Uber sad face over tour

• Uber sad face over tour
    shinedowngrl89

I really want to be able to get M&G's for the Arena tour, but it doesnt look like I'll be able to go unless they add more dates, which it doesnt look like they are doing. Anyone out there in the same boat I'm in????

Submitted by shinedowngrl89 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I am. I'm traveling up to Madison, Wisc. for the show, which is close to 2 hours from Chicago. I could of went to the Moline show, but that would be about 3 hours.

M&G I'm sure is going to be a boatload of money considering it's an arena tour, and they were charging over $130 for a M&G to the Rockstar Energy Fest.

Oh well...good luck snagging the tix and If this is a show you really really want to see...I suggest just live a little and make the trip! Keeps things fun! :D :twisted:

I really want to be able to get M&G's for the Arena tour, but it doesnt look like I'll be able to go unless they add more dates, which it doesnt look like they are doing. Anyone out there in the same boat I'm in????

comments

I am. I'm traveling up to Madison, Wisc. for the show, which is close to 2 hours from Chicago. I could of went to the Moline show, but that would be about 3 hours.

M&G I'm sure is going to be a boatload of money considering it's an arena tour, and they were charging over $130 for a M&G to the Rockstar Energy Fest.

Oh well...good luck snagging the tix and If this is a show you really really want to see...I suggest just live a little and make the trip! Keeps things fun! :D :twisted: