Three Days Grace and Shinedown

• Three Days Grace and Shinedown
    iandotsd

My two favorite bands!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Submitted by iandotsd on
Forum category
Is pro
No

carissalyn

Wed, 11/14/2012 - 19:41

Sososo excited. I wouldn't say I love 3DG in general as much as Shinedown and I have others I like more- BUT 3DG puts on a really awesome live show, definitely some of my faves. Going to be awesome, and I'm going with my cousin- we've both seen Shinedown, but never together. Plus, hey, this saves me money cause I thought I'd hafta buy tickets for both of their winter tours, now just one! Ha.

Lol. Me too! Hahaha. Good point, thanks!!! I will have to use this on my husband when he complains about how many concerts I am going to.

you lucky so-and-so's !!!!!!

carissalyn

Thu, 11/15/2012 - 10:34

[quote="iandotsd"]Lol. Me too! Hahaha. Good point, thanks!!! I will have to use this on my husband when he complains about how many concerts I am going to.[/quote]

Worked for me. ;) My husband likes Shinedown too though so it's not too hard to win him over for their shows, anyway. I got meet & greets for me and my cousin, and just regular GA tix for ours husbands lol.

Ouch lol. Do they know yet? Hahahahahahahaha. I just got the VIP 3DG and am doing the VIP Shinedown for the second show that I'm going to.

Is this more of a 3DG breakout tour or is Shinedown headlining? I'm going to the Madison show...incase anyone cared.

carissalyn

Tue, 11/20/2012 - 17:45

It's a co-headliner, so equal set time, but I'm not sure they've said who's actually closing the show. I'd bet on Shinedown though, just cause they get more of a cross-over audience so they'll get more people to stay for the whole show.

I heard from 3DG's tour manager that they are alternating.

shinedowngrl89

Wed, 12/19/2012 - 00:24

This is like, my dream right here, SD AND 3DG....unless they add more shows with a venue closer to me, I cant go :(

Same here...we need them to come to a NJ/NY Arena! I really want to see this tour I love both bands!!!!

My two favorite bands!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

comments

Same here...we need them to come to a NJ/NY Arena! I really want to see this tour I love both bands!!!!

This is like, my dream right here, SD AND 3DG....unless they add more shows with a venue closer to me, I cant go :(

Bought my tickets today

Hey guys! Who bought their tickets for the upcoming shows today? I am going to 3 of the shows! Can't wait! Check out this awesome video from co-headliner Three Days Grace rehearsing for the tour:

http://www.threedaysgrace.com/news/108261

Alternating

I heard from 3DG's tour manager that they are alternating.

It's a co-headliner, so equal set time, but I'm not sure they've said who's actually closing the show. I'd bet on Shinedown though, just cause they get more of a cross-over audience so they'll get more people to stay for the whole show.

Is this more of a 3DG breakout tour or is Shinedown headlining? I'm going to the Madison show...incase anyone cared.

Tour

Ouch lol. Do they know yet? Hahahahahahahaha. I just got the VIP 3DG and am doing the VIP Shinedown for the second show that I'm going to.

Re: Tour

[quote="iandotsd"]Lol. Me too! Hahaha. Good point, thanks!!! I will have to use this on my husband when he complains about how many concerts I am going to.[/quote]

Worked for me. ;) My husband likes Shinedown too though so it's not too hard to win him over for their shows, anyway. I got meet & greets for me and my cousin, and just regular GA tix for ours husbands lol.

you lucky so-and-so's !!!!!!

Tour

Lol. Me too! Hahaha. Good point, thanks!!! I will have to use this on my husband when he complains about how many concerts I am going to.

Sososo excited. I wouldn't say I love 3DG in general as much as Shinedown and I have others I like more- BUT 3DG puts on a really awesome live show, definitely some of my faves. Going to be awesome, and I'm going with my cousin- we've both seen Shinedown, but never together. Plus, hey, this saves me money cause I thought I'd hafta buy tickets for both of their winter tours, now just one! Ha.

New tour

To help get you guys pumped, here is a new video showing the guys of Three Days Grace rehearsing for upcoming shows!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=cM3V5gE1O1o&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dc…