tonights show in dallas..

• tonights show in dallas..
    crow_recording

My girlfriend and I got the meet the entire band, Nick, Barry Eric, Zach then brent. got to talk to them all about 10-15 minutes each.. they are the some of best people i have ever meet. got to talk to them all about possibly being my guests on my online radio show.. KROW Radio..
    I was able to get pictures with them all except Eric cause he was hanging out with his wife.. and got Numerous autographs.. afew funny stories.. when i was talkin to barryi finished a Dr Pepper i got at McDonalds earlyer and set the cup down to take a pic with him and right when the picture snapped it fell and he started leaning down to pick it up so in the pic he looks REALLY short. thats why.. then i was having Brent sign some stickers i got and i was having them all sign one and each member sign one by them selves and he asked if i wanted him to sign all of them i said no just the one but if you want to.. so he ended up signing about 30 stickers.. lol. ill post pics in a few..

Submitted by crow_recording on
Forum category
Is pro
No

drummer777

Thu, 07/03/2008 - 07:59

I had been up since 5am so I opted to just come home. I've never met the band but I will prob try the next time they are here.

Shinedown sounded amazing last night, they were very tight and I thought they blew the roof off the place. I actually got a drumstick, thanks Barry!

I'm trying to remember the setlist from last night, but I'm not awake yet. I'll prob crank up the entire SD catalog when I get to work in a bit and try to recreate the setlist.

Did you get there early enough to hear Endeverafter? The singer went off on some chick that kept screaming for SD. I mean that was kind of disrespectful to keep screaming for SD during End's set. But I thought it was pretty funny how he went off on her a couple of times, haha!

I can't wait to see SD again!!!

drummer777

Thu, 07/03/2008 - 09:57

As far as I can remember, here's the setlist, its not in order, but this is what I remember...

Fly from the Inside
Burning Bright
Left out
Heroes
Save Me
I Dare You
Devour
Sound Of Madness
Second Chance
Cry For Help
Crow and the Butterfly
If You Only Knew
Sin with a Grin
Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide

Unbreakable

Thu, 07/03/2008 - 15:45

Mannnn, I wish I couldve been there. I live in Fort Worth, but went out of town on july 1st. Hopefully they come back soon

jimmy_9816

Thu, 07/03/2008 - 18:22

one of the BEST shows i've been to in a while, my last one at that for a while, or until i get out of basic training and AIT, or if we have a few holidays in there, and Shinedown is around Ft. Eustis, Virginia, maybe i can get a show or two in. i would sooo love to meet the band, they all seem like awesome people to be around, and Brent is one of my favorite singers.

drummer777

Fri, 07/04/2008 - 14:59

[quote="jimmy"]one of the BEST shows i've been to in a while, my last one at that for a while, or until i get out of basic training and AIT, or if we have a few holidays in there, and Shinedown is around Ft. Eustis, Virginia, maybe i can get a show or two in. i would sooo love to meet the band, they all seem like awesome people to be around, and Brent is one of my favorite singers.[/quote]

I think you were standing behind me. I remember someone talking about going to basic soon. I handed some girl behind me a drumstick from one of the opening bands.

Anyways, good luck and thanks for serving!

That was definitely top 2 of the most amazing concerts I've seen. Shinedown was freaking amazing that night!

jimmy_9816

Sat, 07/05/2008 - 02:17

you are very welcome. haha, sorry if i was all up on you during the show, had to enjoy it as much as possible, were you the one that that girl elbowed in the back, and then she got kicked out?

drummer777

Sat, 07/05/2008 - 14:25

LOL! i wasn't sure if she got kicked out or just sent to the back of the crowd or what, but no I was to the left of that guy. That was one my friends that came with me though.

I'm still laughing about the girl that kept getting told to STFU by the singer from Endeverafter, LOL!

jimmy_9816

Sat, 07/05/2008 - 20:10

oh, that's cool. i think she got kicked out, because i somehow managed to hear the security guard say "YOU, OUT!" i was like, ha, oh well, more room for me... i dont think she would have remembered the show anyways.

i was laughed so hard everytime he said something to her, it was hilarious.

