Twitter

• Twitter
    ShinedownChica

ok so I just got twitter cuz I saw stuff bout shinedown using twitter and I got all excited..... so add people please talk to me on there so I dont feel all loserish and confused.... cuz twitter.... more confusing than facebook.....
    ShinedownChica is my naaaaaame!

Submitted by ShinedownChica on
Forum category
Is pro
No

randomsunkist17

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 21:45

Hmm, I typed the name but I can't find it.

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 21:50

I couldn't find yours either..... weeeeeird :?

randomsunkist17

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 22:01

I found you! Yay!

ShinedownChica

Sun, 05/09/2010 - 22:03

haha yay! i got found!

classicgirl821

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 20:46

[color=darkblue]I'm gonna find you too. - ClassicGirl821 :D[/color]

ShinedownChica

Wed, 05/12/2010 - 22:00

i followed you back but yours needs to be confirmed....

[quote="classicgirl821"][color=darkblue]I'm gonna find you too. - ClassicGirl821 :D[/color][/quote]

I'm follow you on twitter now too I'm munkey_junkey and yes I'm follow you too twilight

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 12:22

awesome. i got a shot out yesterday from brent and he used the @ and everything he wished i had a spectacular day. very nice of him. haha. i'm still pumped about it.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]awesome. i got a shot out yesterday from brent and he used the @ and everything he wished i had a spectacular day. very nice of him. haha. i'm still pumped about it.[/quote]

The birthday shout out? That one?

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 16:22

nah not the birthday one that was for shinedownfreak7. my name on twittter is Sdjunkie45. he said "what's up. Hope your day is spectacular". Lol I was really excited went running to tell my wife she just laughed and said how cool it was. I got a reply from Zach today too about the length of the show for COM he told me it would be about 2hrs. I've had a good week with twitter replies from the guys lol. I just need eric and barry now.

randomsunkist17

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 16:32

Mindy's been having good luck with Barry. I haven't really had any luck with any of them, but I'm gonna keep trying. One day. One day I'll get a reply and Brentisha Zacharia Barrisha-bear Bass will dance happily. Lol.

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 16:37

lol just keep tweeting randomly. reply to anything and everything. i alwasy respond to their tweets and then hope to get a reply when i don't expect one i get a reply so it's like yes got one.

inked4life

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 18:38

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]nah not the birthday one that was for shinedownfreak7. my name on twittter is Sdjunkie45. he said "what's up. Hope your day is spectacular". Lol I was really excited went running to tell my wife she just laughed and said how cool it was. I got a reply from Zach today too about the length of the show for COM he told me it would be about 2hrs. I've had a good week with twitter replies from the guys lol. I just need eric and barry now.[/quote]

really? Shinedowns show is gonna be about two hours?!? I hope that they will perform call me. That song would make my nephews' day at the concert.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]nah not the birthday one that was for shinedownfreak7. my name on twittter is Sdjunkie45. he said "what's up. Hope your day is spectacular". Lol I was really excited went running to tell my wife she just laughed and said how cool it was. I got a reply from Zach today too about the length of the show for COM he told me it would be about 2hrs. I've had a good week with twitter replies from the guys lol. I just need eric and barry now.[/quote]

I am follow you on twitter now just so you know I'm munkey_junkey, I have not had any luck with the guys yet, all I have gotten so far was a collective thank you from all the guys form shinedown for RTing their post about zach and barrys lives chat last weekend. But if I ever do get a personal reply from any of the guys I can promise you all will be the first people to know about it.

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 05/14/2010 - 09:29

awesome that sounds good. yeah just keep replying to their tweets that's what I do. I reply to pretty much everything that they tweet. This week was just really good for me. I got a reply from Brent with the @ which was really cool and then Zach replied to me too yesterday with the @ as well. I've gotten one from him before but it's still really cool to see that the message is for you and it has your twitter name on there.

sinfulgrin

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 06:36

yay for twitter :D I'm @angelic_roach

I got an indirect answer from Brent once, then another time he said "So excited about Denver angelic_roach", and another time he used the @ symbol when I sent him a picture of just the 'shinefly' tattoo and he said "I love it. So honored my dear"... which of course set off a hysterical freak out of excitement :)

I've gotten a reply from Zach when I tweeted about it being less than 24 hours to the Denver show and he said "We can't wait to see you either." .... again freak out. haha :p

Haven't gotten Barry or Eric yet, though. Yet... ;)

shinedownjunkie45

Tue, 05/18/2010 - 12:04

those are some awesome replies.

ok so I just got twitter cuz I saw stuff bout shinedown using twitter and I got all excited..... so add people please talk to me on there so I dont feel all loserish and confused.... cuz twitter.... more confusing than facebook.....
ShinedownChica is my naaaaaame!

comments

those are some awesome replies.

yay for twitter :D I'm @angelic_roach

I got an indirect answer from Brent once, then another time he said "So excited about Denver angelic_roach", and another time he used the @ symbol when I sent him a picture of just the 'shinefly' tattoo and he said "I love it. So honored my dear"... which of course set off a hysterical freak out of excitement :)

I've gotten a reply from Zach when I tweeted about it being less than 24 hours to the Denver show and he said "We can't wait to see you either." .... again freak out. haha :p

Haven't gotten Barry or Eric yet, though. Yet... ;)

awesome that sounds good. yeah just keep replying to their tweets that's what I do. I reply to pretty much everything that they tweet. This week was just really good for me. I got a reply from Brent with the @ which was really cool and then Zach replied to me too yesterday with the @ as well. I've gotten one from him before but it's still really cool to see that the message is for you and it has your twitter name on there.

I am follow you on twitter now just so you know I'm munkey_junkey, I have not had any luck with the guys yet, all I have gotten so far was a collective thank you from all the guys form shinedown for RTing their post about zach and barrys lives chat last weekend. But if I ever do get a personal reply from any of the guys I can promise you all will be the first people to know about it.

really? Shinedowns show is gonna be about two hours?!? I hope that they will perform call me. That song would make my nephews' day at the concert.

lol just keep tweeting randomly. reply to anything and everything. i alwasy respond to their tweets and then hope to get a reply when i don't expect one i get a reply so it's like yes got one.

Mindy's been having good luck with Barry. I haven't really had any luck with any of them, but I'm gonna keep trying. One day. One day I'll get a reply and Brentisha Zacharia Barrisha-bear Bass will dance happily. Lol.

nah not the birthday one that was for shinedownfreak7. my name on twittter is Sdjunkie45. he said "what's up. Hope your day is spectacular". Lol I was really excited went running to tell my wife she just laughed and said how cool it was. I got a reply from Zach today too about the length of the show for COM he told me it would be about 2hrs. I've had a good week with twitter replies from the guys lol. I just need eric and barry now.

[quote="shinedownjunkie45"]awesome. i got a shot out yesterday from brent and he used the @ and everything he wished i had a spectacular day. very nice of him. haha. i'm still pumped about it.[/quote]

The birthday shout out? That one?

awesome. i got a shot out yesterday from brent and he used the @ and everything he wished i had a spectacular day. very nice of him. haha. i'm still pumped about it.

[quote="classicgirl821"][color=darkblue]I'm gonna find you too. - ClassicGirl821 :D[/color][/quote]

I'm follow you on twitter now too I'm munkey_junkey and yes I'm follow you too twilight

i followed you back but yours needs to be confirmed....

[color=darkblue]I'm gonna find you too. - ClassicGirl821 :D[/color]

haha yay! i got found!

I found you! Yay!

I couldn't find yours either..... weeeeeird :?

Hmm, I typed the name but I can't find it.