Tour Mates

• Tour Mates
    scooter92mo

Whos touring with Shinedown at the US shows

Submitted by scooter92mo on
Forum category
Is pro
No

black stone cherry and halestorm up until march 6th, shinedown will be headlining

halestorm and saliva after march 6th, shinedown and saliva will co headline each band having full sets

Please tell me they are coming back to California... ????

go to shinedown.com and look at their touring info

dalamar_2

Mon, 01/19/2009 - 08:04

[quote="dewey"]go to shinedown.com and look at their touring info[/quote]

Yes, touring info...

There are days I wish I produced them in here.

My friend Tra, you will see them in California much sooner than I will at home, I'm afraid. Glad for you, however...

I'm going to the Kansas City show. So, Halestorm & Saliva will be with them then?

synneraboveall

Fri, 02/06/2009 - 23:07

[quote="devourmebrent"]I'm going to the Kansas City show. So, Halestorm & Saliva will be with them then?[/quote]

I'm hoping to get to go to the KC show..but I don't know..cause I just found out about it and my friend that is flying in for the Rolla show the next can't change her flight to fly into KC instead of St. Louis.

I can't wait!!! Might need to take a taxi there but I'm getting there one way or the other!!LOL!! I hope you can make it too!!

I am SUPER excited to see Halestorm again. I haven't seen them since the last time I saw Shinedown...almost four years ago I think. They're amazing :)

jessmilligann@…

Tue, 07/25/2023 - 05:31

Soon my friends and I are going on a small tour of the cities of Washington state. The first city we plan to visit is Seattle and we have already booked a car here https://rental24.co.uk/usa/seattle-airport for our trip. Then we plan to go on a route to other cities in the state and definitely want to visit the City of Leavenworth and Whidbey Island

schneidej9@gmail.com

Sat, 11/04/2023 - 18:52

Hello! I also love gifts. Recently, my husband decided to register a company in my name in the Cayman Islands. You just need to find out the details and find a company to help you sort out the registration details.

Whos touring with Shinedown at the US shows

comments

Hello! I also love gifts…

Hello! I also love gifts. Recently, my husband decided to register a company in my name in the Cayman Islands. You just need to find out the details and find a company to help you sort out the registration details.

Soon, my friends and I are…

Soon my friends and I are going on a small tour of the cities of Washington state. The first city we plan to visit is Seattle and we have already booked a car here https://rental24.co.uk/usa/seattle-airport for our trip. Then we plan to go on a route to other cities in the state and definitely want to visit the City of Leavenworth and Whidbey Island

I have a tour friend. And he…

I have a tour friend. And he tells how often he has to book air tickets. But he trusts people from https://voyagu.com/destinations/business-class-flights-to-middle-east-s… where he will be given good conditions for a flight. Especially if he has to go on a long flight, he uses such flights to Syria.

Yes, I know these people…

Yes, I know these people. They are constantly running to book flights.

I am SUPER excited to see Halestorm again. I haven't seen them since the last time I saw Shinedown...almost four years ago I think. They're amazing :)

I can't wait!!! Might need to take a taxi there but I'm getting there one way or the other!!LOL!! I hope you can make it too!!

[quote="devourmebrent"]I'm going to the Kansas City show. So, Halestorm & Saliva will be with them then?[/quote]

I'm hoping to get to go to the KC show..but I don't know..cause I just found out about it and my friend that is flying in for the Rolla show the next can't change her flight to fly into KC instead of St. Louis.

I'm going to the Kansas City show. So, Halestorm & Saliva will be with them then?

[quote="dewey"]go to shinedown.com and look at their touring info[/quote]

Yes, touring info...

There are days I wish I produced them in here.

My friend Tra, you will see them in California much sooner than I will at home, I'm afraid. Glad for you, however...

go to shinedown.com and look at their touring info

California??

Please tell me they are coming back to California... ????

black stone cherry and halestorm up until march 6th, shinedown will be headlining

halestorm and saliva after march 6th, shinedown and saliva will co headline each band having full sets