Tickets have been purchased for Saginaw, Michigan!

• Tickets have been purchased for Saginaw, Michigan!
    cindy_c

Wow, really excited! Third row center with the Silver VIP package! This is going to be amazing! Now to wait for the details for the M & G :D

Submitted by cindy_c on
Forum category
Is pro
No

yea me too!! we've got to get to work on those halloween costumes... so excited for the show! BTW - did not tell Genieve about the M&G - will keep that a secret until we get there. : ) :D

Glad you told me, don't want to spill the beans! I am contemplating the vinyl record purchase. What are your thoughts?

:? I want it, but have spent so much $$ on the SN membership and these tickets (especially since I had to get TWO) I'm trying to rein myself in. If you do buy it, I'd love to see what it looks like!! I am still bummed that I can't buy the deluxe version of Sound of Madness in the store. I have two copies of the regular version, but want the bonus tracks too. Guess I'll have to download them individually.
see you...

Wow, really excited! Third row center with the Silver VIP package! This is going to be amazing! Now to wait for the details for the M & G :D

comments

:? I want it, but have spent so much $$ on the SN membership and these tickets (especially since I had to get TWO) I'm trying to rein myself in. If you do buy it, I'd love to see what it looks like!! I am still bummed that I can't buy the deluxe version of Sound of Madness in the store. I have two copies of the regular version, but want the bonus tracks too. Guess I'll have to download them individually.
see you...

Glad you told me, don't want to spill the beans! I am contemplating the vinyl record purchase. What are your thoughts?

yea me too!! we've got to get to work on those halloween costumes... so excited for the show! BTW - did not tell Genieve about the M&G - will keep that a secret until we get there. : ) :D