:( ugh...

• :( ugh...
    Well I Got A Candle.

i started my senior year today, its like summer flew by so fast..And high school for that it seems like it was just last year i started 9th grade or hell even 7th. I dont know what to be when i grow up, i need to get a job this year, i need to get a car, and best of all a GOOD girlfriend unlike the others i fell for.

So much is in my lap right now, im under so much pressure to get in college and do all the other stuff. Hmm..ok i had to let that out.

Submitted by Well I Got A Candle. on
Forum category
Is pro
No

JeffTaormina

Tue, 09/02/2008 - 16:29

Take a breath!

These are the best days of your life.
Have fun and enjoy them.
I still feel like I'm 18 some times even though I just turned 41 the other day.
I try to live my life as if I still was kid. Just have fun be yorself and everything will fall in line. The key is be true to you, Be yourself and you will have no regrets!!

Well I Got A Candle.

Tue, 09/02/2008 - 19:33

thanks man, i dont know theres so much fucking pressure and its day one. All my classes are like Advanced Social studys classes since I wanted to be a social studys teacher.

JeffTaormina

Tue, 09/02/2008 - 21:04

Just think what it's like taking all the classes I need to take and all the tests we take for the state. We (Firefighters) never stop learning.
The metro NYC area is tough with all the regulations they put on us. With all the cert's (certafacations) we need to keep our jobs or move up.
Add on to that paying off my house and cars.
Also pile on top of that the fact that 9/11 took my older brother and some of my friends.

If you need to vent I am here, I have learned how to be a good listener.

As I said before keep your head up be proud of who you are and change for no one but you!

Life is a test and we all want you to pass.

synneraboveall

Wed, 09/03/2008 - 01:03

[quote="jaster"]Just think what it's like taking all the classes I need to take and all the tests we take for the state. We (Firefighters) never stop learning.
The metro NYC area is tough with all the regulations they put on us. With all the cert's (certafacations) we need to keep our jobs or move up.
Also pile on top of that the fact that 9/11 took my older brother and some of my friends.

As I said before keep your head up be proud of who you are and change for no one but you!

Life is a test and we all want you to pass.[/quote]

Dude seriously..I almost cried...that was some inspirational stuff. I like that last line..that's a really good one.

synneraboveall

Wed, 09/03/2008 - 01:08

[quote="welligotacandle"]i started my senior year today, its like summer flew by so fast..And high school for that it seems like it was just last year i started 9th grade or hell even 7th. I dont know what to be when i grow up, i need to get a job this year, i need to get a car, and best of all a GOOD girlfriend unlike the others i fell for.

So much is in my lap right now, im under so much pressure to get in college and do all the other stuff. Hmm..ok i had to let that out.[/quote]

It's ok to not know what you truly wanna be when you grow. I thought in high school I wanted to be a High School Biology teacher...but it took me going to college for 2yrs for something that didn't truly make me happy to figure out what made me the happiest. I'll be 26 on the 21st of this month and I'm still working toward my goals in life. Sometimes the best things in life take time. It'll come to you...you will get the hang of dealing with all the situations thrown at you. What you truly wanna do in life will come to you eventually.

As the Friends of Bill W say, "One day at a time...."

I will be 42 in Dec and have finally found what I love and what I was really meant to do just two years ago. Do I regret or wish away what I have until now? No, just look back and learn and still take it one day at a time.

Best of luck and know that we are all here for you!

JeffTaormina

Wed, 09/03/2008 - 08:06

[quote="synneraboveall"]Dude seriously..I almost cried...that was some inspirational stuff. I like that last line..that's a really good one.[/quote]

Thanx.
I have learned a lot in life and I like to pass that wisdom on. I also know sometimes you just need to vent, yell, kick and scream. I have become the Dear Abby of the firehouse. I have big shoulders and can help carry the load for any one who needs it.
I hate to see good people in pain and do what I can to change that.
I like to think that welligotacandle as well as all the people on this board are my friends and what are friends for if not to listen and help.

Fiery Halo

Wed, 09/03/2008 - 18:37

Jaster I could've used you at work today then ...

synneraboveall

Thu, 09/04/2008 - 12:34

Well..I could have used you all yesterday :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

[quote="synneraboveall"]Well..I could have used you all yesterday :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]

Aw Lisa what's wrong? Tell Chelska what the mean bullies did to you.

Oh yeah and welligotacandle it's easier than you think. Just be lucky you don't have class from 9 in the morning till ten at night three days a week. Plus work. Senior year is hard but you'll make it through. And it gets easier in college as long as you know how to manage your time. And for the relationship part, it's not crucial. As long as you have friends. I've been single for three years. Just take your time.

synneraboveall

Thu, 09/04/2008 - 23:41

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]Well..I could have used you all yesterday :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh..it's no bullies..it's my mom.

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]Well..I could have used you all yesterday :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh..it's no bullies..it's my mom.[/quote]

Well I wish you the best. You know we are all here to help.

[quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]Well..I could have used you all yesterday :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]

[/quote]

((((hugs))))))

Mine are not quite the same as Brent's but wish you all the best!

synneraboveall

Fri, 09/05/2008 - 11:15

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]Well..I could have used you all yesterday :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]

[/quote]

Well I wish you the best. You know we are all here to help.[/quote]

I'll post more after this weekend when I know more.