My girlfriend and I got the meet the entire band, Nick, Barry Eric, Zach then brent. got to talk to them all about 10-15 minutes each.. they are the some of best people i have ever meet. got to talk to them all about possibly being my guests on my online radio show.. KROW Radio..
I was able to get pictures with them all except Eric cause he was hanging out with his wife.. and got Numerous autographs.. afew funny stories.. when i was talkin to barryi finished a Dr Pepper i got at McDonalds earlyer and set the cup down to take a pic with him and right when the picture snapped it fell and he started leaning down to pick it up so in the pic he looks REALLY short. thats why.. then i was having Brent sign some stickers i got and i was having them all sign one and each member sign one by them selves and he asked if i wanted him to sign all of them i said no just the one but if you want to.. so he ended up signing about 30 stickers.. lol. ill post pics in a few..

comments

oh, that's cool. i think she got kicked out, because i somehow managed to hear the security guard say "YOU, OUT!" i was like, ha, oh well, more room for me... i dont think she would have remembered the show anyways.

i was laughed so hard everytime he said something to her, it was hilarious.

LOL! i wasn't sure if she got kicked out or just sent to the back of the crowd or what, but no I was to the left of that guy. That was one my friends that came with me though.

I'm still laughing about the girl that kept getting told to STFU by the singer from Endeverafter, LOL!

you are very welcome. haha, sorry if i was all up on you during the show, had to enjoy it as much as possible, were you the one that that girl elbowed in the back, and then she got kicked out?

[quote="jimmy"]one of the BEST shows i've been to in a while, my last one at that for a while, or until i get out of basic training and AIT, or if we have a few holidays in there, and Shinedown is around Ft. Eustis, Virginia, maybe i can get a show or two in. i would sooo love to meet the band, they all seem like awesome people to be around, and Brent is one of my favorite singers.[/quote]

I think you were standing behind me. I remember someone talking about going to basic soon. I handed some girl behind me a drumstick from one of the opening bands.

Anyways, good luck and thanks for serving!

That was definitely top 2 of the most amazing concerts I've seen. Shinedown was freaking amazing that night!

i will be doing my weekly shinedown show tonight. call in and talk about your experiances at the concert.. or to just talk about the band and request songs..

www.krow-radio.com
or
www.blogtalkradio.com/krow-radio

D~

one of the BEST shows i've been to in a while, my last one at that for a while, or until i get out of basic training and AIT, or if we have a few holidays in there, and Shinedown is around Ft. Eustis, Virginia, maybe i can get a show or two in. i would sooo love to meet the band, they all seem like awesome people to be around, and Brent is one of my favorite singers.

heres all the pics from the concert.. most are pretty blurry.. damn cam.. but here we go.

[code:1]http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/crowbuilt/[/code:1]

if it asks for a password its [code:1]visitor[/code:1]

Mannnn, I wish I couldve been there. I live in Fort Worth, but went out of town on july 1st. Hopefully they come back soon

As far as I can remember, here's the setlist, its not in order, but this is what I remember...

Fly from the Inside
Burning Bright
Left out
Heroes
Save Me
I Dare You
Devour
Sound Of Madness
Second Chance
Cry For Help
Crow and the Butterfly
If You Only Knew
Sin with a Grin
Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide

SD Rocks!!!

I had been up since 5am so I opted to just come home. I've never met the band but I will prob try the next time they are here.

Shinedown sounded amazing last night, they were very tight and I thought they blew the roof off the place. I actually got a drumstick, thanks Barry!

I'm trying to remember the setlist from last night, but I'm not awake yet. I'll prob crank up the entire SD catalog when I get to work in a bit and try to recreate the setlist.

Did you get there early enough to hear Endeverafter? The singer went off on some chick that kept screaming for SD. I mean that was kind of disrespectful to keep screaming for SD during End's set. But I thought it was pretty funny how he went off on her a couple of times, haha!

I can't wait to see SD again!!!