Tweeting Brent

• Tweeting Brent
    crueangel

I dn't know how many of us follow Brent and the guys on Twitter, but Brent seems to be a bit down lately. I say we show hom some "Tweet Love"... Ok, that sounds funny now that I wrote it, but you get the picture. Let's show him some love and see if we can cheer him up! :)

@TheBrentSmith to follow him.

Submitted by crueangel on
Forum category
Is pro
No

tessarakt

Sun, 03/20/2011 - 03:19

absolutely!!

tessarakt

Sun, 03/20/2011 - 14:18

I got to thinking about this ... seems it started around the time him and teresa were in new york and then he went to wisconsin and she went to see her parents ... wonder if he's just missing her ...

HAHA I mentioned this to Dave and he said he noticed that too ... then said, "Wisconsin will do that to you ... "

sorry if any of you are in Wisconsin, but I had to lmao

crueangel

Sun, 03/20/2011 - 14:25

LOL I've never been to WI, but I imagine it would do that! (Sorry to any WI family!) Bu it's not just WI, FL can do that to yoo, too, sometimes. Or maybe I just have Spring Fever?

Brent said in a tweet today that he was headad for Detroit. Isn't that where Teresa's family is? He sounded like he was happy, so maybe you're right. I've been tweeting him inspirational quotes.

Hmmm... Maybe I whould ask him to bring me back one of those HOT DEA agents from MI! :P LMAO

Jen. are you on twitter? I'm @crueangel (of course) LOL I Tweeted Morgan Rose of Sevendust the other day. He had the SD guys post that he wanted more followers, then he said "Now I have all these crazy SD fans following me!" I told him "SD got some of us hooked on 7D!" He responded that it made his day! :)

tessarakt

Sun, 03/20/2011 - 14:51

[quote="crueangel"]LOL I've never been to WI, but I imagine it would do that! (Sorry to any WI family!) Bu it's not just WI, FL can do that to yoo, too, sometimes. Or maybe I just have Spring Fever?

Brent said in a tweet today that he was headad for Detroit. Isn't that where Teresa's family is? He sounded like he was happy, so maybe you're right. I've been tweeting him inspirational quotes.

Hmmm... Maybe I whould ask him to bring me back one of those HOT DEA agents from MI! :P LMAO

Jen. are you on twitter? I'm @crueangel (of course) LOL I Tweeted Morgan Rose of Sevendust the other day. He had the SD guys post that he wanted more followers, then he said "Now I have all these crazy SD fans following me!" I told him "SD got some of us hooked on 7D!" He responded that it made his day! :)[/quote]

In defense of Wisconsin, I like Milwaukee. I'd like to go back and see more of it sometime.

I think her family is in CT because I think I remember her tweeting that she was driving from NYC to CT and I think they're both headed back to CA now ...

I am on Twitter. I'm tessarakt2010

I love 7D ... Have for a long time.

I'm following you now :D

tessarakt

Sun, 03/20/2011 - 15:37

[quote="siouxi"]I'm following you now :D[/quote]

i'm trying o figure out which is you but twitter isn't loading for me now LOL

my name on twitter is siouxi61

tessarakt

Sun, 03/20/2011 - 15:40

ok ... it's STILL loading ... I think I might need to reboot my puter LOL

lol, but twitter is a pain sometimes too. It's overcapacity a lot of times

tessarakt

Sun, 03/20/2011 - 15:51

[quote="siouxi"]lol, but twitter is a pain sometimes too. It's overcapacity a lot of times[/quote]

I just rebooted and EVERYTHING is taking FOREVER ... maybe it's a sign I need tog et up and go take a shower and quit screwin' around on here ROFL :lol:

