Tickets not showing in ticketmaster

• Tickets not showing in ticketmaster
    gtwill

trying to buy tickets to the show in Louisville but they aren't showing up on ticketmaster or anywhere. where do I get the artist presale tickets?

Submitted by gtwill on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Cmanspach

Tue, 05/18/2021 - 10:41

Ditto for Irving TX
I have seen seats for sale on Vivid seats and various other sites not seating chart and for 2-3 x price on The link shown here on this site.
I am so saddened by this as well IDK what it means - Some tickets are going for $400 already and yet the presale isnt even open. I assume they are scamming you into buying something they dont have yet !!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

trying to buy tickets to the show in Louisville but they aren't showing up on ticketmaster or anywhere. where do I get the artist presale tickets?

comments

Ditto for Irving TX

Ditto for Irving TX
I have seen seats for sale on Vivid seats and various other sites not seating chart and for 2-3 x price on The link shown here on this site.
I am so saddened by this as well IDK what it means - Some tickets are going for $400 already and yet the presale isnt even open. I assume they are scamming you into buying something they dont have yet !!!!!!!!!!!! :-(