Twitter how I love thy, and I am such a fan girl...

• Twitter how I love thy, and I am such a fan girl...
    luvmy3

Okay so I have become a twitter junkie at least where the guys are concerned. The guys posted a tweet reminding all about the chat today. I retweeted it as soon as I saw it and actually got a reply with the @ and everything back from the guys, jsut for retweeting. I shreaked when I saw it and now am grinning like a loon.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

[quote="ladysodevine"]Certified Twitter junkie here too, luvmy3! Never even had an account up until about a month or so ago. :lol: Make sure you save your replies from the guys as a favorite Tweet! I'm a goober and also do a screen shot to save. :lol: And then sometimes I'll just go look at that @BKerchOfficial & @LadySoDevine right next to each other and sigh...ahhh... :D[/quote]

I saved it as a fav tweet as soon as I saw it. Now maybe one day one of the guys will personally tweet me back too and it too can get added as a favorite.

Ladies what's your twitter names? mine is siouxi61

d_eicholz

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 15:39

i'm not a lady but mine is AlphaRocker :wink:

[quote="siouxi"]Ladies what's your twitter names? mine is siouxi61[/quote]

Munkey_junkey

I'm following you =)

anyone who posted their twitter name above I am now following all of you on twitter.

[quote="ladysodevine"]Same here because I'm an equal opportunity stalker. :lol:[/quote]

GASP!!! Your going to stalk me!!!! Do you mean it, do you really really mean it? lmao =) Actually you should follow me it's only fair in my opinion.

[quote="ladysodevine"]In fact, I'm stalking you so much that I'll be at the Illinois State Fair with you! :lol:[/quote]

YEA!!!!I am sooo going to hunt you down.

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 18:54

reading this made me retry twitter..... i hate twitter...... i have problems........

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 19:01

someone post the link to their page please!

randomsunkist17

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 21:23

Mine is randomsunkist17. :)

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 21:29

ok i tried to find yours and failed.... do you know the names on eric's or barry's pages....?

randomsunkist17

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 21:37

[quote="twilight123450"]ok i tried to find yours and failed.... do you know the names on eric's or barry's pages....?[/quote]

Eric's is ebassprod and Barry's is BKerchofficial.

[quote="randomsunkist17"]Mine is randomsunkist17. :)[/quote]

It says you don't exist on twitter, but if you want to follow me I am munkey_junkey

randomsunkist17

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 21:56

[quote="luvmy3"][quote="randomsunkist17"]Mine is randomsunkist17. :)[/quote]

It says you don't exist on twitter, but if you want to follow me I am munkey_junkey[/quote]

Yeah I'm following you, I just recently changed it to randomsunkist17, maybe try Shan_shan_17 and see if that works.

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 22:00

shan_shan_17 worked and now im following both :D

randomsunkist17

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 22:05

Yay!

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 22:14

yeah i know yay is right! this twitter thing is confusing!

[quote="d_eicholz"]i'm not a lady but mine is AlphaRocker :wink:[/quote]

*waves* Hi Derek :D

[quote="twilight123450"]shan_shan_17 worked and now im following both :D[/quote]

im following you! im munkey_junkey

Hi gang! Dalamar reminded me that I've been away from here for a mighty long time. Love Twitter - keeps me up to date, right on my phone. I am Mad_Mama, here, there and everywhere.

Hey Mad_Mama, good to see you're back! :D

mtucker13

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 16:29

Oh good I'm not the only one who keeps refreshing Twitter all the time for this. ;) I @Brent the other night because I couldn't sleep and asked what he does... and he responded. :) It was good advice too:

TheBrentSmith: If you can't sleep get a pen and paper and write down everything you want to accomplish in your life and then take the paper.

TheBrentSmith:Fold it up put it under your pillow. Then tomorrow when you wake up get the paper and start your day with the 1st thing on the list
1:34 AM May 4th via Twitterrific

Worked like a charm ;)
Any of you are welcome to follow me!
SapphireEyes24

I'm Sapphireeyes24 on the main page too... not sure why I chose mtucker13 on here cept that its my email tag.

<3 Meg

shinedownjunkie45

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 17:02

pretty cool. i actually saw brent saying that but didn't know why he was tweeting that, pretty cool to know the story behind it. welcome to the nation.

randomsunkist17

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 17:37

That's pretty nifty, I saw that too and thought that was some pretty sound advice.

