Too everyone in Shinedown...

• Too everyone in Shinedown...
    malignant_angel

My name is Sarah, I am 22, from Ohio. My fiance and I saw you at Rock On The Range in Columbus on May 17th, that was 1 day before I found out I was having a miscarriage, we had tickets to go to the 18th, but I was stuck in the ER for 8 hours...I was so happy I got to see you guys finally perform, I have been a fan since I was 19...On May 20th, I ended up miscarrying fully...I was 7 weeks pregnant...Just thought I would tell you that your music has and is helping me get through this hard time...I love you guys!....
    Oh, and if I can afford my ticket, I will be seeing you in Cleveland on the 14th!

Rock on!

Submitted by malignant_angel on
Forum category
Is pro
No

synneraboveall

Tue, 07/08/2008 - 02:57

AWWWWWW...that's so sad...sorry for your lose..I know when my sister-in-law had a miscarriage...she was 11 weeks...she was devastated...it's gotta be hard. It's awesome how something like Shinedown can make things slow heal. I hope you get to see them on the 14th.

malignant_angel

Tue, 07/08/2008 - 14:05

YAY! Got my ticket! I'm so excited.

drummer777

Fri, 07/11/2008 - 17:42

sorry to hear about that, shinedowns music is soooo helpful in many situations, enjoy the concert!

JeffTaormina

Sun, 07/13/2008 - 11:02

[quote="drummer777"]sorry to hear about that, shinedowns music is soooo helpful in many situations, enjoy the concert![/quote]
They helped me through (I never say get over because you don't, You get throught it) the pain of lossing my brother on 9/11 in the WTC.
He is my hero!

I hope you get better!

aww, im really sorry to hear about that. my sister has had two miscarriages, and i know its a really awful thing to have to deal with. Shinedown, along with my other favorite band PR, have helped me get through so much crap in my life. Keep your head up, things will get better 4 ya.

very sorry for ur loss. Enjoy the concert

crazyquinn03

Thu, 02/12/2009 - 22:32

shinedown is what got me through hard times too. my best friend died on november 18, 2008 and i thought about killing myself but shinedown stopped me and can get any1 through anything

shinedownjunkie45

Fri, 02/13/2009 - 10:13

Shinedown is trully and inspiration. Both musically and lyrically. Hands down there's no band that can compete with them in my eyes.

XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

Wed, 02/18/2009 - 08:45

Sorry about your loss Twisted. Everything will turn around for you.

Been a fan a long time and they always have a song for a situation in my life that helps me.

I lost my job December 2008 and Second Chance has really helped me alot because I decided to go to College and it is a Second Chance in my life.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 02/18/2009 - 09:39

that is a great second chance you have been given i wish you the best of luck in your studies. what will you be majoring in?

XxFlyfromtheinsidexX

Wed, 02/18/2009 - 10:26

I'm going into the Medical field. I haven't totally decided, but either Radiology, Medical Lab Tech or Histotechnology.

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 02/18/2009 - 10:44

either way they are all great careers much luck with that. I will hopefully be graduating may 2010 in business management.

My name is Sarah, I am 22, from Ohio. My fiance and I saw you at Rock On The Range in Columbus on May 17th, that was 1 day before I found out I was having a miscarriage, we had tickets to go to the 18th, but I was stuck in the ER for 8 hours...I was so happy I got to see you guys finally perform, I have been a fan since I was 19...On May 20th, I ended up miscarrying fully...I was 7 weeks pregnant...Just thought I would tell you that your music has and is helping me get through this hard time...I love you guys!....
Oh, and if I can afford my ticket, I will be seeing you in Cleveland on the 14th!

Rock on!

comments

either way they are all great careers much luck with that. I will hopefully be graduating may 2010 in business management.

I'm going into the Medical field. I haven't totally decided, but either Radiology, Medical Lab Tech or Histotechnology.

that is a great second chance you have been given i wish you the best of luck in your studies. what will you be majoring in?

Sorry about your loss Twisted. Everything will turn around for you.

Been a fan a long time and they always have a song for a situation in my life that helps me.

I lost my job December 2008 and Second Chance has really helped me alot because I decided to go to College and it is a Second Chance in my life.

Shinedown is trully and inspiration. Both musically and lyrically. Hands down there's no band that can compete with them in my eyes.

shinedown is what got me through hard times too. my best friend died on november 18, 2008 and i thought about killing myself but shinedown stopped me and can get any1 through anything

very sorry for ur loss. Enjoy the concert

aww, im really sorry to hear about that. my sister has had two miscarriages, and i know its a really awful thing to have to deal with. Shinedown, along with my other favorite band PR, have helped me get through so much crap in my life. Keep your head up, things will get better 4 ya.

I hope you get better!

[quote="drummer777"]sorry to hear about that, shinedowns music is soooo helpful in many situations, enjoy the concert![/quote]
They helped me through (I never say get over because you don't, You get throught it) the pain of lossing my brother on 9/11 in the WTC.
He is my hero!

sorry to hear about that, shinedowns music is soooo helpful in many situations, enjoy the concert!

YAY! Got my ticket! I'm so excited.

AWWWWWW...that's so sad...sorry for your lose..I know when my sister-in-law had a miscarriage...she was 11 weeks...she was devastated...it's gotta be hard. It's awesome how something like Shinedown can make things slow heal. I hope you get to see them on the 14th.