tour date missing...

• tour date missing...
    jordieann316

has anyone else noticed that the May 6th show in Hilton Head SC has not been announced on the official tour dates on shinedownnation.com? just wondering...

Submitted by jordieann316 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Neither has the show in Omaha, NE but no worries they usually don't update it on here as early as the regular site.

Omaha, NE show....
Will there be any presale with a chance of a M&G with this show? I don't see it posted anywhere on (Shinedown Nation) but i see the tickets go on sale through ticketmaster on on sale :Sat, 03/28/09 10:00 AM To general public

05/26 Omaha ,NE
Sokol Auditorium
W/ Halestorm and Rev Theory

The reason i'm asking cuz i work & i want to make sure i get my tickets!

I didn't know tix went on sale for the show in omaha tomorrow...maybe there won't be a meet and greet opportunity. Sokol may have said no for some reason but I have no idea. I'm still excited because Sokol is my favorite venue.

CristilC is you hear anything about it let me know. Thanks!

[quote="jordieann316"]has anyone else noticed that the May 6th show in Hilton Head SC has not been announced on the official tour dates on shinedownnation.com? just wondering...[/quote]

I'm glad someone else was wondering the same thing.....guess we'll just have to keep our eyes peeled for it. :)

has anyone else noticed that the May 6th show in Hilton Head SC has not been announced on the official tour dates on shinedownnation.com? just wondering...

comments

Re: tour date missing...

[quote="jordieann316"]has anyone else noticed that the May 6th show in Hilton Head SC has not been announced on the official tour dates on shinedownnation.com? just wondering...[/quote]

I'm glad someone else was wondering the same thing.....guess we'll just have to keep our eyes peeled for it. :)

CristilC is you hear anything about it let me know. Thanks!

I didn't know tix went on sale for the show in omaha tomorrow...maybe there won't be a meet and greet opportunity. Sokol may have said no for some reason but I have no idea. I'm still excited because Sokol is my favorite venue.

Omaha, NE show....
Will there be any presale with a chance of a M&G with this show? I don't see it posted anywhere on (Shinedown Nation) but i see the tickets go on sale through ticketmaster on on sale :Sat, 03/28/09 10:00 AM To general public

05/26 Omaha ,NE
Sokol Auditorium
W/ Halestorm and Rev Theory

The reason i'm asking cuz i work & i want to make sure i get my tickets!

Neither has the show in Omaha, NE but no worries they usually don't update it on here as early as the regular site.