ShinedownChica

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 19:46

yeah its some really good advice i saw from him awesome to know the advice went out to another nation member :D

ShinedownChica

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:08

twitter only exists for shinedown purposes :P

mtucker13

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:27

[quote="twilight123450"]twitter only exists for shinedown purposes :P[/quote]

Well said. :wink:

randomsunkist17

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:28

Here, here! Totally agree. :)

ShinedownChica

Mon, 05/10/2010 - 22:30

its true the only people i follow is shinedown and you guys.... some other musicians but not that i really pay attention to....

Okay so I have become a twitter junkie at least where the guys are concerned. The guys posted a tweet reminding all about the chat today. I retweeted it as soon as I saw it and actually got a reply with the @ and everything back from the guys, jsut for retweeting. I shreaked when I saw it and now am grinning like a loon.

comments

I personally am not a fan of twitter, but i have it for shinedown purposes.... you can ask my friends, i will complain the whole time im on it...

don't know but i find it very fun for keeping up with my friends in Sd and their fans too.

Seriously, I've no idea what the buzz is about Twitter. Tried it and hated it passionately. You've no idea who's on and wh's not. There is no direct update and you can hardly block users... I mean, mIRC was more sophisticated, 10 years ago.

I don't understand the interest of broadcasting your life by increments of 140 characters: I can hardly say hello in such a fashion.

I think we all would be, and yes deffinaely best cruise ever too. Although even as wonderful musicians as Zach, Eric and Barry, those instruments are going to become problematic, when they get in the way of uhhh, certian uhhh things lol. Might I suggest see through guitar, bass and drums?

i would definitely be in paradise and be dragged off by security multiple time XD

Maybe if we beg we can get it done! LOL That would be amazing!

now THAT would deserve the title of best cruise ever!

Hell I would too LOL

i wanna go on this cruise ;)

Listen to this. I had a great idea. How about a cruise with just Shinedown? That way we'll have a better chance of them getting drunk and doing something like taking off clothes LOL. :lol:

exactly the point.... shinedown playing in nothing = our guilty pleasure lol

I completely agree! I would love to see them play in well...nothing at all LMAO!!! That's bad I know! :D

because we all know that I like the idea of clothing optional things to begin with, and when it includes shinedown its a gajillion times as amazing!

[quote="twilight123450"]Kristen definitely has a love for this idea :twisted: hehe[/quote]

lmao, why am I not suprised. :D

Kristen definitely has a love for this idea :twisted: hehe

[quote="valeriej"]Oh I love the way you think! What a great idea! I'll pass that along LOL[/quote]

Oh yes I think we both must deffinately pass this idea along lol. I just had an odd image/thought pop into my head. Remember Titanic with Kate and Leo, and the scene where right before he drawes her. Where she says "I want you to draw me wearing this, wearing only this." lol

Oh I love the way you think! What a great idea! I'll pass that along LOL

[quote="valeriej"]That's what it was supposed to do LOL. Glad it worked![/quote]

In that case maybe we should all suggest their next venue be a clothing optional resort of some kind. :twisted:

That's what it was supposed to do LOL. Glad it worked!

[quote="valeriej"]yes I do agree with you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Jacksonville, FL!!! Can't wait to see if they let us see ALL of them LMAO! :D[/quote]

"ALL of them." Boy did that bring a dirty image into my head. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You are traveling aren't you? LOL. Well I hope you have a lot of fun down here!

port charlotte.... near tampa

Where do your grandparents live?

im going 1 hr, but thats not counting the trip from my house to my grandparents since i live in new york....

LOL that's great. I have no clue where that is either. I'm traveling about 6.5 hours to go see them. I am filled with excitement!!!!

hehe i wish they would do it in estero too! and i dont even know where that is, but im going! lol

yes I do agree with you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Jacksonville, FL!!! Can't wait to see if they let us see ALL of them LMAO! :D

SEE VALERIE AGREES WITH ME! and im sad.... when I saw them, Zach kept his shirt on.... :( *crosses fingers* maybe it'll come off when i see them in florida!

