tattoo

• tattoo
    crazyquinn03

some of u might remember my post "shinedown saving my life" about my bestfriend that died. well i got this idea from zach's video on shinedown.com and he had tattoo's of his friend that passed away when he was younger. so i was thinking of getting tattoo(s) of something(s) that remind me of my bestfriend. i know it might be copying off of zach but i thought it was an awesome idea. im only 16 right now so 4 my 17th bday my mom said she'll take me to get it done if i can think of something meaningful. so i just wanted 2 know if this was a good idea.

thanks guys

Submitted by crazyquinn03 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

destiny453

Fri, 07/17/2009 - 04:46

I think it's a good idea, a very good lasting tribute. I got a tribute tattoo on my foot, the pics are in the Devour..Got Ink? thread. I decided to get 'You're My Star' as a tribute to all those people I have lost cos I don't like the idea of getting names as every1 is gonna die at somepoint. That's just my viewpoint though, but I do think it's a good idea to get one :)

CyanideSuicide_2

Fri, 07/17/2009 - 22:06

just letting you know that most shops won't tattoo you unless you're 18, even with parental consent. and i'm just letting you know this cause i spend a good portion of my time in a tattoo shop every week. They won't tattoo unless you're 18.

shinedownjunkie45

Sun, 08/23/2009 - 10:35

I think it's a great idea that you want to do that. It's a very meaningful way of remembering your friend. I don't think that it would be copying off of Zach you were inspired by him and that's what matters. I don't feel he would mind. Shop around at the different shops and see what they tell you.

xshinedownfreakx

Sun, 09/13/2009 - 11:53

[quote="crazyquinn03"]some of u might remember my post "shinedown saving my life" about my bestfriend that died. well i got this idea from zach's video on shinedown.com and he had tattoo's of his friend that passed away when he was younger. so i was thinking of getting tattoo(s) of something(s) that remind me of my bestfriend. i know it might be copying off of zach but i thought it was an awesome idea. im only 16 right now so 4 my 17th bday my mom said she'll take me to get it done if i can think of something meaningful. so i just wanted 2 know if this was a good idea.

thanks guys[/quote]i think thts a great idea! tht way he will always be with u! do u have an idea of wht u want yet?

some of u might remember my post "shinedown saving my life" about my bestfriend that died. well i got this idea from zach's video on shinedown.com and he had tattoo's of his friend that passed away when he was younger. so i was thinking of getting tattoo(s) of something(s) that remind me of my bestfriend. i know it might be copying off of zach but i thought it was an awesome idea. im only 16 right now so 4 my 17th bday my mom said she'll take me to get it done if i can think of something meaningful. so i just wanted 2 know if this was a good idea.

thanks guys

comments

Re: tattoo

[quote="crazyquinn03"]some of u might remember my post "shinedown saving my life" about my bestfriend that died. well i got this idea from zach's video on shinedown.com and he had tattoo's of his friend that passed away when he was younger. so i was thinking of getting tattoo(s) of something(s) that remind me of my bestfriend. i know it might be copying off of zach but i thought it was an awesome idea. im only 16 right now so 4 my 17th bday my mom said she'll take me to get it done if i can think of something meaningful. so i just wanted 2 know if this was a good idea.

thanks guys[/quote]i think thts a great idea! tht way he will always be with u! do u have an idea of wht u want yet?

I think it's a great idea that you want to do that. It's a very meaningful way of remembering your friend. I don't think that it would be copying off of Zach you were inspired by him and that's what matters. I don't feel he would mind. Shop around at the different shops and see what they tell you.

just letting you know that most shops won't tattoo you unless you're 18, even with parental consent. and i'm just letting you know this cause i spend a good portion of my time in a tattoo shop every week. They won't tattoo unless you're 18.

I think it's a good idea, a very good lasting tribute. I got a tribute tattoo on my foot, the pics are in the Devour..Got Ink? thread. I decided to get 'You're My Star' as a tribute to all those people I have lost cos I don't like the idea of getting names as every1 is gonna die at somepoint. That's just my viewpoint though, but I do think it's a good idea to get one :)