Tour bus after the show

• Tour bus after the show
    lorilee

Jake brought Brent out from the bus and he was so gracious and generous! He hugged and took pics with everybody and chatted it up. What a total blessing that man is to humankind. He has a heart so big I don't know how he keep's it in!
    I will post the set list tomorrow when I get home! Good night everybody! I am feeling so blissed out right now. To see then on the first night of their headlining tour was an incomparable Shinedown experience! They rocked my world even more than before!!!

Submitted by lorilee on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Tue, 09/15/2009 - 06:21

Wow! :shock: Yeah Brent does have a big heart, you sound really stoked....I love that high you get after a bloody amazing gig. Hope you are still on that high today :)

Yeah I'm pissed! I'm goin to Vegas w/ some buddies Sept 24-27th and just found out that they're playin on that Monday the day after I leave haha

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 09/17/2009 - 12:06

[quote="ryno32"]Yeah I'm pissed! I'm goin to Vegas w/ some buddies Sept 24-27th and just found out that they're playin on that Monday the day after I leave haha[/quote]
aww that stinks. well maybe next time you can catch them.

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 03:53

Aw man that is really sucky!! :(

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 10:43

yeah it is. i'm glad you have that trip all planned out especially for SD. they'll appreciate it and give you the best show you've ever seen.

destiny453

Fri, 09/18/2009 - 16:32

That is very true my friend, and it will be a great night :)

Jake brought Brent out from the bus and he was so gracious and generous! He hugged and took pics with everybody and chatted it up. What a total blessing that man is to humankind. He has a heart so big I don't know how he keep's it in!
I will post the set list tomorrow when I get home! Good night everybody! I am feeling so blissed out right now. To see then on the first night of their headlining tour was an incomparable Shinedown experience! They rocked my world even more than before!!!

comments

That is very true my friend, and it will be a great night :)

yeah it is. i'm glad you have that trip all planned out especially for SD. they'll appreciate it and give you the best show you've ever seen.

Aw man that is really sucky!! :(

[quote="ryno32"]Yeah I'm pissed! I'm goin to Vegas w/ some buddies Sept 24-27th and just found out that they're playin on that Monday the day after I leave haha[/quote]
aww that stinks. well maybe next time you can catch them.

Yeah I'm pissed! I'm goin to Vegas w/ some buddies Sept 24-27th and just found out that they're playin on that Monday the day after I leave haha

Wow! :shock: Yeah Brent does have a big heart, you sound really stoked....I love that high you get after a bloody amazing gig. Hope you are still on that high today :)