TOURING UK

• TOURING UK
    reaper1977

What do you think SHINEDOWN to tour the uk and even better touring with BSC and ALTER BRIDGE in the uk any chance do you think?????

Submitted by reaper1977 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I hope they do tour with Alter Bridge!

I know it wouldn't be out of the question as they came over to London with Alter Bridge in June 06 and they rocked! They could get some good exposure from it as they got a great reaction from the crowd during that gig.

Yeah, I've just posted the same thoughts on this on another thread here :D

Disturbed and 3 Doors Down are also coming over so there are a few opportunities for them to play here.

Rumours have been that Sevendust could be the support for Alter Bridge this time around though.

They also need to get the album released and promoted too.

So who did you guys find out about Shinedown? I first heard them on WJRR in Orlando, a radio station that introduced me to loads of bands that seem to be next to unknown here.

Yeah I heard that AB and 7D rumour, but I would rather have Shinedown as I don't like 7D and Shinedown are the best! :wink:

If they played the London, Brixton gig that would be amazing to see.

reaper1977

Sat, 07/05/2008 - 07:10

I found out about shinedown from wrestlemania 22 when they did one of the theme songs I dare you and it has gone on from there i have started to collect anything i can get my hands of shinedown from guitar picks to promos and just purchased a signed photo but would love to see them live.

It would be immense if Shinedown toured over in the UK this year.
Even better if they were supporting AB on their tour in November.
And i got into Shinedown from hearing 45 in 2005. Then bought "Leave a Whisper" the following month when I was over in Canada!

Well, I'm glad to see that there are a few of us on here. Lets hope that they tour over here soon :D

[quote="raymond"]I can't wait for them to come back to the UK. I am so THERE.[/quote]

Too right - Hopefully we'll have some news soon about who is supporting whom later in the year, let's just hope that Shinedown are coming over :D

What do you think SHINEDOWN to tour the uk and even better touring with BSC and ALTER BRIDGE in the uk any chance do you think?????

comments

[quote="raymond"]I can't wait for them to come back to the UK. I am so THERE.[/quote]

Too right - Hopefully we'll have some news soon about who is supporting whom later in the year, let's just hope that Shinedown are coming over :D

Well, I'm glad to see that there are a few of us on here. Lets hope that they tour over here soon :D

It would be immense if Shinedown toured over in the UK this year.
Even better if they were supporting AB on their tour in November.
And i got into Shinedown from hearing 45 in 2005. Then bought "Leave a Whisper" the following month when I was over in Canada!

I found out about shinedown from wrestlemania 22 when they did one of the theme songs I dare you and it has gone on from there i have started to collect anything i can get my hands of shinedown from guitar picks to promos and just purchased a signed photo but would love to see them live.

Yeah I heard that AB and 7D rumour, but I would rather have Shinedown as I don't like 7D and Shinedown are the best! :wink:

If they played the London, Brixton gig that would be amazing to see.

Yeah, I've just posted the same thoughts on this on another thread here :D

Disturbed and 3 Doors Down are also coming over so there are a few opportunities for them to play here.

Rumours have been that Sevendust could be the support for Alter Bridge this time around though.

They also need to get the album released and promoted too.

So who did you guys find out about Shinedown? I first heard them on WJRR in Orlando, a radio station that introduced me to loads of bands that seem to be next to unknown here.

I hope they do tour with Alter Bridge!

I know it wouldn't be out of the question as they came over to London with Alter Bridge in June 06 and they rocked! They could get some good exposure from it as they got a great reaction from the crowd during that gig.