Ticket for sale

• Ticket for sale
    ShinedownPete

I have 1 ticket for the Milwaukee show on Dec 11th to sell.
    Just looking for face value for them and thought i give the Nation first crack at them

Just send me a message if your interested in them.
    Thanks

Submitted by ShinedownPete on
Forum category
Is pro
No

We will be there to hang and Rock out with if a perspective buyer is concerned about going alone. You are never alone when your Shinedown Family is around...right guys??? :D

shinedownjunkie45

Wed, 11/04/2009 - 10:06

nope so long as a fellow Sd Nation member is there you amongst family.

That's right!!! We should ask him!!! Good thinkin" Karen!! You're more than just a pretty face!! :lol:

destiny453

Thu, 11/05/2009 - 13:19

Booooo....can I come?? :)

Sure!!! That would be AWESOME!!!!!! :D

destiny453

Thu, 11/05/2009 - 13:22

I know I know....I really want to come to an American show!!!! Got that concert buzz now :)

after a Shinedown show you're on a real high! It's hard to come down...you just want MORE!!!!! :twisted:

shinedownjunkie45

Thu, 11/05/2009 - 13:27

lol speaking of which SOM on the radio awesome!!!! turn it up lol.

destiny453

Thu, 11/05/2009 - 13:28

Well I will get more on Sat...uploading vids to youtube and waiting on pics uploading to photo bucket then I will start my long review :)

starsareforme

Thu, 11/05/2009 - 19:18

[quote="lorilee"]after a Shinedown show you're on a real high! It's hard to come down...you just want MORE!!!!! :twisted:[/quote]

[color=indigo]Yep, I agree completely![/color]

I have 1 ticket for the Milwaukee show on Dec 11th to sell.
Just looking for face value for them and thought i give the Nation first crack at them

Just send me a message if your interested in them.
Thanks

comments

[quote="lorilee"]after a Shinedown show you're on a real high! It's hard to come down...you just want MORE!!!!! :twisted:[/quote]

[color=indigo]Yep, I agree completely![/color]

Well I will get more on Sat...uploading vids to youtube and waiting on pics uploading to photo bucket then I will start my long review :)

lol speaking of which SOM on the radio awesome!!!! turn it up lol.

after a Shinedown show you're on a real high! It's hard to come down...you just want MORE!!!!! :twisted:

I know I know....I really want to come to an American show!!!! Got that concert buzz now :)

Sure!!! That would be AWESOME!!!!!! :D

Booooo....can I come?? :)

That's right!!! We should ask him!!! Good thinkin" Karen!! You're more than just a pretty face!! :lol:

nope so long as a fellow Sd Nation member is there you amongst family.

We will be there to hang and Rock out with if a perspective buyer is concerned about going alone. You are never alone when your Shinedown Family is around...right guys??? :D