THANK YOU, SHINEDOWN!

• THANK YOU, SHINEDOWN!
    crueangel

I bought my VIP pass for my Birthday present. I was soo nervous, even though I met you guys in Jax on the Carnival tour after the show. I'm talking Jurassic sized butterfllies! LOL (And I'm pretty sure a pteradactyl sized crow was chasing them around my belly!) But, once again, you guys were absolutely awesome. The concert was incredible. Brent, you proved you have one of the most amazing voices in Rock today. Not thatt we didn't already know that! And if anyone argues that point- sick Jake on them! :wink: LOL Barry, Zach, and Eric, I cannot describe how much I love to watch you guys play. All of you put your hearts and souls into the music just for us. Brent, you spoke of people who make you feel the music. Shinedown does just that. Your music works its way into our souls and lives there. Thank you SO much for your time, your energy, your amazing concert, and above all, thank you for your music.

Much love,
    Tami

Submitted by crueangel on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Heh, there needs to be a "like" button!

That's great you had such a good time. There's a reason why we all love this band so much and I think you did a good job of describing it.

crueangel

Fri, 11/05/2010 - 18:49

Thanks, aromaine! I'm not the wordsmith that Brent is, but I tried. And it was such an amazing show, it was very hard to put it into words. I do have a poem that can somewhat describe how the music effects us. I will have to post it in the poetry section!

I bought my VIP pass for my Birthday present. I was soo nervous, even though I met you guys in Jax on the Carnival tour after the show. I'm talking Jurassic sized butterfllies! LOL (And I'm pretty sure a pteradactyl sized crow was chasing them around my belly!) But, once again, you guys were absolutely awesome. The concert was incredible. Brent, you proved you have one of the most amazing voices in Rock today. Not thatt we didn't already know that! And if anyone argues that point- sick Jake on them! :wink: LOL Barry, Zach, and Eric, I cannot describe how much I love to watch you guys play. All of you put your hearts and souls into the music just for us. Brent, you spoke of people who make you feel the music. Shinedown does just that. Your music works its way into our souls and lives there. Thank you SO much for your time, your energy, your amazing concert, and above all, thank you for your music.

Much love,
Tami

comments

Thanks, aromaine! I'm not the wordsmith that Brent is, but I tried. And it was such an amazing show, it was very hard to put it into words. I do have a poem that can somewhat describe how the music effects us. I will have to post it in the poetry section!

Heh, there needs to be a "like" button!

That's great you had such a good time. There's a reason why we all love this band so much and I think you did a good job of describing it.