Well sorta LOL! But just using my own imagination is very nice. A girl can only dream of Shinedown being pant less and shirtless! LMAO

[quote="valeriej"]I don't think anyone would be able to handle any of the 4 guys on stage with no shirt or pants. That would cause a riot! LMAO It would be awesome though![/quote]

Oh dear god girl are you trying to kill us all with imagery??? lol, Zach and Eric without their shirts is one thing, they do it so often that we expect it I think lol, well I expect it from Zach he seems to always end up playing shirtless anyways, and Eric I hope for but don't just assume he will.

I don't think anyone would be able to handle any of the 4 guys on stage with no shirt or pants. That would cause a riot! LMAO It would be awesome though!

I don't think we would be able to handle Brent in a picture or worse/better on stage live with not shirt and no pants on. There would be mass hysteria or a stampeed for the stage lol.

i know..... but it would be worth it ;) at least in my mind

If he did that I would have a heart attack too! right after being arrested for lude conduct LMAO :D

I would have heart attack lol.

or both?!?! :shock: lol

I completely agree. I say we tell him to take off his pants....err I mean shirt. (Did I just say that out loud?) LMAO.

Yeah I wonder he doesn't.

[quote="randomsunkist17"][quote="luvmy3"][quote="valeriej"]OMG that's an awesome idea! Wonder if I can talk them into it?[/quote]

lol I don't know it kinda just happened for me, that and I love listening to Brent, sing, or talk, or I can just sit and stare at him too, my eyes can always appericate a good looking man.[/quote]

You said it! *drools at mental image of Brent and his lovely stomach tattoo again* The man needs to go shirtless at least once in a show. I mean can you imagine the squeals and whistling the guys would get if they all were shirtless at once? Makes me wanna sing "Toucha Toucha touch me!"[/quote]

I've noticed he never takes his shirt off :( When I was atching videos of VH1 Best Curise Ever and I saw the video for the cannon ball contest. I thought for sure he was going to take his shirt of. Nope he did not, but oh how I wish he had. Since he has a tattoo now though maybe he will? Ya never know. Maybe if his boss (us) tell him enough times to just "take it off" he will? lol one can only hope.

[quote="luvmy3"][quote="valeriej"]OMG that's an awesome idea! Wonder if I can talk them into it?[/quote]

lol I don't know it kinda just happened for me, that and I love listening to Brent, sing, or talk, or I can just sit and stare at him too, my eyes can always appericate a good looking man.[/quote]

You said it! *drools at mental image of Brent and his lovely stomach tattoo again* The man needs to go shirtless at least once in a show. I mean can you imagine the squeals and whistling the guys would get if they all were shirtless at once? Makes me wanna sing "Toucha Toucha touch me!"

[quote="valeriej"]OMG that's an awesome idea! Wonder if I can talk them into it?[/quote]

lol I don't know it kinda just happened for me, that and I love listening to Brent, sing, or talk, or I can just sit and stare at him too, my eyes can always appericate a good looking man.

OMG that's an awesome idea! Wonder if I can talk them into it?

[quote="valeriej"]I'm nuts too! Hey don't judge me! The voices in my head say I'm completely normal! LOL :D[/quote]

I used to have voices in my head they went away and get replaced by Brent sining.

I'm nuts too! Hey don't judge me! The voices in my head say I'm completely normal! LOL :D

[quote="valeriej"]YAY!!! You found me LOL[/quote]

Yep I did, and now I am follow you, I am going to follow you EVERYWHERE HAHAHAHAHA :twisted: , lmao yea I'm nuts, so what :P

YAY!!! You found me LOL

[quote="valeriej"]My Twitter is ValerieJohns[/quote]

I found you on twitter and I am following you

[quote="valeriej"]awwww....i can't find you to follow you luvmy3 :-([/quote]

I changed my twitter name like two days ago, look for ZMyersFan25 and you should be able to find me.

I must be missing something because I cannot find her under the name she posted earlier or on yours.

[quote="valeriej"]awwww....i can't find you to follow you luvmy3 :-([/quote]

Go to the people who are following me and she should be in there somewhere.

awwww....i can't find you to follow you luvmy3 :-(

My Twitter is ValerieJohns

Im totally addicted :) Seems alot of the bands use it! my husband & I both won Breaking Benjamin tix by tweeting :)
im xraybeachbum

yay!! glad to see i am not alone! i only have twitter so i can follow shinedown!!

