THANK YOU...

• THANK YOU...
    Nefarious71

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Shinedown & especially Brent Smith & my GF Candy, I know that may seem odd to thank a band especially Brent but the reason I do is cuz I need to. You can say I have led a less then perfect life I have full sleeve Tattoo's,my back,chest & stomach Tattooed heavily as well BUT on my right wrist is part of a Shinedown Lyric it say's "FAR BEYOND GONE" the reason it is there is cuz I WAS far Beyond Gone, getting into bar fights,regular fights,drinking,taking drug's & just heading down the wrong path,But seeing Shinedown in concert Brent put's out such a positive message that you can't help but to listen & take it to heart,So between that & my GF Candy making me want to be a better person I changed I dont fight anymore,don't drink or do ANY drug's & now on the other side of my wrist "the side's & bottom say FAR BEYOND GONE" now the top of my wrist say's FXDB & some may know some may not thats the Harley Davidson letters for my 2008 Harley "STREET BOB" that my Gf bought me it's been a life long dream to own my own Harley & now that I have changed & my life is doin far better & I am happier than I have been in a very long time she bought it for me,LOL it's kinda funny,it just hit me to see FAR BEYOND GONE on my wrist I gotta turn my wrist upside down which is the way my life was & to see the FXDB tat my wrist has to be straight like I am now,kinda ironic,oh well I have talked too much already,so once again Shinedown,Brent & Candy 'THANK YOU' ...Mike

Submitted by Nefarious71 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Very cool to put all of that out here for everyone to read.

Congrats for getting on the right path!

Even more interesting is the way you view those tattoos on your wrists...it appears you didnt even plan it that way in the beginning!

Shinedown is an amazing band and it is very cool to hear stories like this. I know the band is aware from time to time how they affect people in a positive way, but Im sure there are many more that they dont know about.

KUDOS!

I want to congradulate you as well. It's so uplifting to read your words, thank you! Truly, no one is ever too "far beyond gone"..

Well I Got A Candle.

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 19:56

[quote="nefarious71"]I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Shinedown & especially Brent Smith & my GF Candy, I know that may seem odd to thank a band especially Brent but the reason I do is cuz I need to. You can say I have led a less then perfect life I have full sleeve Tattoo's,my back,chest & stomach Tattooed heavily as well BUT on my right wrist is part of a Shinedown Lyric it say's "FAR BEYOND GONE" the reason it is there is cuz I WAS far Beyond Gone, getting into bar fights,regular fights,drinking,taking drug's & just heading down the wrong path,But seeing Shinedown in concert Brent put's out such a positive message that you can't help but to listen & take it to heart,So between that & my GF Candy making me want to be a better person I changed I dont fight anymore,don't drink or do ANY drug's & now on the other side of my wrist "the side's & bottom say FAR BEYOND GONE" now the top of my wrist say's FXDB & some may know some may not thats the Harley Davidson letters for my 2008 Harley "STREET BOB" that my Gf bought me it's been a life long dream to own my own Harley & now that I have changed & my life is doin far better & I am happier than I have been in a very long time she bought it for me,LOL it's kinda funny,it just hit me to see FAR BEYOND GONE on my wrist I gotta turn my wrist upside down which is the way my life was & to see the FXDB tat my wrist has to be straight like I am now,kinda ironic,oh well I have talked too much already,so once again Shinedown,Brent & Candy 'THANK YOU' ...Mike[/quote]

could you put some pictures up of the tat??
it would be cool

and very nice words, brent would be proud!

Nefarious71

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 22:41

I would love to put pics of the tat on here but to be honest I am computer stupid ,I would not know how...Mike

Nefarious71

Wed, 06/25/2008 - 22:56

until I figure out how to post a pic all I can say is the tat is in KANJI,which is oriental writing I have a kanji necklack pretty large which is my life story , all the good,bad & ugly, my left wrist says NEFARIOUS WAY OF LIFE which translated mean VERY WICKED WAY OF LIFE,I am huge into Oriental look on life but one of my fav tats is my knuckles they say TRUE SELF cuz thats what everyone should try to be TRUE TO THEMSELVES dont be something your not,the only way I can think of how to see my tats is go to www.bikerornot.com & go to my profile which is under the name MEAN MIKE,& to those who responed thank you for the good words...

