trying to find a tat pic ...

• trying to find a tat pic ...
    tessarakt

I can't remember whose it was so can't search the member's posts. It's the crow and butterfly and has the dandelion seeds blowing around ... Dave LOVED it and I can't find it again ...

*I'M looking for the right crow pic for mine ... I need one crow LOL

Submitted by tessarakt on
Forum category
Is pro
No

crueangel

Tue, 02/08/2011 - 19:53

Did you try looking at the tat picture link? I think it's under the photo link on the main page. If you still can't find it, try googling "crow tattoos" or "dandelion crow tattoos". That's what I did when I was looking for ideas for my Shinedown arm tat. Going this weekend to get my "Diamond Eyes" tat worked on. It's the only thing that's keeping me going this week. Ok, along with the Friday night chat! :P

tessarakt

Tue, 02/08/2011 - 21:15

[quote="crueangel"]Did you try looking at the tat picture link? I think it's under the photo link on the main page. If you still can't find it, try googling "crow tattoos" or "dandelion crow tattoos". That's what I did when I was looking for ideas for my Shinedown arm tat. Going this weekend to get my "Diamond Eyes" tat worked on. It's the only thing that's keeping me going this week. Ok, along with the Friday night chat! :P[/quote]

I found one there but dave said that wasn't it LOL

rc.grimes

Mon, 02/21/2011 - 16:23

I found several more of completed tattoos but that was a clean picture to see if it was on the right track.

I can't remember whose it was so can't search the member's posts. It's the crow and butterfly and has the dandelion seeds blowing around ... Dave LOVED it and I can't find it again ...

*I'M looking for the right crow pic for mine ... I need one crow LOL

comments

I found several more of completed tattoos but that was a clean picture to see if it was on the right track.

Re: Could this be it?

[quote="rcgrimes"]While searching online for something I came across this. Could this be what you were looking for?

http://thenameskimberlychok.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/dandelion20tatt…]

I don't think that's it, but I'll show that to Dave ... that's awesome ... thanks =)

Could this be it?

While searching online for something I came across this. Could this be what you were looking for?

http://thenameskimberlychok.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/dandelion20tatt…

[quote="crueangel"]Did you try looking at the tat picture link? I think it's under the photo link on the main page. If you still can't find it, try googling "crow tattoos" or "dandelion crow tattoos". That's what I did when I was looking for ideas for my Shinedown arm tat. Going this weekend to get my "Diamond Eyes" tat worked on. It's the only thing that's keeping me going this week. Ok, along with the Friday night chat! :P[/quote]

I found one there but dave said that wasn't it LOL

Did you try looking at the tat picture link? I think it's under the photo link on the main page. If you still can't find it, try googling "crow tattoos" or "dandelion crow tattoos". That's what I did when I was looking for ideas for my Shinedown arm tat. Going this weekend to get my "Diamond Eyes" tat worked on. It's the only thing that's keeping me going this week. Ok, along with the Friday night chat! :P