Tattoo Ideas

• Tattoo Ideas
    simplyshinedown

So, I want to get a Shinedown tattoo. I had some ideas of my own, but to really get some concrete images, I looked through the tattoos on here. My question is, is it wrong to use other people tattoos as the basis for your tattoo? I wanted "Fly from the inside" on my back, in the middle with a wing or possibly wings but not in the traditional angel wings kinda thing. I found a tattoo similar to this although with a different song on here. Is it ok to show my artist this and ask them to base it off it? I don't want to be a copy cat or anything, i just really loved the art work and it represents how i feel about Shinedown as a band (lifesavers!) and "Fly From the Inside" as a kind of personal anthem. Sound off yall and let me know.

Submitted by simplyshinedown on
Forum category
Is pro
No

theokirishchik…

Wed, 08/24/2011 - 18:36

simplyshinedown

Wed, 08/24/2011 - 22:52

So, I want to get a Shinedown tattoo. I had some ideas of my own, but to really get some concrete images, I looked through the tattoos on here. My question is, is it wrong to use other people tattoos as the basis for your tattoo? I wanted "Fly from the inside" on my back, in the middle with a wing or possibly wings but not in the traditional angel wings kinda thing. I found a tattoo similar to this although with a different song on here. Is it ok to show my artist this and ask them to base it off it? I don't want to be a copy cat or anything, i just really loved the art work and it represents how i feel about Shinedown as a band (lifesavers!) and "Fly From the Inside" as a kind of personal anthem. Sound off yall and let me know.

comments