LOL yeah that could be it :D It's almost bedtime for me. Weird thing that timedifference

add me too: Ryno32116

crueangel

Sun, 03/20/2011 - 17:30

LOL Twitter really can be a pain to load sometimes. There are just so many people on there. But, Jen, I did see your pics from the show. They were great! I remember you saying Dave was very tall! LOL Zach was looking veerrry happy! LMAO And the expression on Chris' face when Zach was pinching him! ROFLMAO I love it! Saw some pics from the AR show, too. They were wearing matching shirts looking oh-so-hot! ;) Oops! Gotta wipe the drool off the keyboard! ;) :P

tessarakt

Sun, 03/20/2011 - 17:51

Well I've had a shower and we went to get the kids from my parents and it's working again ... imagine that ...

when we were talking to chris zach laid down on the merch table ROFL I think he was going to bed or something ;)

I found you now rita ... I gotta find ryno now =)

I dn't know how many of us follow Brent and the guys on Twitter, but Brent seems to be a bit down lately. I say we show hom some "Tweet Love"... Ok, that sounds funny now that I wrote it, but you get the picture. Let's show him some love and see if we can cheer him up! :)

@TheBrentSmith to follow him.

comments

Well I've had a shower and we went to get the kids from my parents and it's working again ... imagine that ...

when we were talking to chris zach laid down on the merch table ROFL I think he was going to bed or something ;)

I found you now rita ... I gotta find ryno now =)

LOL Twitter really can be a pain to load sometimes. There are just so many people on there. But, Jen, I did see your pics from the show. They were great! I remember you saying Dave was very tall! LOL Zach was looking veerrry happy! LMAO And the expression on Chris' face when Zach was pinching him! ROFLMAO I love it! Saw some pics from the AR show, too. They were wearing matching shirts looking oh-so-hot! ;) Oops! Gotta wipe the drool off the keyboard! ;) :P

add me too: Ryno32116

LOL yeah that could be it :D It's almost bedtime for me. Weird thing that timedifference

[quote="siouxi"]lol, but twitter is a pain sometimes too. It's overcapacity a lot of times[/quote]

I just rebooted and EVERYTHING is taking FOREVER ... maybe it's a sign I need tog et up and go take a shower and quit screwin' around on here ROFL :lol:

lol, but twitter is a pain sometimes too. It's overcapacity a lot of times

ok ... it's STILL loading ... I think I might need to reboot my puter LOL

my name on twitter is siouxi61

[quote="siouxi"]I'm following you now :D[/quote]

i'm trying o figure out which is you but twitter isn't loading for me now LOL

I'm following you now :D

[quote="crueangel"]LOL I've never been to WI, but I imagine it would do that! (Sorry to any WI family!) Bu it's not just WI, FL can do that to yoo, too, sometimes. Or maybe I just have Spring Fever?

Jen. are you on twitter? I'm @crueangel (of course) LOL I Tweeted Morgan Rose of Sevendust the other day. He had the SD guys post that he wanted more followers, then he said "Now I have all these crazy SD fans following me!" I told him "SD got some of us hooked on 7D!" He responded that it made his day! :)[/quote]

In defense of Wisconsin, I like Milwaukee. I'd like to go back and see more of it sometime.

I think her family is in CT because I think I remember her tweeting that she was driving from NYC to CT and I think they're both headed back to CA now ...

I am on Twitter. I'm tessarakt2010

I love 7D ... Have for a long time.

LOL I've never been to WI, but I imagine it would do that! (Sorry to any WI family!) Bu it's not just WI, FL can do that to yoo, too, sometimes. Or maybe I just have Spring Fever?

Jen. are you on twitter? I'm @crueangel (of course) LOL I Tweeted Morgan Rose of Sevendust the other day. He had the SD guys post that he wanted more followers, then he said "Now I have all these crazy SD fans following me!" I told him "SD got some of us hooked on 7D!" He responded that it made his day! :)

I got to thinking about this ... seems it started around the time him and teresa were in new york and then he went to wisconsin and she went to see her parents ... wonder if he's just missing her ...

HAHA I mentioned this to Dave and he said he noticed that too ... then said, "Wisconsin will do that to you ... "

sorry if any of you are in Wisconsin, but I had to lmao

absolutely!!