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Shinedown & especially Brent Smith & my GF Candy, I know that may seem odd to thank a band especially Brent but the reason I do is cuz I need to. You can say I have led a less then perfect life I have full sleeve Tattoo's,my back,chest & stomach Tattooed heavily as well BUT on my right wrist is part of a Shinedown Lyric it say's "FAR BEYOND GONE" the reason it is there is cuz I WAS far Beyond Gone, getting into bar fights,regular fights,drinking,taking drug's & just heading down the wrong path,But seeing Shinedown in concert Brent put's out such a positive message that you can't help but to listen & take it to heart,So between that & my GF Candy making me want to be a better person I changed I dont fight anymore,don't drink or do ANY drug's & now on the other side of my wrist "the side's & bottom say FAR BEYOND GONE" now the top of my wrist say's FXDB & some may know some may not thats the Harley Davidson letters for my 2008 Harley "STREET BOB" that my Gf bought me it's been a life long dream to own my own Harley & now that I have changed & my life is doin far better & I am happier than I have been in a very long time she bought it for me,LOL it's kinda funny,it just hit me to see FAR BEYOND GONE on my wrist I gotta turn my wrist upside down which is the way my life was & to see the FXDB tat my wrist has to be straight like I am now,kinda ironic,oh well I have talked too much already,so once again Shinedown,Brent & Candy 'THANK YOU' ...Mike

comments

THANK YOU 2...

until I figure out how to post a pic all I can say is the tat is in KANJI,which is oriental writing I have a kanji necklack pretty large which is my life story , all the good,bad & ugly, my left wrist says NEFARIOUS WAY OF LIFE which translated mean VERY WICKED WAY OF LIFE,I am huge into Oriental look on life but one of my fav tats is my knuckles they say TRUE SELF cuz thats what everyone should try to be TRUE TO THEMSELVES dont be something your not,the only way I can think of how to see my tats is go to www.bikerornot.com & go to my profile which is under the name MEAN MIKE,& to those who responed thank you for the good words...

dont know how

I would love to put pics of the tat on here but to be honest I am computer stupid ,I would not know how...Mike

Re: THANK YOU...

[quote="nefarious71"]I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Shinedown & especially Brent Smith & my GF Candy, I know that may seem odd to thank a band especially Brent but the reason I do is cuz I need to. You can say I have led a less then perfect life I have full sleeve Tattoo's,my back,chest & stomach Tattooed heavily as well BUT on my right wrist is part of a Shinedown Lyric it say's "FAR BEYOND GONE" the reason it is there is cuz I WAS far Beyond Gone, getting into bar fights,regular fights,drinking,taking drug's & just heading down the wrong path,But seeing Shinedown in concert Brent put's out such a positive message that you can't help but to listen & take it to heart,So between that & my GF Candy making me want to be a better person I changed I dont fight anymore,don't drink or do ANY drug's & now on the other side of my wrist "the side's & bottom say FAR BEYOND GONE" now the top of my wrist say's FXDB & some may know some may not thats the Harley Davidson letters for my 2008 Harley "STREET BOB" that my Gf bought me it's been a life long dream to own my own Harley & now that I have changed & my life is doin far better & I am happier than I have been in a very long time she bought it for me,LOL it's kinda funny,it just hit me to see FAR BEYOND GONE on my wrist I gotta turn my wrist upside down which is the way my life was & to see the FXDB tat my wrist has to be straight like I am now,kinda ironic,oh well I have talked too much already,so once again Shinedown,Brent & Candy 'THANK YOU' ...Mike[/quote]

could you put some pictures up of the tat??
it would be cool

and very nice words, brent would be proud!

I want to congradulate you as well. It's so uplifting to read your words, thank you! Truly, no one is ever too "far beyond gone"..

Very cool to put all of that out here for everyone to read.

Congrats for getting on the right path!

Even more interesting is the way you view those tattoos on your wrists...it appears you didnt even plan it that way in the beginning!

Shinedown is an amazing band and it is very cool to hear stories like this. I know the band is aware from time to time how they affect people in a positive way, but Im sure there are many more that they dont know about.

KUDOS!