Thanks mollie...any hug is a good hug...though Brent and Barry do give great hugs...then there is Ed...OH YEAH!!!! me's lives his hugs LOTS..lol :oops: did I say that out loud..lol :D :D

Well the hugs they give are some of the best. Brad gave some really good hugs.

shinersweetie_4300

Sat, 09/06/2008 - 01:52

amen mollie...my mom and dad are friends of bill w. anyway hang in there and things will happen the way they are supposed to. i lost my dream and now i have to fight to get it back. take care and have a great school year.

JeffTaormina

Sun, 09/07/2008 - 20:44

I'm here for any of my Shinedown friends!!

shinersweetie_4300

Mon, 09/08/2008 - 00:20

thanks jaster that means alot!

i started my senior year today, its like summer flew by so fast..And high school for that it seems like it was just last year i started 9th grade or hell even 7th. I dont know what to be when i grow up, i need to get a job this year, i need to get a car, and best of all a GOOD girlfriend unlike the others i fell for.

So much is in my lap right now, im under so much pressure to get in college and do all the other stuff. Hmm..ok i had to let that out.

comments

thanks jaster that means alot!

I'm here for any of my Shinedown friends!!

amen mollie...my mom and dad are friends of bill w. anyway hang in there and things will happen the way they are supposed to. i lost my dream and now i have to fight to get it back. take care and have a great school year.

Well the hugs they give are some of the best. Brad gave some really good hugs.

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"][quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]Well..I could have used you all yesterday :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]

[/quote]

Well I wish you the best. You know we are all here to help.[/quote]

I'll post more after this weekend when I know more.

Thanks mollie...any hug is a good hug...though Brent and Barry do give great hugs...then there is Ed...OH YEAH!!!! me's lives his hugs LOTS..lol :oops: did I say that out loud..lol :D :D

[/quote]

((((hugs))))))

Mine are not quite the same as Brent's but wish you all the best!

[/quote]

Well I wish you the best. You know we are all here to help.

[quote="chelska"][quote="synneraboveall"]Well..I could have used you all yesterday :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh..it's no bullies..it's my mom.

[quote="synneraboveall"]Well..I could have used you all yesterday :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]

Oh yeah and welligotacandle it's easier than you think. Just be lucky you don't have class from 9 in the morning till ten at night three days a week. Plus work. Senior year is hard but you'll make it through. And it gets easier in college as long as you know how to manage your time. And for the relationship part, it's not crucial. As long as you have friends. I've been single for three years. Just take your time.

Well..I could have used you all yesterday :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jaster I could've used you at work today then ...

[quote="synneraboveall"]Dude seriously..I almost cried...that was some inspirational stuff. I like that last line..that's a really good one.[/quote]

Thanx.
I have learned a lot in life and I like to pass that wisdom on. I also know sometimes you just need to vent, yell, kick and scream. I have become the Dear Abby of the firehouse. I have big shoulders and can help carry the load for any one who needs it.
I hate to see good people in pain and do what I can to change that.
I like to think that welligotacandle as well as all the people on this board are my friends and what are friends for if not to listen and help.

As the Friends of Bill W say, "One day at a time...."

I will be 42 in Dec and have finally found what I love and what I was really meant to do just two years ago. Do I regret or wish away what I have until now? No, just look back and learn and still take it one day at a time.

Best of luck and know that we are all here for you!

Re: :( ugh...

[quote="welligotacandle"]i started my senior year today, its like summer flew by so fast..And high school for that it seems like it was just last year i started 9th grade or hell even 7th. I dont know what to be when i grow up, i need to get a job this year, i need to get a car, and best of all a GOOD girlfriend unlike the others i fell for.

So much is in my lap right now, im under so much pressure to get in college and do all the other stuff. Hmm..ok i had to let that out.[/quote]

It's ok to not know what you truly wanna be when you grow. I thought in high school I wanted to be a High School Biology teacher...but it took me going to college for 2yrs for something that didn't truly make me happy to figure out what made me the happiest. I'll be 26 on the 21st of this month and I'm still working toward my goals in life. Sometimes the best things in life take time. It'll come to you...you will get the hang of dealing with all the situations thrown at you. What you truly wanna do in life will come to you eventually.

[quote="jaster"]Just think what it's like taking all the classes I need to take and all the tests we take for the state. We (Firefighters) never stop learning.

Life is a test and we all want you to pass.[/quote]

Dude seriously..I almost cried...that was some inspirational stuff. I like that last line..that's a really good one.

Just think what it's like taking all the classes I need to take and all the tests we take for the state. We (Firefighters) never stop learning.

Life is a test and we all want you to pass.

thanks man, i dont know theres so much fucking pressure and its day one. All my classes are like Advanced Social studys classes since I wanted to be a social studys teacher.

Take a breath!

These are the best days of your life.
Have fun and enjoy them.
I still feel like I'm 18 some times even though I just turned 41 the other day.
I try to live my life as if I still was kid. Just have fun be yorself and everything will fall in line. The key is be true to you, Be yourself and you will have no regrets!!