THANKFUL FOR...

• THANKFUL FOR...
    crueangel

I am thankfull for Brent, Barry, Eric, and Zach. That these four guys have incredible talent, and that the spirits aligned to bring them together in an amazing band called Shinedown. The chemistry that is created when these guys are creating music or bringing it to us onstage is nothing short of magical. They put their hearts and souls into making music for us, and I believe we have been truly blessed by it.

So, THANK YOU, SHINEDOWN, for your talent, your music, and everything you give to make music for us.

MUCH LOVE FROM FL!!!!!
    Tami Sandlin

Submitted by crueangel on
Forum category
Is pro
No

erica881014

Thu, 11/25/2010 - 18:43

Ageed.i am very thankful for shinedown.if i didn't have their music,i might go insane at times. :D
with loads of love from ga
Erica

I am definitely thankful for the band, but I am also thankful for my husband who not only encourages my love of music, it was his idea to join this fanclub, and he has bought me tickets to every SD concert this year (4) and two of them included deluxe VIP packages. I am also thankful that everyone I have met either here or at the actual concerts have been wonderful and it's such a pleasant experience to be a part of this family, so thank you to you all too!

crueangel

Sun, 11/28/2010 - 17:46

[quote="aromaine"]I am definitely thankful for the band, but I am also thankful for my husband who not only encourages my love of music, it was his idea to join this fanclub, and he has bought me tickets to every SD concert this year (4) and two of them included deluxe VIP packages. I am also thankful that everyone I have met either here or at the actual concerts have been wonderful and it's such a pleasant experience to be a part of this family, so thank you to you all too![/quote]

Sounds like you hav an awesome hubby! Does he have a brother? LOL :wink: Living in the South, it's hard to find anyone who listend to my kind of music b/c everyone listens to country. Not that I mind, I listen to everything, but I am a rock n' roll child! LOL
And I also agree that it is great to be a part of the Shinedown family!
LOVE FROM FL!!!

FadedWonderland

Fri, 12/03/2010 - 08:32

[color=green]I am thankful for music that actually has meaning, for a band that can actually put on a great live show.

We need bands like this to over power the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus.[/color]

crueangel

Fri, 12/03/2010 - 13:29

[quote="faded_wonderland"][color=green]I am thankful for music that actually has meaning, for a band that can actually put on a great live show.

We need bands like this to over power the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus.[/color][/quote]

Amen to that!! And that Bieber kid everyone is freaking over. Ugh! :roll:
And I love your signature!

FadedWonderland

Fri, 12/03/2010 - 13:47

[quote="crueangel"][quote="faded_wonderland"][color=green]I am thankful for music that actually has meaning, for a band that can actually put on a great live show.

We need bands like this to over power the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus.[/color][/quote]

And I love your signature![/quote]

[color=green]I HATE BEIBER :P The one thing that made me happy was when The Coon and Friends killed him on South Park lol

and thanks! I drew it to hopefully one day make a shirt out of it :D[/color]

erica881014

Fri, 12/03/2010 - 18:22

if shinedown over powered the jonas brother and that justin beiber kid,it would lend a hand to a more perfect world.i think they are on they're way to overpowering just about anything if they keep making this incredible music!!!!!! :lol:

FadedWonderland

Sat, 12/04/2010 - 08:45

[color=green]They are getting there :D They saved me from the local radio station here when Second Chance was released here :)[/color]

erica881014

Sat, 12/04/2010 - 13:20

i have liked shinedown for as long as i can remember,i guess the first time i heard them,but second chance i think turned me into a true fan.fell in love with that song.

FadedWonderland

Sat, 12/04/2010 - 16:19

[color=green]^^ same here :D I lived day by day listening to Second Chance. It has helped me believe that I can live my dream :)[/color]

erica881014

Sat, 12/04/2010 - 19:27

it just reminds me that sometimes you have to sacrifice a few things to get where you want be or who you want to be.even if those around you don't agree or believe in you.i also love fly from the inside too. and i like your little picture.it's awsome. 8)

FadedWonderland

Mon, 12/06/2010 - 11:53

[color=green]^^ thanks :D[/color]

I am thankfull for Brent, Barry, Eric, and Zach. That these four guys have incredible talent, and that the spirits aligned to bring them together in an amazing band called Shinedown. The chemistry that is created when these guys are creating music or bringing it to us onstage is nothing short of magical. They put their hearts and souls into making music for us, and I believe we have been truly blessed by it.

So, THANK YOU, SHINEDOWN, for your talent, your music, and everything you give to make music for us.

MUCH LOVE FROM FL!!!!!
Tami Sandlin

comments

[color=green]^^ thanks :D[/color]

it just reminds me that sometimes you have to sacrifice a few things to get where you want be or who you want to be.even if those around you don't agree or believe in you.i also love fly from the inside too. and i like your little picture.it's awsome. 8)

[color=green]^^ same here :D I lived day by day listening to Second Chance. It has helped me believe that I can live my dream :)[/color]

i have liked shinedown for as long as i can remember,i guess the first time i heard them,but second chance i think turned me into a true fan.fell in love with that song.

[color=green]They are getting there :D They saved me from the local radio station here when Second Chance was released here :)[/color]

if shinedown over powered the jonas brother and that justin beiber kid,it would lend a hand to a more perfect world.i think they are on they're way to overpowering just about anything if they keep making this incredible music!!!!!! :lol:

[quote="crueangel"][quote="faded_wonderland"][color=green]I am thankful for music that actually has meaning, for a band that can actually put on a great live show.

And I love your signature![/quote]

[color=green]I HATE BEIBER :P The one thing that made me happy was when The Coon and Friends killed him on South Park lol

and thanks! I drew it to hopefully one day make a shirt out of it :D[/color]

[quote="faded_wonderland"][color=green]I am thankful for music that actually has meaning, for a band that can actually put on a great live show.

And I love your signature!

[color=green]I am thankful for music that actually has meaning, for a band that can actually put on a great live show.

We need bands like this to over power the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus.[/color]

[quote="aromaine"]I am definitely thankful for the band, but I am also thankful for my husband who not only encourages my love of music, it was his idea to join this fanclub, and he has bought me tickets to every SD concert this year (4) and two of them included deluxe VIP packages. I am also thankful that everyone I have met either here or at the actual concerts have been wonderful and it's such a pleasant experience to be a part of this family, so thank you to you all too![/quote]

Sounds like you hav an awesome hubby! Does he have a brother? LOL :wink: Living in the South, it's hard to find anyone who listend to my kind of music b/c everyone listens to country. Not that I mind, I listen to everything, but I am a rock n' roll child! LOL
And I also agree that it is great to be a part of the Shinedown family!
LOVE FROM FL!!!

I am definitely thankful for the band, but I am also thankful for my husband who not only encourages my love of music, it was his idea to join this fanclub, and he has bought me tickets to every SD concert this year (4) and two of them included deluxe VIP packages. I am also thankful that everyone I have met either here or at the actual concerts have been wonderful and it's such a pleasant experience to be a part of this family, so thank you to you all too!

Ageed.i am very thankful for shinedown.if i didn't have their music,i might go insane at times. :D
with loads of love from ga
Erica