Totally demented but funny

• Totally demented but funny
    luvmy3

I was going through shinedown videos on youtube and came upon shinedown songs that have been munkified, lmao. I know the guys have alot of very emotional songs and I mean no disrespect or anything, nor am I making fun of them. But Shinedown munkified is hysterical. I laughed so hard when I head Sound of Madness I almost fell of my bed.

Submitted by luvmy3 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Don't suppose you can link said videos please?

Not quite sure if I am allowed to post links or not but if you go to youtube, just type in what I did shinedown chipmunked, there are many of their songs that this has been done to. As well as other bands, and artists. Haven't laughed so much in quite awhile.

ahh, cheers, will listen to them now :D

I was going through shinedown videos on youtube and came upon shinedown songs that have been munkified, lmao. I know the guys have alot of very emotional songs and I mean no disrespect or anything, nor am I making fun of them. But Shinedown munkified is hysterical. I laughed so hard when I head Sound of Madness I almost fell of my bed.

comments

ahh, cheers, will listen to them now :D

Not quite sure if I am allowed to post links or not but if you go to youtube, just type in what I did shinedown chipmunked, there are many of their songs that this has been done to. As well as other bands, and artists. Haven't laughed so much in quite awhile.

Don't suppose you can link said videos please?