

wow pretty cool thanks for sharing with us.

guess tha secret is out now.....

I promise I don't really feel all that special that he told me this but since he's changed all his status' guess I can share....back in october 09 in little rock we(ya kno zach) hung out by the buses bc the venue was sooooo tiny, he told us then that he was waiting on his wife & showed us his wedding ring. He said it's a secret tho shhhhh! I haven't told anyone although I have no idea why he was being secretive & why on earth he would tell us! I didn't even tell his fansite.......but if you do notice in some of their pics that they both have rings on that finger & they match.

okay I shared lol ;0)

i hope everything is fine with zach and his gf!

Zach posted a tweet today w/a pic of his girlfriend's lunch. So it seems like all is ok on that front! :wink: I'm not into posting about personal stuff, but thought this might clear things up for the curious!

Re: Uh-oh... the girls are going to go CRAZY

[quote="spencerlee"]So what's up with Zach's myspace/facebook/and Twitter all saying that he is single... hmm, if its true he better watch it... the girls are going to go crazy!! :-)~[/quote]

I've been wondering the same thing because thru all this sickness of his during their break, she hasn't been mentioned or pic posted. Plus some of the things he said like him not knowing how to wrap presents I'm pretty sure she woulda known how to do that. Seems like he is spending alot of time with his bro, his bro was the one with him at the hospital too.

WEIRD!?!?!

[quote="d_eicholz"]the one he uses for fans is Zach Myers Shinedown. His personal one for just friends and family is Michael Zachary Myers. haha, i'm kinda a facebook stalker lol[/quote]

[color=indigo]Shame on you! :wink:

One of my favorite singers has his fan page and also his personal page. I didn't know until this summer that he had a personal page. Heck, his sister didn't even know! (I'm friends with his sister too.) But he thinks one of my friends is hot so he sent her a friend request to the personal page. He has that page set to private so I never could see what was going on. I SO wanted to give him a hard time about it. But I kept my mouth shut. One day out of the blue he sent me a friend request for it. He's such a dork, but a lovable one![/color]

the one he uses for fans is Zach Myers Shinedown. His personal one for just friends and family is Michael Zachary Myers. haha, i'm kinda a facebook stalker lol

Does anyone know what his Facebook name is under to add him as a friend?

[color=blue]awesome! thts good to hear tht zach is happy! :)[/color]

We got to spend quite alot of time with zach over the "tour" and he is great with Bethany. We chatted with the two of them for about a half hour after Milwaukee. All is well and he is a Sweetheart!! :lol:

don't know but if he's happy with his girl that's all that matters to me. just wish him the best.

[color=red]it was tht beyonce song i just thought he was joking![/color]

[quote="perri"][quote="spencerlee"][quote="merkjr"]Just stopping by real quick before we head out, but yes, Zach and girl are happy. He bought her this gorgeous coat in Germany. I'd have killed her for it :twisted:

Well that is GREAT news!!! I wouldn't want him to be hurt in any way... :( I wonder if his myspace got reset too? She's not even on this top friends and it says single. And this is what his twitter said the night everything was changed on facebook and myspace... "All the single ladies ...All the single ladies !!!!! put ya hands up !!!! Oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhh oh oh Hand is up " 2:32 AM Dec 11th from Echofon. Just thought it was weird... maybe I shouldn't have posted this note because who am I to say that they are broken up... lol... I would be the LAST to know![/quote]oh yeah i read tht too on twitter! i thought he was just joking! who knows? i'm clueless anyways! lol and do u have twitter?[/quote]

[color=indigo]I thought he was doing that Beyonce song. [/color]

[quote="spencerlee"][quote="merkjr"]Just stopping by real quick before we head out, but yes, Zach and girl are happy. He bought her this gorgeous coat in Germany. I'd have killed her for it :twisted:

Well that is GREAT news!!! I wouldn't want him to be hurt in any way... :( I wonder if his myspace got reset too? She's not even on this top friends and it says single. And this is what his twitter said the night everything was changed on facebook and myspace... "All the single ladies ...All the single ladies !!!!! put ya hands up !!!! Oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhh oh oh Hand is up " 2:32 AM Dec 11th from Echofon. Just thought it was weird... maybe I shouldn't have posted this note because who am I to say that they are broken up... lol... I would be the LAST to know![/quote]oh yeah i read tht too on twitter! i thought he was just joking! who knows? i'm clueless anyways! lol and do u have twitter?

[quote="merkjr"]Just stopping by real quick before we head out, but yes, Zach and girl are happy. He bought her this gorgeous coat in Germany. I'd have killed her for it :twisted:

Well that is GREAT news!!! I wouldn't want him to be hurt in any way... :( I wonder if his myspace got reset too? She's not even on this top friends and it says single. And this is what his twitter said the night everything was changed on facebook and myspace... "All the single ladies ...All the single ladies !!!!! put ya hands up !!!! Oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhh oh oh Hand is up " 2:32 AM Dec 11th from Echofon. Just thought it was weird... maybe I shouldn't have posted this note because who am I to say that they are broken up... lol... I would be the LAST to know!

[color=red]i thought zach was married![/color] :oops:

I talked with Zach yesterday and he said for some reason info got messed with on his webpages.
He was with his g/f last night and they seemed happy and she is a very sweet and nice girl so i am glad it is not true.

Man-boobs have a chance?

No?

Bummer!

wow i had not noticed that. i hope all is well with him and his lady.