[quote="mtucker13"]Oh good I'm not the only one who keeps refreshing Twitter all the time for this. ;) I @Brent the other night because I couldn't sleep and asked what he does... and he responded. :) It was good advice too:

TheBrentSmith: If you can't sleep get a pen and paper and write down everything you want to accomplish in your life and then take the paper.

TheBrentSmith:Fold it up put it under your pillow. Then tomorrow when you wake up get the paper and start your day with the 1st thing on the list

Worked like a charm ;)
SapphireEyes24

I'm Sapphireeyes24 on the main page too... not sure why I chose mtucker13 on here cept that its my email tag.

<3 Meg[/quote]

Follow you too now.

[quote="mad_mama"]Hi gang! Dalamar reminded me that I've been away from here for a mighty long time. Love Twitter - keeps me up to date, right on my phone. I am Mad_Mama, here, there and everywhere.[/quote]

I'm follow you on twitter now, I'm munkey_junkey

its true the only people i follow is shinedown and you guys.... some other musicians but not that i really pay attention to....

Here, here! Totally agree. :)

Well said. :wink:

twitter only exists for shinedown purposes :P

yeah its some really good advice i saw from him awesome to know the advice went out to another nation member :D

That's pretty nifty, I saw that too and thought that was some pretty sound advice.

pretty cool. i actually saw brent saying that but didn't know why he was tweeting that, pretty cool to know the story behind it. welcome to the nation.

Oh good I'm not the only one who keeps refreshing Twitter all the time for this. ;) I @Brent the other night because I couldn't sleep and asked what he does... and he responded. :) It was good advice too:

Worked like a charm ;)
SapphireEyes24

<3 Meg

Hey Mad_Mama, good to see you're back! :D

Hi gang! Dalamar reminded me that I've been away from here for a mighty long time. Love Twitter - keeps me up to date, right on my phone. I am Mad_Mama, here, there and everywhere.

[quote="twilight123450"]shan_shan_17 worked and now im following both :D[/quote]

im following you! im munkey_junkey

[quote="d_eicholz"]i'm not a lady but mine is AlphaRocker :wink:[/quote]

*waves* Hi Derek :D

yeah i know yay is right! this twitter thing is confusing!

Yay!

shan_shan_17 worked and now im following both :D

[quote="luvmy3"][quote="randomsunkist17"]Mine is randomsunkist17. :)[/quote]

It says you don't exist on twitter, but if you want to follow me I am munkey_junkey[/quote]

Yeah I'm following you, I just recently changed it to randomsunkist17, maybe try Shan_shan_17 and see if that works.

[quote="randomsunkist17"]Mine is randomsunkist17. :)[/quote]

It says you don't exist on twitter, but if you want to follow me I am munkey_junkey

[quote="twilight123450"]ok i tried to find yours and failed.... do you know the names on eric's or barry's pages....?[/quote]

Eric's is ebassprod and Barry's is BKerchofficial.

ok i tried to find yours and failed.... do you know the names on eric's or barry's pages....?

Mine is randomsunkist17. :)

someone post the link to their page please!

reading this made me retry twitter..... i hate twitter...... i have problems........

[quote="ladysodevine"]In fact, I'm stalking you so much that I'll be at the Illinois State Fair with you! :lol:[/quote]

YEA!!!!I am sooo going to hunt you down.

[quote="ladysodevine"]Same here because I'm an equal opportunity stalker. :lol:[/quote]

GASP!!! Your going to stalk me!!!! Do you mean it, do you really really mean it? lmao =) Actually you should follow me it's only fair in my opinion.

anyone who posted their twitter name above I am now following all of you on twitter.

I'm following you =)

Munkey_junkey

i'm not a lady but mine is AlphaRocker :wink:

Ladies what's your twitter names? mine is siouxi61

[quote="ladysodevine"]Certified Twitter junkie here too, luvmy3! Never even had an account up until about a month or so ago. :lol: Make sure you save your replies from the guys as a favorite Tweet! I'm a goober and also do a screen shot to save. :lol: And then sometimes I'll just go look at that @BKerchOfficial & @LadySoDevine right next to each other and sigh...ahhh... :D[/quote]

I saved it as a fav tweet as soon as I saw it. Now maybe one day one of the guys will personally tweet me back too and it too can get added as a favorite.